Greetings fellow hoagie boys, what do you put on your hoagie? Here's mine, it has mayo, mustard, black pepper...

Greetings fellow hoagie boys, what do you put on your hoagie? Here's mine, it has mayo, mustard, black pepper, colby cheese, bit of salad, ham and salami on a sesame seed hoagie bun. Thoughts on my hoagie?

Do you make your own hoagies or buy them from venders?

A good hot roast beef poboy is my favorite kind of sandwich. I like mine with mayo, pickles and extra roasted garlic.

Interesting, I don't think I've actually ever had a beefy variety of hoagie. I never realized that until this very moment.

I want to stick my dick in that hoagie.

Should have built it in reverse, with the meat on the outer and the veg on the inner though, right?

I made a mastercraft Hoagie last night and forgot it in the fridge thanks for reminding me how much I want it

i like the vegge holding my shit together

Post pics of hoagie.

Now that I'm thinking about it, does Subway always do it like this with one on one side and the other on the other?

what's a vegge

vegetable

why didn't you say that

because me mes :)

>thinks scrubway makes hoagies

What do you guys think about using the word hoagie and cute variations of it as a term of endearment?

Like, “hi my hoagie-woagie”, or “what’s up my hoagz??”

Subway makes lunch-meat bread, not hoagies. Hoagies have flavor and sustenance.

This made me genuinely laugh out loud.

looks like shit desu

this is a good looking hoagie

Wow . . . . I need that inside of me.

Are you from or near PA, OP? First time I heard the word hoagie was when I went to a wawa in Philly.

Here's a good one: hot pepper relish spread on one side of the bread. Then salami, then mortadella, then provolone cheese. Put under the broiler (open) until cheese melts. Add a little vinegar, lettuce and tomato.

Post heros

my ideal sandwich is the dutch punch down in SLO

fresh dutch crunch bread, standard smoked turkey, jalapeno havarti, bacon, chipotle mayo, too much avocado