Non-michiganders will never know this cream

>non-michiganders will never know this cream
Laughing at you all.

I'm pretty sure I had it before, in New Mexico.

I never knew Superman cream was a Midwestern thing until I grew up and nobody knew what I was talking about

It is good as hell though

fruit flavored ice cream is for fat people

>had this at a dairy farm in the UK

Fuck off nigger.

This is like letting faggots cum in your mouth.

It isn't. Its been just about everywhere, but for a time wasn't popular. I can't get it here anymore, on the east coast. I miss those bright green shits.

shitposting shitposts is for gay people

ive had it before
t. indiana fag

Ice cream is children’s food

I have had it before. t. Chicago fag.

Which is why I installed a freezer in my van.

guess that makes two of us friendo

Is this some cirus style ice cream or even birthday cake?

Superman ice cream is believed to have originated in the Michigan-based ice cream shop Stroh's[1] although the exact origin remains elusive. Another Michigan dairy House of Flavors in Ludington makes their Superman ice cream with their signature Blue Moon, cherry, and lemon ice creams. The flavor has been spotted in other Midwest locales, such as Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream Company in Madison, Wisconsin.

Thus the exact combination varies from location to location, typically with vanilla, Blue Moon, and some other variety of ice cream included. The Stroh's Ice Cream version has Blue Moon, red pop, and lemon ice creams,[2] while other versions such as those by the Meijer store brand ("Scooperman")[3] and the Hudsonville Creamery & Ice Cream Company ("SuperScoop") versions of Superman ice cream are a mixture of vanilla, Blue Moon, and black cherry ice creams.[4]

Scooper's Ice Cream Treats in Stratford, Ontario, Canada sells a similar blue, red, and yellow variety but calls it "Super Hero" ice cream, possibly to avoid trademark infringement. Laura Secord Chocolates also sells a similar variety of ice cream, called "SuperKid," made with banana, blueberry and strawberry flavors

>I've never been out of flyover land so I assume the stuff we have here doesn't exist in other places

Are you kidding? You can get that everywhere. I used to get it in my hometown in Texas, and now I can still get it (if I wanted it) at the Baskin Robbins down from my work here in NorCal. It's pretty common.

It's not real Superman unless it's made with Blue Moon

i had this in north carolina and it was just vanila flavored. i was disappointed.

Well, it's not real chili unless it's made with actual dried chili peppers and no canned tomato.
See what I did there?

Fuck yeah. Superkid

laura secord superkid was good as shit
forgot about it and haven’t had it in over a decade, do they still sell it?

I'm actually disgusted desu. Looks like it has more artificial color in it than a bottle of store-brand cherry flavored soda. Enjoy your listeria too, Blue Bell fags.

Just received testimony from a born and raised Michiguinea pig; he said it "tastes like cardboard with all the flavors mixed together".

Confirmed for shit-tier.

Fake and gay.

Aw, is that one of those playdoh kits, like one that makes ice cream? How adorable, but only grown ups are allowed on Veeky Forums, get back to mommy and daddy sweetpea

It's one of those ice cream flavors that kids love because of the bright colors and the fact that it tastes like pure sugar. I used to love the shit as a kid but it's just not a good ice cream flavor. There's nothing going for it other than the fact it tastes sweet.

I have this all the time in kentucky

wow it’s sherbet

>Eating playdoh in a cone
>Laughing at you for not being able to
What did he mean by this

why do flyovers get the absolute best overprocessed foods and flavored sugars?

>flyover faggots think this is unique

We have this in Florida

no its not, its just blue moon with various added coloring

Because flyovers are less focused on the newest food meme

Have it in Texas

Yeah no. The weirdest crazes I've seen have come from flyovers.

>Yeah no. The weirdest crazes I've seen have come from flyovers.

>flyover food craze
>take a well known food
>stuff it with cheese

Regardless of how "weird" any is, that is beside the point. Coasties are always lining up for some gimmicky "new" food designed more to be instagrammed than to taste good

Coast-IDF coming out in full force 2nite