For me, it's Lousianna Hot Sauce. The best hot sauce

For me, it's Lousianna Hot Sauce. The best hot sauce.

Attached: 330225.jpg (900x900, 35K)

I'd say Louisiana is the best vinegar-base hot sauce I've ever tasted.
Tabasco is okay.
Texas Pete is pure trash.
I've never tasted Crystal though so I don't know how it measures up

I bought some today to compare. It's ok. A lot fruiter tasting than Louisianna, overall just tastes like a worse version of it.

I dont get why anyone would go for Tabasco when Louisiana is available. It's better in every way.

Brands like Tabasco and Yucateca have like 12 different flavors to keep you coming back.

I never tried the green pepper flavor but some people claim its ok

The green Tabasco tastes so weird to me. I usually like green jalepeno sauces like that but something in there gives it this off/chemically taste. The chipotle Tabasco is pretty good though.

I'm, trying to autistically split up my hot sauces into different "genres" but I cant really figure out where to divide them.

Louisiana and Tabasco are a "southern" or "vinegar" style

I'd say Yucateca, Tapatio, and Cholula would be a more "mexican" style hot sauce.

Not sure where franks would fit in there.

franks is just a classic buffalo sauce. it's technically a hot sauce since its "hot" and a sauce but i think buffalo sauces are kind of in their own category.

Yeah definitely a buffalo sauce since there's an oily / buttery feeling texture to it.

I'd put Sriracha into a generic "asian" category, along with some kind of indian "chilli" paste and such

Attached: tiger_sauce.jpg (535x720, 43K)

Attached: cult-hot-sauces-gear-patrol-aardvark.jpg (1940x1300, 145K)

thread ruined

kill yourself

For me, it's the green Cholula.

For me, its variety.

Attached: hotsauce.png (1000x555, 1.04M)

god damn i love that garlic sriracha. made me never go back to regular sriracha.

you guys never learn do you..?
ask for it by name: The Best BBQ Sauce You'll Ever Taste

Attached: バーベキュー.png (426x358, 102K)

and if you want Hot Sauce, bam, here's some hot BBQ sauce.... again the best you'll ever taste

Attached: BestSauce.png (452x451, 169K)

>god damn i love that garlic ketchup
neck yourself

have you ever had the garlic sriracha? its really nothing like regular sriracha. its literally crushed peppers and garlic

Attached: d5ae1cbf080630cb29a4a5184084779b572e202c.jpg (540x359, 24K)

Crystal is better than tobasco, but not as good as louisiana

I actually like this and it's been a while.

Attached: blair's ultra death.png (381x442, 127K)

This one is great, really tastes like nothing else out there and not in a bad way.

Step aside.

Attached: Tabasco.jpg (355x355, 15K)

No, you step aside

Attached: pluton.jpg (500x591, 137K)

so good on scrambled eggs.

Threw out a bowl of soup the other day because I put too much of this in it.

Attached: d.jpg (2000x2000, 169K)

A challenger approaches.

Attached: 50286790.jpg (488x488, 23K)

I just bought this today!

I used to make every single one of my sister's boyfriends try Blair's Ultra Death on a toothpick and judge their reaction like a mad scientist. Shit was crazy, and less than a million scoville.

These multi-million scoville extracts are just insane.