Why do Veeky Forums...

Why do Veeky Forums, /pol/ and other boards on Veeky Forums claim to embrace Christianity and its values whilst holding racist ideology? Why claim allegiance with a religion that advocates love for the Divine in man and spew bitter, vitriolic opinions? Why does man need to twist religion into a filter for their personal dogma?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's almost like anonymous is not one person and you're a raging faggot, OP.

turn the other cheek doesn't mean you suppose to be a cuck. Deus Vult, sacracens!

/pol/ are bugmen both possessed by concepts and possessing concepts with crude hands and vulgar minds. Shaped and shaping. They are the means to an end, and yet all ends are means for them.

Veeky Forums is full of fads trying to imitate good discussion. Topics interesting or substantial in themselves become bloated with stale talking points and anonymous doctrines. ITT, for example.

I'm not racist. The people you're talking about are a vocal minority. The rest of us have no need to declare our non-racist beliefs. I'm not going to go around saying how much I love Jews, or how wrong The Culture of Critique is, just because I'm not anti-Semitic. Though, actually, I suspect most of the people on Veeky Forums who aren't racist aren't Christians.

Because most of them are just meming. Or if they were actually stupid enough to convert to Christianity due to an underwater bakugan textile fan forum than they are following a corrupt version of the religion.

Why are you assuming they're christians and not LARPing atheists?

>Why do Veeky Forums, /pol/ and other boards on Veeky Forums claim to embrace Christianity and its values
They dont.
Fucking retard.

>Veeky Forums is 1 person
>such person is intellectually consistent

I am christian but not racist, Veeky Forums isn't one person my dude

If I want a white ethnostate, it doesn't mean I hate colored people.

>If I want a white ethnostate, it doesn't mean I hate colored people.

What are you talking about? All men are equal, that's what we believe. Our Declaration of Independence says so too.

Most of lit is actually at least socially left leaning, borderline mu tier. Do not be fooled by pol raiders.

Sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression I thought it was everyone doing it. I don't think Veeky Forums is one person, I've just seen this sort of thing happen frequently and was curious about it.

>Israeli's can have an ethnostate but no one else can
What did he mean by this?

The jews are/were in diaspora and urgently need to preserve their culture. A culture that is not necessarily tied to a specific race.It's not as if there are only white Jews in Israel. This is much different from a country that desires to be all white with no cultural justifications. Race does not equal ethnicity my friend.

>white has not become its very own ethnicity after the interbreeding of various different European peoples in the United States

"Racism" is not a sin. Neither is hurting sombody's feelz.

t. yid

The for the sake of true multiculturalism the white man must also preserve his race at all cost

access to whites is not a human right
im happy to give you my sympathy—but not my polity.

>The jews are/were in diaspora and urgently need to preserve their culture.

The Jews have done so much to educate the West. Perhaps now the West has something to teach the Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

Daily reminder Jesus preached love (agape) but not "tolerance" of lies, delusions and sin. He called a mob of jews "sons of the devil" , john the baptist called them a "brood of vipers" and "snakes" and so forth. Jesus whipped merchants out of his temples and flipped over tables.

"I have come to set the world on fire, and I wish it were already burning!" - Luke 12:49

The Old Testament says God created each thing according to its kind, he separated the tribes and nations and their languages. Being a "race realist" is no different than being a "sex realist" and admitting differences between men and women exist, men are stronger, faster and better at thinking analytically and creatively in general. Also these differences create the foundation for 'gender roles', etc. This might be "misogynist" by modern standards but it's not incorrect.

But the differences in race are not there in what "race realists" see as important, blacks with a good family and education do just as well as whites and the seeming superiority of asians is also easily prescribed to culture. Why aren't you people just cultural racists? The culture of the American blacks is inferior to most others and cannot be rooted in race.

I don't know, OP, how did most of Western civilization do that for hundreds of years? Could it be they aren't so incompatible?

culture is also greatly influenced by race, it didn't appear out of a vacuum.

just like culture is greatly influenced by sex/gender.

Imagine an all male culture/nation would look very different than an all female culture/nature if they were allowed to diverge and grow separately somehow. Of course similarities would exist since they are still human, but vast differences would arise. Similarly I believe race itself engenders "cultural differences"

Like the description. It can be applied to many ideologies while still holding accuracy.

the good parts of Veeky Forums are too drunk to care about your problems america.
the really good parts are too far gone to be sure about anyone's ethnicity, gender, shape, or willingness to listen to their poems.
try some drugs, you might be able to talk to the religious people.

>/pol/ are bugmen both possessed by concepts
soullets can't into self-awareness

Yes it does

>it's another Jew thread

This board is dead

i don't want jews to have a state based on ethnicity either. and they have no claim to the holy land anyway. they gave that up when they rejected christ. that land belongs exclusively to the catholic church.

What kind of religious people?

