Writers you could take in a fight

Writers you could take in a fight

all of them t b h

>*blocks your path*

He'll crumble at me just merely harassing him over the release of TWOW and ADOS.

Hemingway
easy

Marat

Ezra Pound.
He's the kind of guy who can't shut up, and would provoke people even when they're clearly stronger. These gives three possible outcomes:

1. They riducule us and leave
2. They actually fight us and pick up on him for being annoying while I attack them from behind.
3. They actually fight us and pick up on him for being annoying while I run away.

In conclusion, Pound is either too annoying to be taken seriously, or so annoying he becomes bait so that you have time to decide upon an effective strategy.

It would be easy.

obviously this little shit.

*calls Hemmmmmingway*

>tfw you pin him to the ground and forcefully pound his tender voluptuous boipucci until rhythmic pulsations of the tight pink ring come together in perfect unison with extatic gasps of short-breathed "Oui!"

i'd still get a lick on jimmy first. why do you think he wears that eyepatch? cuz i bopped him one.

every one of them except yukio mishima

Aeschylus could probably kill Mishima and everybody in this thread with his bare hands all in a single day.

didn't people have vicious chimp strength still back then? people's hands are getting weaker by the generation still. one can only imagine that those greek embellishments weren't necessarily fabulism

???

No, it's just that if you grow up in a warrior culture your whole life training for your day in battle you are going to be pretty goddamn strong and skilled in giving out swift death.

All of the female ones. Also all the bed-ridden, tuberculotic sickly ones like Seneca and Rilke.

Is Veeky Forums the official pederasty board?

nah dude, look into it, humans have had a steady decline in measurable handstrength for decades. scale it back a g, and you have freakish men who could break your skull with the greatest of ease. of course, it was common then, and so too their flesh and bones coincided in equivalent rigidity, behooving them a lifestyle not unlike our own, though the rare few glowing achievements of breeding standing out as gods may have played a part in overwhelming what even our fantasies may derive in the heights of Muse coaxed epiphanic meditation.

Which writers could you take an a LITERARY fight? Pic related for me

I could take most writers in a fight, but first i'd have to dig them up and that's messy, time consuming, hard work and illegal in most areas.

I wool rape her after see bobs an vegana