The ketchup pump at McDonalds sprayed ketchup on my $500 shirt. And to make matters worse...

The ketchup pump at McDonalds sprayed ketchup on my $500 shirt. And to make matters worse, the manager threatened to call the police on me when I asked for compensation.

What's the best way to get justice? I was thinking of an open letter to the president of McDonalds and sending a copy to the Cincinnati Enquirer for publication. The last thing they want is bad PR.

Attached: mcdonalds-hospital.jpg (1788x1459, 700K)

I think they were saying "fortnight" which means two weeks, not "forkknife"

BAD PASTA

video game t-shirts aren't worth $500, unless you accidentally left out the decimal after the five

Wait a minute
I think I saw this thread before...

Fun fact: McDonalds liability insurance settles any personal injury case under $1000 automatically if they are sued. It would be a shame to slip on a wet floor...

Attached: mcdonalds menu 1990.jpg (529x550, 259K)

What, you think the guy in the $750 shirt is gonna slip on a floor? Cmon!

Attached: milk smash.gif (255x143, 1.97M)

There's always money in the banana stand.

Why would you have a 500$ shirt? Why would you go to mcdonalds? Why would you go to mcdonald wearing a 500$ shirt? And why would you try to blame the business for you fucking up and spraying yourself?

The best way to get justice is to neck yourself in the mcdonalds restroom so your family can sue.

Shoot the mcdonalds up, do it, do it faggot.

>500$
stopped reading there

If it happened at home, who would you sue?

the democrats

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

I know it's a troll thread but it still reminded me that these people really do exist and now I'm mad.

>$500 shirt
>eat at mcdonalds

even the wealthiest eat fast food

Attached: CE2B76EC-3521-4AE3-A2CE-18A6C9DBEF99.jpg (634x618, 109K)

What the fuck kind of man ever spends $500 on something as trivial as a piece of clothing?

Do $500 shirts even exist?

>t. poverty pete

$850? You think that $900 shirt is gonna clean itself?!
Oy vey!

Pretty sure it is only poor people that would ever consider buying absurdly expensive clothing, because poor people are dumb

I just have an absurd disposable income and a penchant for rick owens and raf simons