Holy shit Jiro, if someone pays $100 for a lop of fish on rice you could at least let them eat it the way they want

Holy shit Jiro, if someone pays $100 for a lop of fish on rice you could at least let them eat it the way they want.

>insult to chef

I bought it, it is mine, I can do anything I want with it.

You can also be refused service.

Well I can refuse paying and shoot the gook in its stupid mouth. Howboudah?

Sure, buddy. Dumbass.

I'd give him a bing bang pow just like I never did to those bullies that ruined my childhood, yeah I'll show them a lesson all right

>forgetting who won ww2
stupid millennials

what an incredibly embarrassing post

How can you say it's yours if you pay for the food only AFTER eating it? It's not a McDonald's where you pay before you eat.

Rednecks in my Veeky Forums? More likely than you think

>he actually has a file of this image file saved on his hard drive

jesus fuck

This is what I a low IQ looks like, people.

im even worse, i just saved it

*Gyro fuckin just slops a rancid fish patty on a dollop of rice porridge and coughs on it*
>500 dorrah
>I whip my gun out
Now what you fucking gook
>get shot by yakuza

>the greatest insult to the chef
what about the chef insulting the customer by telling them it's rude to eat it however they want?

The chef knows more about how the food should taste than you do, pleb.

that's the height of arrogance. incredibly rude outside of japan.

I would have thought the greatest insult would be calling the chef a yellow slant eyed tojo before requesting that he actually cook the food instead of torturing dolphins to death and eating it raw like a savage

What about a situation when you pay at the end of meal?

>throw raw fish on rice
>"chef"

You can also eat your steak by picking the whole thing up with a fork and biting off pieces at a fancy steakhouse. Most likely, everyone will try to ignore it while feeling second-hand embarassment. It's just about table manners and it's your decision, how you want to be viewed by the people around you.

>"chef"

sushi chefs do this too though

how is that any different?
You have still agreed to buy it by ordering it, its not like you can change your mind after eating it

Be real. What's Jiro going to do? Get depressed because a Veeky Forums basement-dweller insulted him?

Boy I would destroy you
You talk like a bitch
We did brother, AMERICA
This post should go too you embarassing bitch
Yours? I was here before you chinks took over this shithole
You forgot to include a pic of yourself.

You are the wittiest person I've ever read.