If all soda were free for the next week, how much would you hoard?

If all soda were free for the next week, how much would you hoard?

Attached: 6706923.attach.jpg (4032x3024, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slickdeals.net/f/11357447-ymmv-sf-oakland-berkeley-b-m-free-safeway-2-liter-7up-dr-pepper-sunkist-a-w-root-beer-canada-dry-hawaiian-punch-with-safeway-j4u-app-no-quantity-limit?v=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As much of this as I could fit on my property

Attached: imageService.jpg (680x680, 40K)

None, soda is fucking disgusting. It's already like $1.50 for a 2 liter. I'm not broke trash, $1.50 for 2 liters of soda may as well be free. I just won't put garbage inside me.

I guess I'd grab a little ginger ale, I don't drink much soda.

None, soda's dirt cheap already and psychologically I enjoy it more when I've just bought one out of a vending machine vs. drinking one that was already sitting at my desk or something.

That's a lot of sugar.

Attached: 696.jpg (875x1166, 331K)

Thought that said Taylor Rain.
Now I need to go rub out a quick one.

maybe a 12 pack

>That's a lot of sugar.

Attached: robostash.jpg (918x1632, 408K)

Is the offer valid on participating seltzers?

technically it's only available in northern california and only for certain sodas

slickdeals.net/f/11357447-ymmv-sf-oakland-berkeley-b-m-free-safeway-2-liter-7up-dr-pepper-sunkist-a-w-root-beer-canada-dry-hawaiian-punch-with-safeway-j4u-app-no-quantity-limit?v=1

Awful

Attached: 645.jpg (2304x2170, 2.71M)

>no faygo 0/10

this guy knows whats up 10/10

>implying

I’m not white trash like you, Cletus.

>one celery stick and a glass of water for me m'lady

a couple cans of fanta
a couple cans of sprite
thats about it

This desu.
>implying the only concern is the empty calories

This picture made me gag

Now imagine baking a pie with it all.

ITT: Joyless faggots

>I refuse to put le garbage in my le temple
>I also have never seen a vagina

>ITT: Joyless faggots

is that your excuse for being morbidly obese?

You won’t be so joyful when you get diabetes you fucking faggot

I'm six feet tall and 175 pounds

Yes because drinking a glass of coke with dinner is going to give you the beetus.

You retarded faggots seem to think that anyone who drinks soda automatically must be guzzling it down by the two liter bottle. The black and white comparisons you draw are just astounding.

Wow he's cute.
I'd do terrible things to that booty and make continuous eye contact.

Be honest here, how much of the people in this thread are obese?

>six feet tall

Stopped reading right there, manlet.

All of it? Why the fuck not

>h*mosexual

wtf did you just say to me you little bitch?

Attached: 1497002965680.jpg (864x1152, 117K)

The NRA encapsulated in a pic, lol.

>semi auto
>removable magazine
No.

Attached: 1495900514721.jpg (1179x1280, 117K)

So confusing.

nogunz trying to talk gunz is real annoying

Never thought about it but so true. I never ever have soda stocked in my house, and drink it maybe once every few months, but when I do its always a spur of the moment thing from a corner store or vending machine. Neat

>You won’t be so joyful when you get diabetes you fucking faggot

“Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.”

How to get rid of your teeth, the fast way...

0 because I'm not a fat fuck addicted to sugary beverages. Grow up.

Attached: 1491503869920.png (273x272, 92K)

if the waiting line isnt too big maybe a few cans of sparkling ice tea but thats about it.

I really dont care about the health concerns and other stuff people ITT are saying, I just dont think its worth waiting in line for, its just a beverage.

a bunch of good tonic water, only soda I drink

As much soda as I normally do, or about two cans a week, mostly as social events or at friends.
You don't drink soda every day do you user? Thats a shitton of corn syrup and sugar bud. Might want to check yourself up. I recommend the best drink, (Dasani Purified Water)© keeping me "Refreshed all day!"™

A lot because im extremely fit and consume a lot of sugar for sports and physical activity

I don't drink soda

I would hoard this much

Attached: Z2lpZYM.jpg (2048x1152, 528K)

>this confuses the amerimutt

soda is already basically free you trailer husk

those must be so shaken, gonna blow when you open one

At first I thought it was the guy from Green Day.

I'd probably grab like 5 or 6 ginger ales, I like to mix it with my cranberry juice.

Oy, Ahab, get the harpoon. Ive spotted a landwhale

As much as I could get my hands on, I suppose. Demand would be low for a long time afterwards, but I'd probably still be able to make some decent money selling them in a year.

Every single san pellegrino

I don't drink much myself but I could see this being useful while I was still in college. Showing up to a party with a few 2-liters is often just as helpful as bringing booze.

Attached: 91dBk9W0JkL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 266K)

I'd hoard up on sparkling water if that counts, otherwise just ginger beer and red bull. I don't drink either of those on their own but they're great mixers

i want to own my own movie theater and have this and just eat and watch till i die. it would be a good way to commit suicide. no faygo thought, i may want to eat myself to death but i have standards

who would buy soda from someone? just go to the fucking store and buy it for a dollar

All these hours have pasted and no one has even check these beautiful quints, this place is truly dead

Attached: glorious.jpg (816x816, 87K)

God, I fucking love Fresca. I don't even care if the aspartame gives me ass cancer, I'm picking up a 12-pack of that shit today.

how much of a loser does one have to be to observe and worship repeating numbers on a fucxk nevermind fuck you ALL MYSELF INCLUDEFD

All of it, so that I could throw it away. Stay away from too much sugar kids

I don't know what to make of this post. It's just.

second post best post

I might pick up a few cases of Dr.Pepper, but I can only drink like half a can before its too much.

idk i'd grab as much as i can and sell it to sugar junkies.

never touch the stuff myself.

I wouldn't. I have very little self control for soft drinks and the price is what keeps me from chugging some every day.

Came here to say this. I don't even enjoy soda anymore, it's way too sweet and just makes me feel sick.

>yurocucks

heyyy I thought /v/ was only allowed to trap post

I've came so many times to that cutie
Sweden yes!

Corn syrup

i'd unironically not take any and resume my semi-weekly two liter purchase the following week. because i value my family name and my own dignity.

>cara delanigger

Stuff as much Coca Cola, Pepsi, and Fanta in my closet, then place extra ones in my bedroom.

All of it I guess. There's no reason not to.

I don't even drink soda regularly but I might as well get like 60 billion cans of coke and sell it later or give it away or something.

thats a patrician right here

A real fizz fiend, aren't ya?

As much as possible and save the bottles!

Attached: 1422479884695.jpg (2816x2112, 563K)

as much of the blue mtn dew i can find. hopefully a lifetime supply

all of it

Attached: 35907.gif (426x240, 2.47M)

What a fucking cuck I bet you also count your calories you faggot

Wasted.

Attached: 1511124743060.jpg (640x480, 113K)

I'd take a bunch of cans of soda but mostly just to shoot at. Soda cans are fun when they explode.

Any more good answers like this?
No?
Another 50 replies of people posting just to let everyone know they're grown ups who don't drink soda?
ok then.

tonic water
maybe some bitter lemon
and like 100 gallons of schweppes russian wildberry

I hate this faggot. I wish someone would punch him in his faggot face.

I'd probably grab a couple cans of Bang's. I enjoy one every now and again.

Attached: s0193168_sc7.jpg (380x380, 28K)

holy shit quins