We [women] have to take in account all of this and we try to be so many things at once...

>We [women] have to take in account all of this and we try to be so many things at once, and we have to take in so much stimuli, to process all this, so our logic is sort of... sort of this circumloquacious way of thinking, that seems insane

youtube.com/watch?v=xBVbkPxSV1c&feature=youtu.be&t=46s

Someone explain to me what she meant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDT2buOABvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

id tap that.

You're part of the problem hombre.

all I want in life is to eat pussies until women cum in my mouth

translation:
People have to be able to fully analyze the world around them, but women have it worse because they have to do that while also being retarded

What does circuloquacious thinking mean though.

>circumloquacious (adjective) : Using excessive language to evade a question, obscure truth or change the subject [comb. of 'circumlocution' and 'loquacious']
"women have to use circumloquacious thinking" = women are so fucking retarded that instead of figuring out how to solve things they just whine until they don't have to do it

goddammit.
How the fuck is feminism supposed to fucking work when crazy people are allowed to publish shit like this?
There are a lot of established reasons why women think differently than men, but it's not because of fucking stimuli, are you fucking kidding me?

>circumloquacious
>high verbal iq
>thinking that seems insane
>possible mental illness issues
>feminist comedian
>shlesinger

hmmmm, really firing up the ol' priors

>It's just that we get painted with these broad brush strokes
>I polled ten women and they agreed
>I speak for all women

She claims something about how women constantly try to pander to everybody and how they get stuck because their pandering goes into every microdecision.

Saying circumloquacious is having a high verbal IQ? Couldn't she just said "circular thinking"?

How old is she? It's not... entirely false, but that's... extremely poorly worded.

I dunno. Around 35? But then I think she probably knows more about writing than we do. At least she wrote a book, that must mean something. Stupid people don't write books.

>Stupid people don't write books.
Eeeeeehhh

she is so brave for talking out about this

She means circuitous right?

best thing ive heard all week.

it isnt like shes saying anything of worth so what else was i supposed to take away?

It's a portmanteau of circumlocutory and loquacious.

Joe lacks so much balls it's amazing, get off the mic you senile old fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=GDT2buOABvc

Women are funny, get over it biggots

She's trying to figure out its not easy being human, but only associates it with her gender

Ironically her gender is usually acts the opposite of what it means to be human.

Until they've nagged a an into fixing it actually