He asks for his dippy sauce at the last drive-thru window

>he asks for his dippy sauce at the last drive-thru window

Why do idiots do this? Asking for your dippy sauce at the first window where you hand the girl your money is the clearly defined proper etiquette. Only the lowest of the low wait until they’re being handed their bag of food to be like, “Oh hey can I get some packs of dippy sauce?”

Attached: AF3477F5-502F-4AD7-A095-FE0426403980.jpg (153x222, 16K)

The lines of communication aren’t great at the first window, the second window asks what sauce I want, and the second window is where the sauce is located
Autistic fuck
>dippy sauce
Feck off Tommy

WE GOTS SOME OF THAT RICK AND MORTY SAUCE.

>bitch at canes made me pay at the second window when i asked for an extra sauce cup

Normally they just give it for free

>next time i pay for the extra sauce at the first window
>they forget to give it to me
From now on i will demand and extra sauce and that they give it to me for free or else i will block the drive through. Fuck them. 40 cents for a little cup of sauce.

>i will demand and extra sauce and that they give it to me for free or else i will block the drive through

And when you refuse to move they'll call the police. Are you willing to spend a few hours in jail over some 40 cents low quality dipping sauce?

>pull up to maccys
>order
>"you want any sauces with that?"
>"yeah just tomato please"
>check order
>no sauce

Why fucking ask me?

>tomato sauce at McDonald's
Wut

They would just give me the sauce lol wtf

>dippy sauce

He posts on a foreign website because his own nation, culture, and people are pure garbage.

Not necessarily. Some sperg tried this before inside and they did call, and he ran before they could get there.

He probably wanted more than just a tiny thing of sauce
Plus they'd want me out of the damn drive through

ketchup
ausfags are retarded

Attached: 1520628146341.png (628x625, 539K)

Because the first window doesn’t have the sauce. It’s for ringing up your order. Dumbass little faggot fucker

I'd be damaged too if I had to live in a wasteland of Abbos and Dropbears.

Attached: Australia 2.jpg (460x1082, 65K)

Ketchup has historically been a lot of different things, many of them without any tomato content at all. Tomato sauce can only be exactly what it says on the label.

Attached: 1520166350452.jpg (457x468, 37K)

I always ask at the pickup window because that's where it is. But I'm always worried that I should be asking for it earlier, like at the ordering box. The places I go aren't busy enough to separate the pay and pickup windows, so it's the same person I order from, pay, and pickup from.

But with the advent of mobile ordering, I can just put the sauces in the order and not have to say a word to them other than, "That's my order." and hold up my digital receipt.

You couldn’t be more wrong man. The employees probably fucking hate you if you’re the type of guy that makes them unfold the bag to put more sauce in. They’d 100% rather know ahead of time so everything is ready to go at the final window. It’s why it’s the FINAL one. It’s the end of the transaction. You should have already let the workers know what type and how much sauce you want.

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1520027634211.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Fuckin' shit dude, I'd rather hold up the line and call the cops on you than have my boss bitch at me for giving out free sides of sour cream or whatever.

cry about it, post all the shitty memes you want, nobody's going to give you anything for free you fucking poorfag

not even him but my wealth would wipe the floor with you ;) sounds like you're the only one crying here

Your boss would just tell you to give me the sauce you dumb slave

i hope someone dips your head in the fryer you fucking fast food working dipshit

Kek

Never been to a fast food place that didnt have it at the second window. They just turn to the side grab it, put in the bag.

Also fuck every place that tries to charge me $.50 for an extra pack of sauce.

So, you've spent a lot of thought-process on the etiquette in a drive-through? The car ahead of you made you mad enough to come home, think about it, and make a post about it? Man, you must have one empty-ass life if five minutes in a fast-food drive-thru is enough to get you agitated. Get some ritalin bro.

Do you just say never mind and leave like a beta? Or do you hop over the counter and take a handful of sauce like a man?

>>he asks for his dippy sauce
>>dippy sauce
This foreign cancer....

What's wrong with saying dippy sauce you stupid mutt

Once in a McDonalds they had a serving tray on the counter with all the different kinds of sauces and I took most of them.

But I take the beta way out most of the time.

>americans

Attached: angrymutt.png (1161x1074, 23K)

I was born and live in America, you fucking loser. It’s called dippy sauce, dipping sauce, or sauce. I choose to say the first one. Go fuck yourself.

"Dippy" sauce is what some autist would tell his mom to bring with his tendies

"Americans"

Attached: disgusting foreign mutts.jpg (1308x1788, 325K)

>this temper tantrum

Attached: meanwhile down unduh.jpg (356x343, 30K)

Looks like the kid from the '.

