Pineapple pizza: Blasphemy or delicious?

Pineapple pizza: Blasphemy or delicious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aQeLIwPiaug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares, eat what you want.

Soyboy detected

both

It's yummy in my tummy, so scrummy my pants get cummy.

Seriously? How many fucking threads about this are you going to make? It's ultimately down to preference. Some people like it, some people dislike it. You don't have to make it your life's goal to try to convince people to stop liking what you don't like. Stop the obsession, stop the crusade, and go outside for once in your life.

yeah I don't like 90s bicycle helmets either. not aero enough and not lightweight. it should be those ridiculous 70s helmets for retro appeal, or something that doesn't suck

Other way around. People who bitch about pineapples on pizza are most likely children who don't know what flavor contrast is.

subhuman that can't even use neologisms properly. that's some dark shit.

Banana pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (((pineapple pizza)))

tell those homunculi to watch The Mind of a Chef so they can learn about sweet, sour, acid, umami. They might grow into a real boy.

pretty sure ham isn't kosher.

Isn't it time for your hourly soy injection?

isn't it time for mom to make you a bowl of miniwheats and give you that hug where she stifles her fear and disappointment? god i can see it.

She isn't even alive, dumbass.

so you're an emotional cripple AND a loner. ouch.

try not to go on 'spree' of any type.

Fuck off. Just because you're a soyboy doesn't give you any excuse to try being mean and anyway I'm not even crippled so shut up.

you're not crippled, you emotionally stunted as evidenced by using internet jibberish as an insult. you're one of those weak minded, empty people that absorb the childish shit on the net and regurgitate it like a fucking parrot. you're an empty vessel the internet has pissed its stupidity into.

you're not alone.

Fuck you and everybody like you. I've got my gun right here and I've been thinking about it but now I'm going to fucking do it. So happy it's all going to finally be over. You and your fellow shitheads can keep the world. I'm leaving.

just don't be an asshole to people and they won't tell you you're an asshole.

that's how the world works. also go seemyour doctor and tell him you have BPD.

>Pineapple pizza: Blasphemy or delicious?
This SHIT thread again? Fuck off.

We could use a new board called /rck/ or RETARD COOKING and stuff all the fast food, soda pop, pineapple pizza, sardine threads in there.

jesus christ

Pineapple, fennel pork, jalapenos, and chillie flakes, is fucking godtier.

I told you i was hardcore

Don’t do it user...

>killing yourself because of an argument on Veeky Forums
Please do it

It's fine.

i'd say it really, absolutely, never, ever fucking matters.

I like it but that pizza looks fucking disgusting

I like it but the ham has to be thick chunks, preferably not caned ham.

T. Hawai’ian

>hava'ian
>doesn't like canned piggies

Nobody who eats this stuff is remotely likable. Not only are they the most obnoxious people in general, like all morons they became indignant and proud when they realized people don't like a thing they eat. So they went from screeching man children to a victim complex (that usually results in screeching man children).
>but that has nothing to do with flavor
So? Pizza is a social food that no adult would eat alone, that means ordering pizzas that attract and autistic environment is a genuine negative.

I bet you don't even like anchovies, do you? Nothing but plain cheese and pepperoni, otherwise you're a faggot, right? Guess what? You're the one that everybody hates.

Solid post

Didn’t say that...

Just prefer ham fresh from the imu for pizza.

>ham
>imu

You'd almost think kalua pork and pineapple pizza would be a thing.

youtu.be/aQeLIwPiaug

any non-margherita is blasphemy

Hating pineapple pizza is a very reddit joke.

do it faggot

Blasphemy, but I'm not a religious person.

I just had a pizza with bacon, pineapple, pulled pork, pepperoni and curry sauce

There was a lot going on there but it was pretty good. I don't get why pineapple on pizza is such a meme. It just adds a little pop of sweetness.

OP here, didn't mean to cause suicide.. just wanted to know if pineapple pizza is good or not

delicious
only autists who freak out over getting the wrong sauce with their tendies wont eat hawaiian

this is kinda a weird story about pineapple pizza but it may be appreciated

>visiting family in northern florida because we moved to arizona
>strong christian roots but my familam isnt that into it
>visit cousins
>hawain pizza extra extra pineapple
>eat up kiddo you are 12
>put on dvd
>some baptist shit
>I end up confessing to jesus christ as lord mostly out of peer pressure
>wake up
>"X U NEVER HAD PINEAPPLE JUICE"
>it actually tastes really good and my family worked a lot in citrus production
>2 hours later I am on a megascreen being baptized for my sins

idk man pineapple pizza is a mixed bag but I like it if I do dominoes 2 deal a hawain is usually present

>your life's goal to try to convince people to stop liking what you don't like. Stop the obsession, stop the crusade, and go outside for once in your life.
You are aware this is Veeky Forums retard.

Do it faggot.
No balls.

I hope you're proud of yourself OP. That poor user was clearly mentally disabled and your fucking thread pushed him over the edge. People like you make me sick and I sincerely hope it forever haunts your dreams.

Is this from the Church of Euthanasia? Man, that's a blast from the past.

Pineapple pizza is like kebab.
Lower end high calorie filling that sounds appealing when you're smashed so you make a late night Domino's delivery order and have two slices before blacking out and having it haunt you for the rest of the week while you rotate between having a cold slice for breakfast or microwaving a slice for a lazy lunch.
It has no place in any respectable establishment.

I don't understand the hate. Hawaiian is decent. The only reason I don't order it is because there are better options, like supreme/deluxe. But if someone offers me a slice of their hawaiian, I'm not about to turn it down like some picky faggot.

You are aware this is Veeky Forums and not /b/, /pol/ or /r9k/?

>Some questions are better left unanswered

>X is bad because I don't like it.
Literal man-children.

Delicious. I never get a pizza without pineapple, it's too perfect.

If you do it at least stream it over a pot of spaghetti so your blood and brains can remind us of a mediocre pasta sauce and braciole plate that our Italian drunkard grandmothers would make us on Sunday as she watches golden girls and smoked Virginia slims. Please just do it

Found the detective!

The timestamp is over 24 hours ago. It's either already done or he pussied out.

A pizza should consist of just marinara sauce with mozzarella on top of a good dough. Anything else is an abomination.

Attached: terminology bread pizza.png (525x549, 331K)

weird....

If you enjoy pineapple pizza that just means you can be an ass
to everyone else and have more pizza to yourself when youre "the guy who always eats the pineapple pizza"

Attached: DB18FAD0-9180-4322-BA80-34CCD4BD1B54.gif (320x180, 407K)

used to hate it as a child.
then I became a manchild and doesn't afraid of anything.

I'm the one who Multiple Miggs'ed the weak minded bastard. I too apologize. Honestly tends to be the cruelest of all.

thats a lot of rage for such an amount of soy

Everyone soys when they need their soy day. I had to craft a house out of tofu soy before I could even talk to people. My tofu car runs on liquid soy. We all talk about it because of your fucking mongs. The human mistakes that talk about soy all the time. We love you fucking bedroom people.

Where'd you soy gibbles go. We need to talk about how soy your cat is. I'm thinking he caught that soyishness from your soy diet. Where did you stupid assholes go? I want to see your girly bitch tits and shriveled balls.

COME BACK!

You cement front step is soy too, isn't it?