BUT IT'S FRIED

>BUT IT'S FRIED

What did he mean by this?

Attached: James K.(ino).webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulitis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pop off James

AYAWOW MUH LEG!!

Was it kino?

ONE

all the fat was fried out of it, so it's healthy

I swear people like this exist to remind the rest of us not to sway from a lifestyle that includes exercise and responsible consumption.

anyone know what's with the skin condition? just wondering.

la creatura....

I saw the episode, they were pockets of fluid and pus. when they were hauling his fat ass to the hospital, they brushed his leg against the wall and a bunch of them popped.

probably a combination of callusing and infection

[spoiler]What's the show/episode?[/spoiler]

damn that's fucked, poor guy

bump

My 600 Pound Life. This guy is named James.

if you find the clip post it please.

Bedsores and advanced diaper rash mixed with necrosis

I bet I'd die from a heart attack with half of that guy's fat.
How do people manage to stay alive in those conditions?

I eat everything I want and I'm just a little overweight

How do you get to be like this?

why doesnt he just stop being such fucking fatass lol

i'd kill to have balls that big

All the times I've seen this webm and this is the first time I noticed the catheter.

Because he's a pathetic sack of shit.

how much are these care takers paid?

i hope its a lot

>all that money and manpower spent on someone who can't even wipe his own ass
>still manages to acquire enough food to remain that size

Who the fuck enables shit like this? Why not just put him on a diet and gradually bring him down to a regular obese size?

Because you aren't eating everything all the time. These people will eat 3 pizza pies, a cake, 22 hamburgers, 250 nuggets, and 6 tubs of diet coke and do this periodically throughout the day for years. That coupled with no exercise is the result OP posted.

His legs are like a giant vagina

How do you even get this fat? I thought MY eating habits were bad.

Apparently they "whine", but who cares. Not like they can get up and chase you.

Not helping him would basically mean a death sentence. Very few people are willing to go that far to teach society a lesson.

I'm not talking about taking care of him like they are in the webum. It takes thousands of calories to maintain a weight like that, and somebody is feeding him all that food. If they actually cared about him they would gradually cut down his calories, so that even laying in bed all day he'd lose hundreds of pounds.

It's called an addiction. Now the question is how someone incapacitated could continue eating. I think the naive answer is to assume his relatives are feeding him out of ignorance or pity, but now I'm starting to wonder whether it's abuse.

Fucking this. Give him some vitamins and a glass of water and let him starve until he's at least capable of getting up and driving to McDonalds.

I'm sure he'd die from gangrene long before that

is correct. At that weight he should be able to live for at least a year without food.

I'm in the same position as you. I eat a LOT but most of it is norm food, I don't really eat sugary stuff or candy etc. And that's really how these people manage to get so overweight

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulitis