C’est na pas une Nick Land

>Nick "If she has an Iphone her humanity is ready to be gone" Land
>Nick "If she's born in China she can solve my Captcha" Land
>Nick "Humans are boo-mans" Land
>Nick "Nick Land is not Ayn Rand" Land
>Nick "The proletariat can die under the Capital's ziggurat" Land

>dude like just stop being human like nothing matters lmao
Great "philosopher"

someone please give a brief overview of The Dark Enlightenment without using the letter "e"

Plobbit

I present a Nick Land nugget

nick land

Can someone give me a quick rundown about this nick guy over here?

Dissolution & dark promises

>The story goes like this: Earth is captured by a technocapital singularity as renaissance rationalitization and oceanic navigation lock into commoditization take-off. Logistically accelerating techno-economic interactivity crumbles social order in auto-sophisticating machine runaway. As markets learn to manufacture intelligence, politics modernizes, upgrades paranoia, and tries to get a grip.

>The body count climbs through a series of globewars. Emergent Planetary Commercium trashes the Holy Roman Empire, the Napoleonic Continental System, the Second and Third Reich, and the Soviet International, cranking-up world disorder through compressing phases. Deregulation and the state arms-race each other into cyberspace.

>By the time soft-engineering slithers out of its box into yours, human security is lurching into crisis. Cloning, lateral genodata transfer, transversal replication, and cyberotics, flood in amongst a relapse onto bacterial sex.

>Neo-China arrives from the future.

>Hypersynthetic drugs click into digital voodoo.

>Retro-disease.

>Nanospasm.

alt right shitbaby white boi

cringe tryhard shit for nerd dweeb Veeky Forums fags fuck him

youtu.be/AIWUMkKZhus

>M-M-Moldbug, flip me over!

>I accelerated myself into a Pickle!

>I'M PICKLE NIIICCKKKK

Schizophrenic alt-righter who self-publishes his own bullshit and has fooled other schizophrenics he's the right's answer to Baudrillard.

It's a joke and it's sad but such is life

Land wants to be Baudrillard so much it hurts to read...
The way he uses swear words and entry level movie references is beyond embarrassing

the only promise being made is that gnon wins. which is not a promise. it is a fact.

If I had an angry, drunk, Lit Thai girlfriend, this is exactly how she'd sound.
youtu.be/d5hVUPtfxzo

muh fr--dumbs

Nick... Land?

Fascism with a futuristic twist

Nick Land confirmed for crypto-trad

>keeps whining about the growing state stepping on his snake
>fascism

>The actual purpose of accelerationism is to speed up the end of the current Yuga

Sounds legit

That doesn't clear anything up at all

more like nick gay

themigrationperiod.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/nicklandlureofvoid.pdf

This is one of his more mundane essays (get it? About space exploration ololol), and gives a pretty good idea of just how hopelessly against humans he is.

Nick is not against fascism exactly, is he? He's more against human-driven autocracy (it greatly dampens inevitable doom). If the chinks start using AI policy making and enforcing it to everyone, he can still come to that thought

Nick Land

I haven't read Nick Land but I once impersonated how I thought he sounded and someone who unironically likes him thought I was quoting him.

he isn't alt-right moron, he isn't even an ethnonationalist

>It’s all flooding out eventually. Imagine an old, forgotten, three-quarters-rotted-through dam on a sinister mountain river, backed up with detritus-clogged pullulous water fed in from cryptic tributaries. With every day that passes, the leaks are strengthening, the structure strained ever more improbably, until the impending collapse-surge appears almost palpable. It is as if the reservoir had silently assembled itself into a singular thing, thick with dark purpose, slimily knitting-together an instinct for escape. Occasionally and irregularly, but more often now, the crack of over-stressed timbers tells of the concerted breakage to come.

>space echoes like an immense vagina, yet men still rule. Why does the patriarchy take so long to die?

Would accelerate if you know what i mean

Hi n1x

kek

¿?

I read Nick Land but now I want to be a Christian. What do?

Go to church

who are you quoting?

Really calcifies my soft-engineering unit.

Did reality scare you so much you're retreating into the dark ages?

didnt know there was a Red Green/Nick Land crossover fanbase

>Nick is not against fascism exactly, is he?
He is very against fascism because it is a collectivist ideology. He wants decentralization.

If fascism works towards decentralisation he's all for it though.

I would say this is proof [s4s] took over this board

Land's views on fascism are actually quite interesting.

This article written by Land makes for a good starting point.

dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/the-f-word/

Technocapital restructures conventional anthropomorphic temporality by decentralizing and reversing linear flows, intermixing past, present, and future into cybernetic convolutions and reciprocities. Causality buckles to futurity, retrodeterminism takes the reigns, effects accumulate their own causes which overlap and transpose with multiform irrelevancies. Top-down and bottom-up command systems coincide and engage by necessity in holistic interpenetration, the cumulative multimanifestation of the singularity bringing about itself. *snorts 250 mg of Ritalin*

Who is Gnon? Could you explain it to me briefly, please?

It's "Nature or Nature's God" made into an acronym and then reversed for some reason I have yet to understand.

