Welcome to Burger King what can I get started for you today?

>welcome to Burger King what can I get started for you today?

ding

Hey there boy,give me that there long chicken and make it like a whopper. I'm a smoke a cigarette outside boy. I be back for my sandwich boy plus I might masterbating in the bathroom and wipe my cum on the door handle

I would actually leave.

What are you bigoted against the mentally disabled?

You wouldn't go behind the counter and pull out his big retard dick and suck it while you tickle him?

This. Fast food is gross

do you find that unreasonable?

Fucking customer service. As a non-potato, I have to believe the customer is already aware of what he is and what he wants. I shouldn't welcome him, I should strive to correctly enter his order in the quickest means possible. Fairest afternoon to thee fine sir, what doth bringest thee to this Royal establishment today ?

yes. they are not right in the head.

Dude, that's a wig, cant you see his hairline?

exactly i want to kill every asshole who makes me suffer through their dumb CS banter

Whopper and/or rodeo king and a twix pie, no fries.

Yes

This is why I go to McDonald's

foot lettuce

ill take the chili cheese burger, thanks

Absolutely, the fact that you would forego nourishing yourself simply because you saw a disabled person behind the counter who by the way is probably more qualified to work a day job than you who probably jerks it all day to anime, is simply disgusting

I would probably walk out, because I would question his hygiene and wouldn't want him to prepare or handle my food. I bet that fecal coliform count on the cash register is through the roof on the days he "works" there.

You know what's worse than a bigot? Bleeding heart liberals who ostentatiously pander to the low breeds and make sure their sententious platitudes are being heard by their fellow middle-class white peers (otherwise why bother defending tards and nigs?).

You aren't gaining any karma points or Trudeau bucks by acting outraged by user's response to a hypothetical situation involving a fictional retard.

i have nothing against mentally retarded people as they tend to their business. but asking them to serve me food is where I draw the line. god knows about their sanitary habits.