I hate onions, but when i tried making onion rings they are really good and probably my favorite. Question is...

I hate onions, but when i tried making onion rings they are really good and probably my favorite. Question is, how do you improve it?

Attached: 124.jpg (1024x693, 74K)

Make a spicy dipping sauce. Add different seasonings in your batter.

onion rings, like women, are improved by making them THICCer

Attached: Melvins3.jpg (800x533, 406K)

>I hate onions
It should be illegal to be this flyover

My onion ring recipe includes celery salt. I think they're pretty good.

Use buttermilk.

Dip onions in buttermilk, then breading, then fry.

This is false. You have a fat fetish but you have never fucked a fat girl. Once you fuck a fat girl, you will be disgusted by them the same as the rest of us. Also, you’re probably fat.
Crunchy batter like A&W makes them

Add thin pieces of carrot and cabbage

How the fuck do so many people hate onions on a cooking forum?

Attached: 1515596485955.jpg (490x427, 72K)

>Crunchy batter
fite me irl, pleb bean

>how do you improve it
by making onion straws instead. there is more work involved but they are great as a sandwich topper or as a side.
the hard part for some is slicing them super thin. then let them soak in milk or butter milk for a few minutes/moments doesn't matter. let the excess liquid fall off before adding them to some seasoned flour. knock of any extra flour and deep fry for 60-90 seconds. salt them after you pull them out of the oil.
by the way, you don't hate onions

dip in spicy mustard

I bet you hate tomatoes.

Seasoned beer batter.

A&W's crumby onion rings suck dick

Try panko coating. Some tasty shite

Drench then in gravy

How are you making them?

Panko breadcrumbs to finish and substitute all the water in the wet better for coke.

Nathans has the best onion rings. Fresh or Frozen.

egg, flour, plain water and common seasoning like salt and pepper as the batter coated with crumbs

I've fucked fat chicks and this guy is right, they are disgusting. Best blowjob i had came from a fat chick.