Interesting Philosophical Ideas

>Blood is the soul of man

Fine. Still not immortal.

Compatibilism beats determinism and total free will

is orange juice the soul of an orange then?

God killed himself and his rests are the universe

The world is fire lol

God is the projection of the inward nature of Man.

heraclitus had some hella calves

Why are all Left-Hegelians so based?

How do I counter Socrates' argument about the immortality of the soul Veeky Forumsbros?

With Epicurus

From Chrysippus fragments (SVF 2.1154):

"What is good in the pig if not that of being nourishment? Soul has been given to it so that it performed the same function of salt: to prevent it from decomposing. Truthfully speaking, nature created nothing better than the pig for human nourishment."

>the road up is the road down lol
damn...

Delet this

And what were humans created for?

To eat the pig of course.

Regret is a censure of yourself for missing something beneficial. The good must be something beneficial, and of concern to the wholly good person. No wholly good person would regret missing a pleasure. Therefore pleasure is neither beneficial nor a good
-Marcus Aurelius

I think this is BS though

Always from Chrysyppus alleged theories (SVF 2.1152)

"By Zeus, according to Chrysippus one should believe that gods created men for their advantage, and animals for the advantage of men"

I do not know if from this follows that god gave us a soul so that we don't decompose and remain edible in case they get hungry

Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Ephraimsdottir Longstocking is the übermensch

It's circular.

At a time, natural philosophy may have had you believe that was the case.

>rests

Nah, she's the blonde beast, papillanon.

The "I" doesn't actually refer to anything.
>gem anscombe.jpg

because you are a fucking commie

duh duh duh something something

"Your pains are fate's way of healing you of your flaws, just as a doctor prescribes medicine"

bluh blah bluh

Raphael added Heraclitus after the fresco was done only because Michelangelo had died.

There is a creature on Earth this is immortal, however. It's a jellyfish. So immortality is not impossible.

I don't get it. Are you suggesting a relationship with Michelangelo and Heraclitus, like that of Da Vinci and Plato?