Has anyone else noticde that Veeky Forums has become much faster recently...

Has anyone else noticde that Veeky Forums has become much faster recently? The overall quality of the board seems to have gone down too.

mainly due to shit threads like this

i was actually pondering why Veeky Forums was so slow and then realized i had 25 threads hidden
about to be 26

fuck off and kill yourself weeb faggot

>complaining about weebs on a weeb website

Leave normie

I have all but 18 threads hidden

i've been namedropping this place on other boards :^)

>The overall quality of the board seems to have gone down too
This has never be said before here. Profound.

You're implying that the quality had somewhere to drop from.

ya, shitty threads like this will do that

sage

yeah you're not allowed to do that around these parts. there are better pockets of the internet for you to enjoy, there's the door.

>Being proud of watching Japanese cartoons
Pathetic.

I bet your a dumb women lol

>Being proud that you don't watch Japanese cartoons on the japanese cartoon website.
I don't get it.

It's been spring break for the past week or so. That'll do it.

I remember when threads on the front page could be 1-2 hours since last bump. It definitely has gotten a lot faster, but it's felt pretty gradual to me.

I just wish these agencies would quit advertising fast food. It's fuckin shit.
Fuckin spammers taking up board space

/pol/'s been leaking over because there's a lot of women and ethnics here. You can tell because they sperg out really hard over the slightest shit or post demeaning things about people.

I wonder what would happen if /pol/ found out about /cgl/

That board is such a shithole. All these vicious bitches posting profiles and personal information of cosplayers they are jealous of for whatever reason. Women really are terrible people.

He's right, though. There are more shitposts and obvious troll threads lately.
A year ago I never bothered hiding threads on Veeky Forums and now I do it daily.

>he says while posting on a board that is majority female
Don't like us, get out

It's day 25 of lent. There's gonna be a slight influx of hungry fasting niggas who want to talk about food. I know that's why I'm here.

>lent
fuck off you crypto-kike

I lurked there for a day and found it so umbearable that I got out, don't worry

Veeky Forums is majority female, dummy

It's hip to be contrarian.

Do jews even practice lent? It's literally an observation of the suffering Christ went through in the desert. Fuck off, /pol/.

No, it isn't

not even close

go away newfag.

but women can't cook

Epic trolling xD

Ironic.

Maybe that's why they say Veeky Forums is full of women. Most of us can't cook for shit either.

No wonder Veeky Forums isnt funny kek

>muh normies
and stay there.

Veeky Forums and /k/ are the funniest boards on this website because you can do A LOT of stupid shit with food and guns.

Stop posting blank images. I blame crossposters.

Right? I never thought /r9k/ would become the global personality but I guess that was inevitable when they took over /pol/ and used the influence to spread their stupid shit.

Please stop talking about board culture you don't understand.

How about you fuck off back to wherever you came from? You seem to be forgetting where you are.

Keep crying faggots