See this

>see this
wat think

I know a fairly cute girl who wrote her dissertation on TWAWAR desu.

Is she reading with music blasting in her ears?
Nigga, are you even paying attention to the book you're reading?
What's the point of reading the book if you won't even remember what you read?
Seriously take your headphones off!!!
REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

But music can let the noumenon in.

Depends what she is listening to but its probably less distracting then the busy public square she is in.

Why is she reading in public?

In the one ear, out the other

Because her roommate was fucking, so she needed to get out of the house

>Incoming article on Jezebel.com why Schopenhauer shouldn't be thought at Universities

Why the fuck are you normies so triggered about reading outside the house? I legitimately don't understand this meme.

>'normies'

Kill yourself

What if it's just white noise? When I'm in a crowded environment I use the 'A Soft Murmur' app to wash away my surroundings.

Normie's are who love reading outside because they need to show the world what a cultured reader they are.
Veeky Forums is reading a ebook on your phone so you look like you're just browsing facebook

why do you have a phone? someone might call you.

she's black, she obviously can't read.

This looks like Michelle Obama after someone put her in a "hot" filter on a phone app. That being said, it looks like she's reading an assigned book in public at a college. This leads me to believe she put off reading until the last second and won't get much out of that session.

Its a risk I'm willing to take to skult among the normie's unnoticed

>being this self-conscious is lit

based roastie

>Veeky Forums is reading a ebook on your phone so you look like you're just browsing facebook

I literally do this at work because my boss is a FUCKING BOOK RACIST who spends hours daily on facebook, but for some reason hates to see one of her employees reading. Just finished "Origins of Family, Property and the State," currently reading "Crowds and Power" from a PDF. It's pretty arduous, but worth it.

No more blogging after this, I swear

Where'd all the color go?

Hotter than most of the trolls they post around here. Amazing hair stylist.

THROWING SMOKE

FUCKING FUCK AUTOSNIPER FAGS

Cishet bibliophobes, I swear.

> #Notallbooks
> #Freethemind
> #Downwithtechnocracy

Looks like she has a wedding ring so nothing

>not cucking some nerd

>yfw she reaches 'On Women'