Books to help me cope with this?

Books to help me cope with this?

>A pink panther neck tattoo
Deserved it

Stop listening to music.

start with the Greeks

This is the first time I hear about this Lilpeep, but I'm pretty sure by his appearance that what he's doing cannot be called music.

oh my my, what poignant commentary

WHYYYY

The Fault in our Bars

It's interesting how there was a thread on /mu/ about him the other day and everyone said he'd die young.

the 120 days of sodom

No shit, he sang about how he would die at 25.

>emo
Adam from Tigers Jaw lost his mind and started making retarded trap music and now people that are obvious wiggers are emo?

Goodnight sweet beamerboy

Listen to one of his 'songs'. It's even worse than you think it is.

90% of people who talk about him, never heard of him before his departure, only his age makes them clic on article, and research the music.

This thread needs more edge

Most people who browse /mu/ knew him since he was a macro meme

you know what you must do now.

I listened to his mixtape before his death senpai
I don't think he was as obnoxious as the tentacion guy or other soundcloud rappers, but I wasn't a fan. I personally wanted to see where he was going with his music since he was young and would have probably gotten tired of emo trap at some point.

Even if you don't like him, it's a sad loss.

so true! dude today's music isnt real music. Led Zeppelin and The Who, now that was real music. I get my Led Zeppelin vinyl out and jerk off to it. I cum so quickly when I'm listening to Led Zepplin IV. I jizz all over the record. My needle is supposed messed up because of the wet, hot ejaculate that gets caught up on the groove and all over the needle and cartridge.

Glad I'm not the only one

> if you don't like trash you're le wrong generation memeing

Ok.

You are the one who likes trash. Lil Peep is real music, better than anything you listen to, objectively.

go do your homework faggot
only teenagers listen this kind of crap

You're on the literature board yet literally judging a book by its cover. His music isn't good at all but that has nothing to do with the all the dumb tattoos.

>literally

So the moron couldn't even do that right.

>but that has nothing to do with the all the dumb tattoos.
If only you were right... No dumb tattoos, no career.

#MusicIndustry