Are there any intelligent philosophical works written by women that could compete with anything written by men?

Are there any intelligent philosophical works written by women that could compete with anything written by men?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackettpublishing.com/philosophy/women-philosophers-of-the-early-modern-period
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Any intelligent philosophical works by women

Neurophilosophy in general was launched by a single woman philosopher, Patricia Churchland.

>implying Kripke didn't just plagiarize Ruth Barcan Marcus
>implying Ruth Millikan's papers and works on Biosemantics isn't some of the only decent philosophy in decades

I have read these and they are decent:
hackettpublishing.com/philosophy/women-philosophers-of-the-early-modern-period

I remember Astell's being particularly good.

Yeah, try Anscombe. But this is just another bait thread from a frog faggot, right?

>being this new and not realizing Veeky Forums has been spammed with low-effort posts pretending to be /pol/ for the last few months

If it was /pol/ you'd at least see something substantial in the follow up (even if it is was garbage reasoning). Not spamming "le kevin mcdonald" meme or one-liners about jews, which is what most of the posts do.

neurophilosophy is dreck though

>it’s a no one on Veeky Forums has heard of Hannah Arendt thread

the bible, a novel by g-d (female)

It's just that no cares for her mediocrity.

People have generally stopped giving suggestions in these kinds of threads because you'll be faced with this no matter who you pick. Waste of time

Because most female philosophers are trash Or not very known because they lack any original thought

Then why make the thread, retard

OP that man did not make this thread

OPhere*

Have you read Anscombe yet? Why don't you give her a try and report back on your findings

Hannah Arendt, Martha Nussbaum. Some influential Christian mystics like Hildegard von Bingen and Julian of Norwich.

Redpilled intellectual here. Their all shit and can't think deep

Judith Butler

>redpilled
>intellectual
Marxism is the real redpill.

the most influential was Mary Shelly. Though, she was not the equal of even her husband.

Sappho of Lesbos

she's only the reason homosexual women are called lesbians

"Redpilled intellectual here" because leddit closed incel

>I saw an infographic that said niggers were dumb and another one that was a screenshot of a screenshot of a guy btfoing Marxism! Also this other time I saw a jpg about how the talmud promotes deepstate-xenoestrogen-evil! MAGA.

That's how you sound when you refer to yourself as a "redpilled intellectual". Perhaps that isn't the case, but more than likely you're illiterate.

>their

the talmud has convinced me there isn't any jewish conspiracy, because any attempt to plan something that complex between two or more jews would dissolve into a heated argument over minutiae