Brontë's or Austen?

Brontë's or Austen?

Both.

Emily > Austen > Anne > literal shit > Charlotte

Jane Eyre alone is better than everything Austen wrote

Will you retards never learn the correct usage of an apostrophe?

it's aesthetic

No. It is Haram.

It is only correct if the majority thinks it is. Looks like you are the minority here. Reminder that Veeky Forums English is not English English but a form of pidgin.

I slightly prefer Emily to Jane even though I recognize that Jane is the superior authoress. I have read neither Charlotte nor Anne. Anyway, in terms of influence and sheer talent, Jane is superior to all of them. Nonetheless it is hard to read Wuthering Heights without having a strong emotional response whereas I don't really get that from Austen. Different strokes, I guess **le reddit shrug**

>pidgin

No, it's just pseudointellectual idiots who can't even grasp basic grammar.

Austen>Charlotte>Anne>Emily

Austen

similar...I see Emily similarly to Poe; doesn't stand up to real critical analysis but is very interesting and moving.

Brontes.

Came in here to post this. The OP is unintelligible.

Wuthering Heights? C'mon, seriously? Emily fuckers

I agree, although Emily is, beneath all the storm and passion in Wuthering Heights, still a moralist while it is hard to find any moral in Poe's writing. Poe is pretty much pure feels. Even Byron, for all his degeneracy, is quite the moralist.

Emma is better by itself than all the works of the Brontes combined.

they both suck

Something like WH demands a strong emotional response. Austen's work is very much drama imploring proper behavior, with valuable lessons all the same. I would place Emily and Charlotte (for Jane Eyre) directly above her. Personally, I didn't enjoy Anne's novel or poetry nearly as much.

I Don’t like Austen at all, very boring