Misanthropical literature

What are some misanthropical books? I want to read some really hateful books that also have reason in them but it is not necessary.

That image is troubling.

Not really, check the full picture on hownu.ru and post some fucking books

Can Life Prevail by Pentti Linkola.

As much as I like Finland this guys is truly retarded and petty, hope the next post is not Ligotti or some anti-natalism baby tier stuff.

everything by Thomas Bernhard.
Mauriac's Knot of Vipers

The Tunnel by Ernesto Sábato

Yes, the full image is troubling.

Le Misanthrope. A Confederacy of Dunces.

what's the context here?

In the image? Glasses dude eating thumbs up dude's legs.

well alright then....

thumbs up dude is also holding his own severed penis in the other hand

>antinatalism
>baby tier

hehe

I think I've saw that image before and think op's version is cropped

so was this one of those: we met on the internet he always wanted to eat a person and I always wanted to be eaten, type deals?

Menander - The Misanthrope
Moliere - The Misanthrope
John Green - Turtles All the Way Down

I assume so. I didn't look very hard for details because I didn't really want that in my history but there don't seem to be any obvious known cases that the image relates to, so the guy may still be out there. The writing above the fire extinguisher says fire extinguisher in English so it's probably somewhere in the anglosphere.

well, that's comforting

late Celine like Castle to Castle and North where he gave up any hope for human beings and just wallows in shit and misery while mocking everyone he's ever met.

Joseph Heller - Something Happened is basically the internal monologue of someone on the verge of committing an office shooting.

EM Cioran

Someone got the uncropped pic? Got me curious

>hope the next post is not Ligotti
why?

Who do I read before Cioran?

You might not get some of his references to Greek philosophy, but for the most part he's pretty lucid. Remember that he mostly wrote in aphorisms so if you don't understand one piece, it's not going to make the whole incomprehensible.

>The Aztecs were right to believe the gods must be appeased, to offer them human blood every day in order to keep the universe from sinking back into chaos.
>We long since ceased to believe in the gods, and we no longer offer them sacrifices. Yet the world is still here. No doubt. Only we no longer have the good luck to know why it does not collapse on the spot.

You’re welcome.

You know, I'm all for eating people, but why did he have to do it while wearing a thong? That's just gay.

It's one of those Halloween horror homes, wherein smiling thumbs up guy has a severed leg and sitting upright. It's fake because no way would anyone whose leg is like that would be that colour, and smiling

The Bible

Read wheel of time, really.

usually, the literature of the middle ages is very misanthropical, like the praise of madness

how the fuck can he smile and be all "yay" when his fuckin leg is destroyed?
Doesnt it hurt?

It's fake. Look at his position and the color of his face. If you'd lost that much blood you'd be pale

>no mention of les chants de maldoror

plebs can't into poete maudit

>That's just gay.
Notice the clothed mans other hand

It's not real it's some kind of spook show of some amusement park or something.

nah, bruh. that's just not his leg. it's someone else's leg. note him grabbing the torso's penis.

Yeah, Cioran, Ligotti, Bruno Schulz, Maldoror, Sabato and Bernhard, as anons have suggested. Gira's Consumer too, fuck it.

Maybe. The skin and flesh on the leg is quite convincing, they have tongs to pinch off the blood and everything.
The angle the guy's sitting at looks a bit odd though, plus the soles of his feet are strangely similar to minced beef. Not to mention how dramatically the blood is smeared on the walls.
The penis in the hand seems like a bit much for a horror show though.

Not his legs, he's standing behind the table

>What are some misanthropical books? I
Anything by Lenin.
>I want to read some really hateful books
hes probably the most hate filled person who ever lived
>that also have reason
like all communists he can critique capitalism (not like its hard) and even other left wing movements decently.

Y'all niggas ain't understanding what you're seeing.

This user gets it.

>Long story short, it's a leaked photo of Nicholas Cage and a high profile child abductor, in an abandoned industrial warehouse.
>They dicked around (pun intended) with the child on the table for a while before brutally killing him. Of course they spruced the place up for the photo, but the handprint by the exit is actually from the old guy when he slipped.
>Cage is standing behind the table, holding the kiddiedong, in case you missed that.
>They cooked what wasn't too fucked up of the leftovers and ate a considerable amount of it. The rest went into a makeshift kiln (read: furnace), and the ashes were dumped in some woods just outside of the CA state border.

>From what I recall of the original thread this was discussed in, the body's ashes are always in a "hidden forest green patch" ~12mi off the ridge of a lake, near or opposite a chevrolet(?) trail. Might've been highway 50 w, it's a bit foggy since it was a couple years ago.

Fucking photographer died not long after posting the deets though, poor bastard.

imaginr having a hobby like that and still making friends with similar interests

was this a deleted scene from 8MM?

If the only bond is your hobby you'll get that strange love/hate relation "*sigh* I love to cut a kiddie up, but Carl is going to be there, he fetches the children".
They will end up killing eachother, one or both quiting the hobby of go solo and realize all they ever had was a friend who only was with them for the kiddy cutting.