Reminder that Veeky Forums gets triggered by one of the greatest writers in the English language purely because she's a...

Reminder that Veeky Forums gets triggered by one of the greatest writers in the English language purely because she's a woman.

the same goes for Gertrude Stein, one of the greatest american novelists, ignored just because she's a woman

>one of the greatest writers in the English language
lmao sure she is

Ayn Rand?

They sure do

>Gertrude Stein ignored because she's a woman

hey were regular in being gay, they learned little things that are things in being gay, they learned many little things that are things in being gay, they were gay every day, they were regular, they were gay, they were gay the same length of time every day, they were gay, they were quite regularly gay.
-Miss Furr and Miss Skeene (Geography and Plays)

There are many that I know and I know it. They are many that I know and they know it. They are all of them themselves and they repeat it and I hear it. Always I listen to it. Slowly I come to understand it. Many years I listened and did not know it. I heard it, I understood it some, I did not know I heard it. They repeat themselves now and I listen to it. Every way that they do it now I hear it. Now each time very slowly I come to understand it. Always it comes very slowly the completed understanding of it, the repeating each one does to tell it the whole history of the being in each one, always now I hear it. Always now slowly I understand it.
-The Making of Americans

No sense in no sense innocence of what of not and what of delight. In no sense innocence in no sense and what in delight and not, in no sense innocence in no sense no sense what, in no sense and delight, and in no sense and delight and not in no sense and delight and not, no sense in no sense innocence and delight.
-Are There Arithmetics

its like Beckett but absolute shit
she's literally Lois Cook from The Fountainhead

face it, women are inferior to us as white men and those whores would've done better to breed white children instead of getting us into the mess of degeneracy we are in now through progressivism and feminist liberalism

Nah, George Eliot is the best novelist, but you do you lazy sexist guy.

She's a shitwhore who hasn't a brain that can properly understand literature like the white man.
MIddlemarch is pure muh feels and the only reason she's hyped is because of the jewish feminists

>spooked by race and gender

is this the XX century still?

we're coming back, sweety. See Brexit, See Trump, See Le Pen. The white race is rising. Deus fucking Vult

You guys are do not represent white race. You are scum. You'll end up hanged upside down.

>Brexit
A complete disaster, empowered by a woman.
>Le Pen
Another disappointment.

The only rising ones are fucking yellow. White men only serve to wage war against themselves.

Spotted the Israelite schlomo shills.

But that’s not Virginia Woolf.

just another stupid women

Fuck Rand. Fucking slogged my way through Atlas Shrugged and gave up like 10 pages into John Galts speech.

Nah, she's a shitwhore that mastered the novel in a way you don't understand.

Honest to god, after giving her a chance, I just don't see the acclaim behind Austen. What makes her as good as people love to say.

Veeky Forums here. I don't get triggered by Jane Austen. I return to her novels regularly. They're a joy.

Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice maybe should be pol’s ideal woman, or at least in the running
right now pol’s ideal woman is a tie between August and a certain sexbot

No, It's the 21st century where science has already established that women and men are different and not equally capable but you can go back to the middle ages believing false prophets (((feminists))).

She has big eyes, it's hella cute

What a disgusting thread.

It’s easy to hate women when your mommy doesn’t/didn’t love you, anons, or when no woman will give you attention. Don’t hate them because you are the source of failure in your life.

that is not our pure waifu emily nor our lusty mistresses sexton nor our sociopathic wingman highsmith. stop having shit taste in women.

I've only read Pride and Prejudice.
I agree it was very well written, with some shame I'll admit to liking the ending, but otherwise the story was too cheerful for me.

ITT: men who can't get laid spurt their intellectual superiority even though they visit a mongolian anime image board on a regular basis.