I went to see 'The Founder' at my local Netflix and was blown out of my seat by the incredible story of a man and his...

I went to see 'The Founder' at my local Netflix and was blown out of my seat by the incredible story of a man and his dream.

Soon after, I was struck with the sudden urge to go to McDonald's® and order a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese® , hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola® !

Needless to say, I was Lovin' It™ .

Has this legit happened to anyone else?

Attached: 4bfcb094236cd682d720d035307e15f9887be3b8b8b9051a25ab0215870c68ec.jpg (400x263, 93K)

For me, it's the McChicken®. Best fast food sandwich.

I actually had a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese earlier. Was pretty good. I prefer the Big Mac though, or one of the specialty burgers. Pico Guac is probably my favorite.

Why is he considered the bad guy?
>Hire guy to expand your business
>Does exactly that
>Wow fuck you for doing what we paid you to do

I love McDonald's

I learned its okay to be a Jew.

But he wasn't.

Was the first half meant to feel like propaganda?

Because he basically fucked the original owners out of their own business.

They voluntarily sold the rights to him and walked away millionaires. I don't see how that's "getting fucked".

He is, the movie's representation of his ethnicity is just changed.

Attached: we wuz roman.jpg (1000x563, 183K)

There was no signed agreement of that beyond the initial $1m payment, and it's widely purported that he did not honor the handshake agreement.

You mean like almost all films?

The handshake agreement story is bullshit. No one except the McDonalds son has ever confirmed it and had made it up because he was butt hurt.

>widely purported that he did not honor the handshake agreement
Know what handshake agreements are, take a lesson from this, never do handshake agreements in the real world, even at the cost of inconvenience.

This. Jewing aside. He was a portrayed as a fucking villian, they didn't make him seem all that wholesome.

Yeah no shit

absolutely! there's a McDonald's right by you in ANONYMOUS PROXY

>He was a portrayed as a fucking villian
>portrayed
Nope.

The regular burgers kind of suck but the breakfast is good.

who was in the wrong here, Veeky Forums

The jews.

When I googled up after watching the movie, it seemed like they overdramatized it death. The brothers didn't really even dislike him. They were never upset about the final deal, and the arguments in the movie about expanding the business were between overblown and completely fabricated.