Is texting Veeky Forums?

Is texting Veeky Forums?

Have you ever written or received a specially impressive text? Are there any valid works of art written in a texting form?

the best text messages lack any value besides the person it's meant for

Yes

You have aroused my steaming envy and resenment. Who is she?

Maddie

They're a valuable part of exploring literature at the least

austin more like autism
xD

;_;

Ferguson???

My drunk texts are works of art
Two years ago I blacked out and as I wandered home texted a girl who was interested in me "MANUSCRIPTS DON'T BURN" several hundred times, and I don't really know why

I mainly just drunk text my ex asking her to block me.

I compose texts for a friend made entirely of suggested words. Some of them end up pretty good

Here is a different girl who thought it was funny to fuck around with me when I was shitfaced
We had an entire conversation where she said John Milton was trash to get a reaction out of me

>not texting self-penned erotica about yourself and your relationship to your gf so she’s horny when she comes home and fucks your NEET brains out
Stay pleb

u maddie bro

Is there any way to incorporate texting into a story without it being shit?

You can steal from me, pic related

Not in the slightest. It contains the worst parts of literature (linguistic ambiguity) and conversation (lack of attention to detail, profundity). I am racked with anxiety every time I send a text to a person whom I do not know extremely well, as all thinking men should be.

Text can be kino

you could write something short in a text message but DFW would have never written Infinite Jest on a fucking cellphone lets face it

Gaylord pervert supremo Pierre Guyotat (of Eden Eden Eden infamy) sold his archives - including emails and text messages - to the French National Library.

They didn't quite know how to deal with all the spam and ads and shit in his inbox, or all those annoying messages from the phone company...

>can't even spell pseud

no, you just need to adjust to this new social climate

you fag

>Are there any valid works of art written in a texting form?
Yes.

>change yourself to suit the people around you!

Not likely, letztermensch

I have been Green'd.com

>Father texts every word phonetically

Mobile phones were a mistake

My ex wrote about 1k words months after we broke up. It reads like stream of consciousness, it has no punctuation, it has a fast rhythm, and desperation, anger and sadness drip from the texts.

Poor girl was pouring her heart out and all I could think of was the literary merit of her texts. She writes poetry and her work always felt forced. These texts could be amazing freeverse poems with some work. She finally "made it" and she doesn't even know.

McCann

>telling her he's a feminist and thereby she shouldn't read him
>she casually ignores your command
you're going to get cheated on

>a person who has allowed a penis to penetrate them has any merit as a human being
good one lol

.t incel

actually t. volcel you massive fucking faggot

That's even worse lol

>don't want to have sex because I don't feel like it
>my life is going pretty good
>I'm getting good grades in college, have a decent paying job, and there's another ashrekshual faggot I'm seeing
>I'm pretty fuckin' content
>"lol you think sex is a negative thing your life must be so sad"
ok

>asexual
>looks down on nontards who have sex

How is this not sad again?

Le virtuous autist chapter 11: On coitus

you two seem to have a nice friendship. I wish I had friends

>"nontards"
>thinking that violating someone by shoving your dick in them is a demonstration of respect/love
k

He's my brother-in-law. I'm finding ways to get to know him better

What is love
Volcel don't hurt me
No kek

Read Leaving the Atocha Station