̷̡̳̟̞̳̟̻̖̣̓́͊̉͋́.̶͍̼͉̥̱̮̆̃̿́̊͞
̶͇̯̳̹̥͎̂́̓̋̇Į̵̶̵̶̷̴̷̷̷̵̡̡̡̨̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̤̺̣͓͚̯͙̩͈̞͈͉̙͔̳̮͖̩͖̜̱̦͉̠̞͍̦͈̻͓̭̝̺̞͕͇͙̠̟̗̖̙̭̪̙̥̣̺̫͙͉͍͖̭͓̞̪̜͖̗̭̝̯̻̹͓͔͈̞͍͉͙̥͍̰̤̝͉̫̟̠̱̙͓̫̺̖̣̻͓̘̻̞̪̩̯͖̙͕̼͖̻̥͓̒̍͌̒̍̄̂̏̑̂͂̓́̈́͐̓̓̓̓͋͂́̀͂͂͐̓͋͒͌̀͌̆̀̿̾̀̏̀̃̑͛̆͗́̓͒͆̔̓̓̆̈́̄͊̂̐̐͗́̄̊̔̽̌̎͌̈́̂̑͒̍͂͆͒͒͐̋̇̿́͐͗̒͋̉͌̈̏̎͆̎͂̓͆̓̒̀̓͑̏͛͌̔̋͊̿̚͘͘̚͘̕̚̕̕͘͘̚̚̕͟͢͢͜͢͟͜͟͢͜͟͜͟͢͞͠͠͠͞͝͡͠͝͝͡͞͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅT̷̵̴̶̷̵̶̶̸̸̵̶̨̨̡̡̧̡̡̛̛̛̯̹̼͎̫̥̟̺̤̩͇̖̯̫͚̭̹͇͖̘͎̳͓̟͍̳̝̝̯̘̺̳̺̭̬̮̖͈͕͇̙͓̺̱̥̼͍̮̻̟̩̩̩̣͙͇̗͕̻̱̟͍̱̞͇̤̹̳̼̖̝̬̳̠͇͇͇͇͉̻̳̥͍̥͖̠̥͈̠̠̩̩̯̗̰̱̟̬͍̤̥͔̟̩͖͔̝̻̫͓̜͈̠̈̍̌͒́́̔̄̀̋̑̌́̄̎̐͌̈̉̒̃̎̓̾̀̀̓̉̊̉̇͛͌̓̃̓̒͋̉̔̍̉̎̿̊̿͊̍͌̑̓͗̊̈̔͌̋̊͑̓̿̊̿̄̃̄͗̽̃̇͑̀̎͑́̏̔̀́̀̀̆̎̆́̆̆̂̌̆͑́̿̋͊͌͐͌́̃̋͑̾̄̄̓̑͌̆̈̒͒̎͐̈̓͘̕͘͘̕̚͘̕̚̕̕̕͘̕͢͢͢͜͢͜͢͟͢͟͢͢͜͜͢͝͞͝͝͡͝͞͡͡͝͞͞ͅͅͅͅ
̴̨̦̼͚̺̹̱̙̄͋̓̇̏̍̕̕͠.̟̮͍̰̥̠͆̄͗̈̀͞
' remake.

Just ask for extra sauce instead of slaw.

I never eat the slaw anyway, i never thought of that. Huh. I'll try it out. Thanks, if it works.

>I was born and live in America, you fucking loser. It’s called dippy sauce, dipping sauce, or sauce. I choose to say the first one. Go fuck yourself.
Never once heard it called "dippy" sauce. A dip is a person, who is being dippy. Most Americans understand the -ing suffix and would use it properly as either the dip or the dipping sauce. You have your little cutesy ways that are unique to you, but there's no reason to lie that you didn't make up your usage. It is absolutely not widespread, so don't pretend it is....it's not even a google auto-completed search.

Dude don’t reply to me I don’t care. Fucking loser lmao. Dumbass virgin worrying about sauce

LMAO what the fuck do you know?
One time some little pissant like you pulled up and demanded free sour cream with their order. I was going to give it to them just to get them to go away, but my boss was right behind me and told me not to give them shit for free. So I didn't. And they got all pissy and drove off. Which is exactly what you'd do.
>hurrrr I'll just hold everyone up until you do it!
lmao no you fucking won't, your autistic ass would start sweating in a big fucking hurry

I would sweat aggressively in your direction amd start crying until the police arrived and shot me for preventing Americans from getting their hourly 5000 calorie meal

>at drive thru speaker
i want x with sauce y

>at window #1
here's my card, and i want sauce y
>you want sauce x?
no, sauce y?
>sauce y?
yes
>ok, sauce y it is

>at window #2
>you want sauce x?
no, sauce y?
>sauce y?
yes
>ok, here you go
sauce x, g, t, uuu in the bag, no sauce x

HEY HERE'S $15 AN HOUR YOU WORTHLESS, MOUTH BREATHING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!1!

Attached: white-flour.png (508x679, 105K)

How about don’t eat fast food at all? Fat ass fuckin pig

>Mom pays for the tendies

You're thinking of catsup, which used to be made from opossum tails.