Making my hard working husband these this coming week for lunch at work. . . . . what should I fill them with...

Making my hard working husband these this coming week for lunch at work. . . . . what should I fill them with? what is the best?
Onigiri info!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 14-onigiri-rice-balls.jpg (600x550, 92K)

Since you are too simple minded to google:
Umeboshi
Tsukidani
Ponzu sauce salmon
>More Americanized:
Tuna with kewpie mayo
Spam musubi

Make sure to get short grain or sushi rice

RAW FISH

Attached: 1519423568444.jpg (234x302, 12K)

Put whatever you want or whatever he likes in them. I stuff them with leftovers
You know the Japanese are disgusted by weebs, right? Faggot

>know how to make rice balls
>this makes me a weeb

Attached: jelly donuts.png (450x337, 201K)

Rolling rice in a ball is knowing how to make rice balls. You knowing all the common Japanese fillings for them makes you a weeb. You’re also snobby about it. I’m guessing you’re an overweight redditor.

>Making my hard working husband
faggot

>redditor
Can we stop with the >muh sekrit klub meme? Veeky Forums isn't the strongest force on the internet anymore. Reddit has been around for Moot was a redditor. All it does is derail conversations into screaming about who is the bigger soyboy.

Attached: fit in.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Found the redditor

Post feet slut

This sounds accurate sadly. I don't know if video games make people violent but it seems that anime make people smug.

salted salmon is good.

I also like to stuff it hard boilt egg

>Gets called out for being autistic
>changes topic

Attached: ^09EE0CC0881959474706DCD2415A7E5DC8B7E3511EE79D0AD8^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (363x597, 57K)

You people are idiots

Attached: 1446360882411.png (533x526, 352K)

You sound like an angry dyke.

also try fried chicken. basically kara age.
and the different kinds of rice furikake you can get at any Asian store.

those donuts look good

>fuck you for knowing how to cook and sharing your knowledge on the cooking board of this Tibetan finger-puppet forum.

>he says, smugly

>Making my hard working husband these
he's going to get hazed by his coworkers if they see him eating this.

>I’m not a weeb
>posts anime pics in multiple replies

Post feet.

>posts anime pic on an anime site
color me surprised

LOL yeah he might . . . . . I have made some pretty rad meals for him lately and some black chick at his work was giving him lip because she thought his mommy packed him lunch :(

Makes me sad that people chew others out for eating well. like they should just eat a ham sandwich and not draw attention to them self or just get fast food.

Attached: 2373D2B200000578-2847101-An_edible_version_of_Russell_from_Up_The_earnest_character_from_-12_1416824 (634x636, 105K)

There are designated boards for anime posting. If you think it’s ok for anime to be posted everywhere, stop telling /pol/ to go back to their containment board.

cute character but horrible bento version

>Moot was a redditor
He was a tumblrina actually

>kewpie mayo
don't do this that shit is nasty

>There are designated boards for anime posting. If you think it’s ok for anime to be posted everywhere, stop telling /pol/ to go back to their containment board.

if you don't see the difference here you're retarded

based

>hard working
>has black female coworkers
he works for a local government agency and thus he isn't hard working either.

>rolling rice in a ball
That'll be $1200 gaijin you pay now

Veeky Forums is for people who like anime. The boards are for people who have secondary interests in cooking, technology, etc. Just because you've shown up in the last year and the front page says one board is specific for anime discussion doesn't mean you decide how things are run

I wouldn't be surprised, getting cucked and mocked drove him crazy.

>these are all the same people
Your're samefag detector needs work

Attached: 1520682481870.jpg (507x525, 63K)

This is a pretty good list. I normally like to avoid the americanised stuff because I'm a wanker, but tuna mayo is pretty good

>some black chick at his work was giving him lip because she thought his mommy packed him lunch
Actually it was my father.

Attached: 5102FDBBB9[1].jpg (640x640, 36K)

Those are jelly donuts OP.

Dude I live in Canada . . . only 47% of us are white any more so you are going to be working with people of all colors in any field.

>Imagine american wagies deliver this

Attached: 1520413579775.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Weeb couple disgust me so much

Attached: 1520438881984.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

The Japanese aren't disgusted by weebs. They love it when people know Japanese culture.

They are disgusted by otaku.

Spring onions, corn, shrimp, and spicy mayo or Japanese curry, there is a difference, pork preferred.

>umeboshi
Fuck no.

Everything else, yes. Though Spam is not something I buy though I'd try.

fake sluts trying to be weebs

FUCK YEAH I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO MY RICE AND SEAWEED ALL DAY MY WIFE IS THE BEST

aren't you married to a dude, barry, wrap it up this crane ain't gonna weld itself

n-no

Mentaiko
>not liking umeboshi
What is wrong with you?

Attached: 1519648170840.jpg (640x626, 136K)