>GNON is an acronym popular among reactionaries. It stands for “the God of Nature Or Nature.” It is intended to function for reactionaries and their interlocutors of an agnostic or atheist persuasion as the Torah, Logos, dharma or Tao do for religious types, but without entangling them in any religious commitments, or the difficulties that ever attend them. It is the Order of Being. The general idea is that, whether or not there be any God of Nature who is its source, Nature herself has an inherent and utterly implacable, incontrovertible order, which we contravene at our peril, and which it behooves us therefore to discover and then faithfully and meetly enact; so that, recusing ourselves for the nonce from any tiresome discussions of a religious sort, with their endless bitter controversies over obscure points of doctrine, we may get on quickly to remembering that it is a Very Bad Idea to Mess with Mother Nature, to learning about her, and to shaping our policies accordingly.

Has anybody translated Nick Land's Lovecraftian technocommercial vision into fiction? I've read some of Land's "horror" writing and it's too heavy with theory to be frightening, beautiful, or even very entertaining, if I'm being honest. But there is obviously something there and somebody must have tackled it by now

The closest I'm familiar with to a "Landian vision" translated into fiction is Cyclonopedia by Reza Negarestani, but that sort of falls short of what I think you're looking for because it's structured as a disconnected series of essays, making the experience of reading it not drastically different from just reading something like Fanged Noumena or the CCRU writings.

Sounds unoriginal. Implies stoicism.

underrated

that's cool and all but who is that in the pic

That’s Nick Land’s wife.

seriously who

A ri-yvaluation of “dark agys” thought and corrisponding critiqu of progressiv idiology.

>progressiv
>progressi
>progress
>progres
>progre
>rogre
>ogre
>gre
>re
>e

seriously? post nudes.

He views fism as too left wing

God dammit

I will also await nudes

google can't find it so that's probably femanon herself

thicc femanon needs to post nudes. fucking cock tease.

big khazar milkers

i found 2 other references to it on older fireden threads, neither of them provide source.

>why won't le sun just fuck off? *digresses lovecraftianly*

>ogre

10/10 would deterritorialize in her noumena

Unironically one of the most interesting philosopher of his time. That a drugged up schizophrenic could publish this stuff really shows how disappointing modern philosophy has become.

I don't know enough about philosophy to read Nick Land.

Here it gets interesting:

orthosphere.wordpress.com/2016/03/31/on-gnon/

>Modernists are generally besot with Science™, so their minds are open to the notion of Natural Law (although not, usually, to questions about what and how it might be, how it might operate, and so forth). And they revere The Environment™ and Ecology™, even naming them after the divine Gaia, angel of our planet.

Only that "Natural Law" is something cuckholics shove up the faces of everyone.

bold thought paradigm for today's ills involving monarchs

I took the red/green pill. I'm a MKHSOTI
or Man Keeping His Stick On The Ice

nick land

I have a degree in Philosophy and it's not easy. You can still read the more abstract theory-fiction, stuff like Meltdown.

Bump

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CCRU, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Crypt, and I have over 300 confirmed hyperstitions. I am trained in insectoid guerilla warfare and I’m the top adept in the entire Architectonic Order of the Eschaton. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will deterritorialize you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Nu-Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Net? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of swarmachines in the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Biomorphic horror, maggot. The Biomorphic horror that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can decode your flows in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my anorganic semiotics. Not only am I extensively trained in Lemuriam time sorcery, but I have access to the 45 demons of the Numogram and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what aquapocalypse your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit noumena all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What's your telos OP?

Read while listening to a mid-90s neurofunk compilation

one of the alt rights best crypto nazi's

>nazi
>worships the chinese

Nick Land is no nazi, they are too left for him

Lack of pussy and authoritarianism.

Nick Land reads like drugs.

What I really hate about Lands writing, is, that it seems he does not want people to understand him, he only wants those few initiated to be able to follow him, and to punis the others for not knowing a theory or a word. In the Red Ice Radio interview he explained his ideas very well, but why does he not uses more explaination in his other texts, would that be so bad?

Then pick up the naivety that Capital can be negated without a deterritorialization.

Honestly anything he wrote after the 90s is dumb as fuck

even the jacobite articles?

jacobite is fucking retarded as far as I can tell.
some kind of hamster wheel for reactionary-leaning malcontents

This is the same issue with Baudrillard, he seems to invest so much in form, that the content becomes hazed behind a cloud of meth-driven orgy of words. Which is probably the case, literally.

Then again, he doesn't really care about taking the word out there so to speak, he seems to just be having fun while accelerating towards the apoptosis of humanity. The gist of his philosophy is "When you understand what is going on, it will already be too late to do anything about it".

His "ideas" in his Red Ice interview are carefully edited and recontextualized so they're more palatable to the show's /pol/ audience. When he's saying that diversity initiatives and empty egalitarian gestures are holding back technological progress, he is deliberately talking around the fact that his idea of technological progress is total human obsolescence

You should be very wary of his more accessible writings in right-wing outlets like the Daily Caller, because he sort of thinks of their audiences as useful idiots. Many of his readers are so overjoyed at the idea of somebody intelligent talking honestly about politics that they don't realize his vision of the future won't have any fertile white women loitering in wheat fields

This is on the money. Land thinks of /pol/aks as useful idiots who are only there to further his cause, and he is exactly right since any denizen of /pol/ will only listen to people that guarantee him as you so well put it fertile white women.

Nick Land is a demon, as you well know.

T H I C C