Why does reading have to be so fucking hard? I feel so stupid. FML

Why does reading have to be so fucking hard? I feel so stupid. FML

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KewBSa5LzAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So I'm not the only one? I ahvent read more then thirt pages in a novel before because its too muchi ve never finished reading a book ever in my life before of the day

'Cause this guy wrote it
youtube.com/watch?v=KewBSa5LzAQ

Some books are real easy reading, others the writers can get too prose-y or technical or they're just old and archaic.

Keep pushing ahead and it gets easier.
Or you have a learning disability.
I have dyslexia which slows me down a bit, but I keep reading for the enjoyment of it. Sorry if your homework deadlines screw with you. You're just going to have to double down on the time spent at it.

Are you in every thread? What is it like to be a girl?

Practice, practice, practice. Your brain needs exercise just like any muscle. A few months back I was a retard who only read YA shit like The Hunger Games, now I'm reading Dostoevsky. Anything is possible when you set your mind to it.

You probably read all day on the computer. It's not that reading is hard it's that your attention span has been fragmented by mass media.

Nice.

How do I get girls to like me?

hurt them at every opportunity emotionally and physically.
imagine you had a guyfriend. now imagine everything that would piss your guyfriend off. just do all of that to a chick and she'll be slobbering on your cock in no time.

Be nice.
Develop genuine self love first. Confidence will build, then you go and find some you like.

The modern world seems so full of defectives, but the perfect matches are out there. You just have to look.
But if you don't find any keepers, you still have yourself. No shame in that.

>I have dyslexia which slows me down a bit
unsurprising revelation

I don't know if you are a real girl or not, but you answered that from a girl's perspective. I can't really be a chooser I am a beggar here. Do you understand the difference ?

Don't be mean

desu not the worst advice I've seen on here

But first you need to be nice to the girl to get her interested before you do what that user said

stick to the fucking topic retards

Self love comes first. It's most important.
I'm 45, trust me.

The topic is that reading is too hard for OP, which means this is either a troll thread or it's a complete trash thread.

Self-love is most important for girls not men. I don't think that liking yourself will get a man a girlfriend.

fuck off

Ok then, here is your answer. Read more books, research the author more to understand their methods, attend classes, and develop a better literacy.

/thread

Sorry.

Not another post from you on this.
Take my advice or don't.

alright

Because its one of dicks shittier books and hes not a great writer

>perfect matches are out there

This is why dumb namefagging whores should never post. The perfect match is not real, relationships involve compromise, they involve setting aside your selfish needs in order to prioritize your collective life, you will have to better yourself, and help your partner better themselves so that you will have a normal and healthy relationship. No human is perfect and thus no relationship will be perfect, waiting for the perfect woman or man will leave you a permavirgin, finding a normal decent human being and working to create a healthy relationship is much closer to reality than perfection.

In short kill yourself whore, stop giving stupid advice, that poor user may develop "self-love" (a disgusting commonplace you stupid cunt) but he will be forever missing something if he does not pairbond with a real woman.

>Self-love
Don't perpetuate this selfish Commonplace you illiterate whore, you are an old cunt with a dried up womb, if you actually read you would understand that "self-love" results in defective individuals. The betterment and development of confidence does not stem from a shallow "self-love" (the kind of love that would perpetuate personal flaws, perhaps even embracing and encouraging them) I'm not advocating self-hate, but instead self-reflection! Understand yourself, hate what is bad, confide and encourage what is good, and work to the betterment of your virtues and destroy your vices.

I know I make typos, but in this case I was careful to type the word "matches" not "match"

There is more than one match or near match or however you want to see it.
Pairbonding is nice, but you should not feel shame from not finding someone.

Our parents failed us in teaching us self love and respect, so we struggle with dating and all that crap. Good luck to you too, ass.

>Commonplace
I don't mean masturbation, tardo
You people hate yourselves and each other, and a lot of you take it out on others, women, minorities and whatever other crap polfags push.
Or do you know this already and you're just here to clean up the mess of truth I spilled in here?

>I'm 45, trust me
God... Don't mean to sound disrespectful ma'am but what the fuck are you doing in this place posting on every thread? Veeky Forums is only acceptable if you are a man under 30 and have social ineptitude and you are maybe a little retarded like me. What are you trying to accomplish? Do you have kids? How's your life?

You're not 45, unless you're one of the fake Butterflies. I've seen your pics.

I was late 30s in those. Still holding up. A couple of grey hairs

I wish I could believe you. If it really is Butterfly, I just want you to know that we've had many pleasant conversations with each other over the years. I wish we could be friends.

i am 18 and I've read more than 300 books already, all of related to politics, philosophy, medicine, physics and history

i get that feeling when i listen to felix da housecat