Who of you will unironically order this?

Who of you will unironically order this?

amazon.com/12-Rules-Life-Antidote-Chaos/dp/0345816021/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Black girls can't be that kind of cute. I honestly feel bad for them

Are you a dog? (White girls fuck dogs)

just curious if anyone finds this meme funny

I do.

I would find it funnier if he actually posted white girls taking the knot

If you do, you are automatically a pseud.

memes that are true are not memes they are just facts

only if rule 1 is "stop listening to me you fuckin retard"

I might read it once it's on bookzz or libgen I'm not paying for it.

Will he acknowledge the Jewish question?

>Rule 1: Become professor of a pseudoscientific non-subject
>Rule 2: Pander to internet virgins by talking about frogs, gender, and "being a man"
>Rule 3: Create a Patreon account that nets you several tens of thousands of dollars per month
>Rule 4: Still charge $20 for a bullshit online "personality test"
May buy to see what the other 8 are.

If you watch any of his lectures/clips it should be pretty apparent of what his 12 rules are. Unless this gets glowing reviews (and judging by the numerous hairpieces put out their about Peterson) it'll fall on deaf ears.

And self help books are literally for morons who can't think critically

Well said. Does anyone have the pdf of this/ can upload it?
Pls am a sad robot and would take any self-help advice with pleasure
>inb4 clean your room

It's coming out in February.

I'll order it ironically.

Grey hair is patrician, too bad black girls have to either destroy the ends of their hairs or wear wigs to achieve that.

How can you assholes take this guy seriously? He doesn't even know how to pronounce derida

I like it, I want to start posting it in other boards

It's not really funny, but user is definitely not funny or a retard. There was no setup it was just a really forced
>wht ppl fk dgs
Other user is right too, black women are almost always unattractive and black men are fleeing them in droves.

I feel bad for them, but they're also crazy as fuck and have the typical black person shit attitude so I don't feel too bad for them.

Jesus fuck. $65k is already enough to live a year at least. If he's not pants on head retarded with his money he could literally piss off everyone for fun and retire

>how dare someone make more money than me!

I already have

>none of the posts actually say that
>how dare someone criticize my internet dad for any reason whatsoever
the absolute state of cultists

Whatever you say Schlomo

Top kek

12 rules for gassing kikes

>mfw people are giving this tenured university professor money because they think he's literally putting his neck on the line fighting sjw's

Somebody wrote in for some QA about McDonald, mentioning culture of critique and calling it "a study of the evolutionary adaption of Judaism" or something like that. Peterson said he hadn't heard about it

>pseudoscientific non-subject
I stop reading here and tip my fedora to you!

>10 things you need to know to make your life awesome

black people aren't real but the smell is

there's something uncanny valley about this image

and you don't even know how to spell it.

>number 7 will shock you!

Rule 1: Wear a gas mask

>anyone who criticizes my meme daddy is a jew

I lost most of my interest in the guy. The book for that matter appears like an entirely calculated attempt to make quick money, trying to bait desperate people with cheap, generic self improvement shit someone like Tim Fenris would write. 9 rules for success, 7 ways to get laid, 5 steps to lose weight, for real...

Don't know if this was his idea, but if it was he can go fuck himself. Besides that it seems like he's losing all his professional credibility with those schemes, because he's turning into an entertainer with a financial stake in his own bullshit.

He probably made so much money that he doesn't give a single fuck. That guy can retire right fucking now with the amount of money you guys fed him.

>tfw no 3d storm gf
i'm going to be far too busy with this feel to worry about peterson's bank account, sorry

might get it for my dad. he's approaching 60 and has depression. he's pretty intellectual (probably high in openness) so i reckon it'd actually help him since peterson mentions creative outlets are good for people like him and tips like that. he buys a lot of self help books so i might as well get him this.