Stack Thread #999

i´m poor so these are the only ones i have

Get an e-reader and your income won't be much of an issue. Nice stack otherwise, like the Watchmen.

>i'm poor so I buy tons of paper waste instead of downloading hundreds of thousands of books available online for free

The two jojo art books are also part of the stack

You never read a ereader,
There's no sense of duty to finish any book.

Halp
Pls
Can't stop
Wut do
Probably half are second hand so I haven't spent too much at least

>needing external motivation to read
Never gonna make it.

I have seen these threads for years and I don't think I've seen a single stack where there were creases on the spines to indicated the books had been read

e-readers have a built in light, take up no storage and allow free downloads of almost any book

you're just poseurs buying Veeky Forums starter kit books to try and look educated, it's embarrassing

Sweetie, stack threads are for recent purchases only.

Just got into reading

t. pseud who doesn't actually read, just carries around meme books posted here to look literate

At your a man of your own tastes who doesn't just spam images of memes in order to get approval from strangers.

>sweetie
>stack threads are for recent purchases only
No, they are usually for currently reading, since the two threads sort os merged.

I've always thought they were for recent purchases as well.
>pic related - came in the mail today.

>Another order that came in last week.

some people like having an actual book, and that's enough reason to get one.

Nice choice for an Egyptian history book, user. Oxford's histories seem a bit hit or miss, but I've always liked their Ancient Egypt one.

Have you had the chance to look at/read through any of the Egyptian Mythology volume yet? It shows up in my recommended items on Amazon a lot and I always consider throwing it in my cart with a purchase.

Reading on a screen is worse for remembering what you've read. Look into digital literacy and hyper Reading my man

Meme/10

Trash/10

Starter Pynchon/10

Shang yourself/10

Concerning toys in the background/10

I think I have that same edition of the age of reason somewhere. UK, right?

It has Picasso's Guernica on the cover. It's penguin. 1977.

I collect kitsch toys :^)

>It has Picasso's Guernica on the cover. It's penguin. 1977.
Yeah I know I have the same edition.

>Ancient Egypt and Ice-T
Are you a kang?

Cool nieche but overrated.

Is that a new copy of Amerika? It looks battered. I ordered the same edition and the paper quality is shit. Don't buy Schocken, people.

>Watchmen
>Verne
>Eco
Fukken pleb

Haven't had a chance to start it yet user, just got the recommendation from a chart thread.

Nope, but I can see how that stack might suggest I am.

Read it? I'm just starting to get into Chinese Legalism. Primary texts in English are fucking hard to find though.

you're a fucking meme shitskin. get off my board

Yep, the same things goes for The castle, which came in in a deplorable state and the quality was also garbage
no u

You're not as cool as you think you are.

gunter grass is a shit writer, but the rest is good

>speaks spanish
>gets Roberto in English

Waarom lees je vertalingen neger?

Oh really?

I was recommended The Tine Drum, and then saw the other two books for £1 in a charity shop so just picked them up.