Remember when people got increasingly desperate to find a reason for their lives and began holding out for increasingly...

remember when people got increasingly desperate to find a reason for their lives and began holding out for increasingly arcane sources of meaning to the point where they started unironically pretending to buy into traditionalism? that shit was so funny

hey not kiko

That describes me

Remember when I rode a long, thick dick but said no homo so it was all good?

yeah, i think i remember that, but i was pretty drunk so im not so sure

happens more and more

We either enter a new spiritual age or humanity dies off.

But pippo are still doing dis

Why do you have pictures of underage Slavic schoolgirls, user?

>underage Slavic schoolgirl
wish it were me

Shes turkish

Imagine holding a body like that, to have a smile like that directed towards you as a consequence of your existence and the personality you have developed over time. For someone with such obviously high aesthetic standards to feel compatible with you and thus suggest your own physical desirability and general high-standard. It hurts, sometimes physically, especially in the lower gut, to be reminded that at this VERY MOMENT this girl is awake, conscious, and in love with someone else, that her little heart beats quickly for him, that her cute face blushes when he is nearby. That there are hundreds of thousands of girls similar to her in the small demographic of women I would absolutely marry after a week of talking and mutual smiling who will NEVER so much CONSIDER dating a depressed manchild undiscovered genius like myself. It isn't fair and frankly somebody has to pay.

Shes Azerbaijani

>It isn't fair and frankly somebody has to pay.
kek is this the power of new sincerity

>implying there's a difference

The only thing worse than autistic virgins that demonize women are the ones that idolize them.

I know this is pasta but she is a child user. I've cuddled with my niece and stuff, they're not that demanding.

fuck now i have to start all over again

It's pretty hard to forget those people, unfortunately, cause they tend to shit up every board with their ranting about modernity, Jews, "degeneracy", and so on.

Start what all over again?

Im sure the better option is to sink yourself into the modernist culture and truly immerse yourself and go with the flow. Consume copious amounts of chemical pumped junk food and genetically altered meals, drink alcohol and carbonated drinks profusely, regardless of their affects. Spend your free time desperately fighting for the attention of the opposite gender, only for when you win their favour, to have vacuous sex after equally empty conversation, not expressing any real feeling but only regurgitating known lines in order to better appeal. After ejaculating onto or into the cunt, take of the piece of plastic on the male genitalia, and the girl downs some pill to make sure no life is actually created, what a tragic thing that'd be, and the only solution would be death for the little accident. Then I could go to slave away at the job I loathe to pay for the recreations that take away from the stress that is caused by the job that I loathe which used to pay for the aforementioned recreations. Some recreation may even be just pumping myself directly with chemicals to forget I even fucking live because holy shit am I ever so fucking lonely and empty and miserable but hey, at least I'm not some loser, anachronistic, outdated, virgin traditionalist, right?
neck yourself, kike.

Lawl

No.

god i wish i were drunk

elliott?

you sound nervous my guy. don't worry—i'm sure there's something to sufism, i mean there has to be r-right?

this is me 2 years ago

How do you think these little girls would feel knowing you post their pictures to a neo-nazi otaku forum?

remember when this board was about literature?

What do you mean what happened

Christ. This was a good read. I don't know if it's a pro that i relate to what's said here or if it's a con.

>he only has sex to procreate
>calls other people miserable
so this... is the power... of traditionalists...

Good post.

its sad that traditionalists really think this is what they're fighting, when really they are just larping against their own meaningless existence. the options aren't rene guenon or hillary clinton you dumb fucking faggot

You realize there are other forms of recreation and pleasure beyond forcing your miserable cock into some std ridden cunt over and over and then pulling out and ejaculating onto her (or his, in the case of a faggot like you) makeup caked face, right?
You also realize that you can both find utility in something AND enjoy it? Right?
No, you don't, because you're a literal subhuman.
Suicide isn't too hard, even a nigger like you ought to be able to figure it out.
It's sad that you don't realize the disturbing moral depravity that modernism entails. Enlighten me, though? Tell me what this magic fucking truth you seem to posses. Because currently, as I see it, you are either submitting to the depravity, apathetic of it, or rebelling.
>larping
I'll keep LARPing as a traditionalist, and you keep LARPing as someone whose life isn't a moral tartarus.

That sounds like a much better option than being a 19th century subsistence farmer, which is what most people were before modernity.
You also seem to not realize that people still have the option to eat healthy food, fuck for procreation, and so on.. in modernity. It's not like modernity forces everyone to be a consumer drone who fucks for pleasure. It just gives people the option to do that.
As for the "job that I loathe", guess what, that has more to do with the laws of physics than with modernity. And the chance that you would have to do a job that you loathe is actually probably higher in traditionalist societies, where you'd just go into whatever career your dad wanted you to go into.