Veeky Forums isn't /pol/
the majority here aren't raciest and as an egyption with broken english i would know
even /pol/ is a nature reaction you got people that have been told white privilege over and over seeing people side with thugs and terrorists calling the other side raceist so you creates someone doesn't take socioeconomics in the equation they see minority nighberhouds fear it you tell them it's your fault you are raciest they say ok im raciest because it's real read Cesare Lombroso and go with it

you tell them islam isn't the problem people are evil they go hmm so.. the terroriests come from this part of the world then they're evil rapiests sandniggers
you should tell them it's a fucked up religon and action should be taken tworoard it and thats not bigotory and 'islamophopia' as long as you acting blind to real issues they will hate the people not the cause or source calling americans african americans and latin americans devides you accepting toxic thoughts too

come and take it

Well in the Bible God said to murder anyone who wasn't an Israelite and put aliens into slavery. Chronicles II

I’m only ostensibly racist. I just pretend to be for the bantz, you cuck. But I do hate fags, trannys, Protestants, and pagans. They need to fuck off.

It's perfectly fine if you wish to corroborate a notion of extreme difference based on race. But the issue is one develops feelings of spite towards one another because of it.

If you found out that black and mexican people have a generally lower IQ than whites and asians why do you use this as an angle to ridicule and debase them rather than show them compassion and hope for their prosperity? This is where the argument in favor of racism fails in my opinion. It is a great tragedy of man to look upon one with less than he and feel spite because of it.

"the niggers are rapists/violent/criminals!" and this causes you to love them less? Hate the sin, not the sinner.

We must know compassion so that we can help each other prosper against our differences and in spite of feeling so separate from one another.

I believe you are conflating race with ethnicity. Culture arises out of ethnic differences, not racial. African culture is not the same as black American culture.

>Why [does] Veeky Forums [...] claim to embrace Christianity and its values whilst holding racist ideology?

How to spot a Veeky Forums tourist 101...

There are 20% of Arabs in Israel. Tons of the "Jews" are the ones who come from East Europe with some Jewish granny in the family. Would /pol/s dream country accept a black guy with a white granny?

It's called hypocrisy. It is part and parcel of ALL religions, they cannot exist without it.

>US euro-mutt demands to be considered white

It does seem that Christians are the least Christian (ethically).

w-white??

Why aren't we allowed to preserve our culture?

>No cultural justification.

You assume that there is a need for cultural justification and that culture isn't rooted in biology. The ethnostate is the best survival strategy for an ethnicity as you can is in the gif. Thats why some people don't want white people to have their own state.

>culture is biology

Could you be any more retarded? Americans tip, Japanese do not. Is tipping your waiter part of DNA?

Culture is, by fucking definition, learned behaviour.

Sort yourself out. Clean your room, bucko.

This is 100% how I think about race. Are you me?

It doesn't matter science and history prove that an ethnostate is the best solution for all races.

>culture is, by fucking definition, learned behaviour
And learning is dependent on intelligence and intelligence depends on genes and then there is the interpretative part of things which depends on neurochemistry and structure of the brain etc.

>hate the sin, not the sinner
What are you some kind of cuck.
You can only be altruistic with people that you trust abd that are willing to be altruistic with you too. Science has proven that we trust closely genetically related people more than distantly genetically related people. History and science prove that an ethnostate is the best solution for a race.

>science proves
>posts no evidence

You're a pathetic liar and you know it. Leave and never come back

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

>embrace Christianity

desu, this is a good point that White Nationalists need to address. Often times their sole purpose is a country where everybody is "White" however this lacks a positive vision. What culture, traditions and values does "Whiteness possess? Clearly this isn't a problem in European countries that have thousands of years worth of culture, language and religion to look back upon, so it is fairly easy to see the ethnic connection between a nations people and their culture. A nigger will never be a real German, however in America there is a severe lack of unifying culture and the definitions of what it means to be an American are constantly changing because of capitalism, industrialization, deindustrialization, immigration and more.

Can a real America be defined as a nation (aka a people with shared ethnic ties)? Not as it currently stands. The massive influx of immigrants has really destroyed the possibility of a uniquely American culture rising from shared history, shared religion, shared language. A nigger from Somalia has no ties to the revolutionaries who fought the Brits, a spic from Mexico has no ties to the French Enlightenment (flawed, but important to America) ideals that were popular during the founding. So America is faced with a choice, define your nation (and no, land of immigrants, all believing in le constitution, who made Jazz and Hollywood etc. is not real culture or nation, sorry burgers and immigrant "burgers") or forever remain a cultureless blob that exists for the sole purpose of enriching the elites and enriching immigrants. America is a whore, although you see people like Donald Trump trying to define America as something other than a whore for immigrants and elites to exploit, which is very impressive and a manumental task. It is the greatest obstacle America will face, wars are inconsequential, not a threat. Will America embrace a culture, and a people (who: Anglo Whites, descendents of settlers, Black's descendent from slaves?) or will America continue to be an amorphous undefined blob of anti-culture, where immigrants go, only to have their identities stripped from them after a generation or two?

I know what you mean bro