ITT: Excerpts that make you cry

ITT: Excerpts that make you cry

"Sure. It’s been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never represent, Raphael, a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, Raphael, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That’s how it is."

Other urls found in this thread:

whitmanarchive.org/published/LG/1891/poems/100
instagram.com/jhulia_pimentel/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=CyM5AjiZris
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would i want a young girl to be sexually attracted to me

this is the stuff of perverse adults. young girls are not God lol

"We really didn't feel much hatred for the Germans as we crossed their lands, we only felt pity" -- T-34 in action.

There are times when what is to be said looks out of the past at you - looks out like someone at a window and you in the street as you walk along. Past hours, past acts, take on an uncanny isolation; between them and you who look back on them now there is no continuity.

War, what is it good for

>>Wild eyes were another sign. It is something I have seldom seen — the expression of an ecstatic state — though much is foolishly written of them, as if they grew like Jerusalem artichokes along the road. The eyes are black, right enough, whatever their normal color is; they are black because their perception is condensed to a coal, because the touch and taste and perfume of the lover, the outcry of a dirty word, a welcome river, have been reduced in the heat of passion to a black ash, and this unburnt residue of oxidation, this calyx, replaces the pupil so it no longer receives but sends, and every hair is on end, though perhaps only outspread on a pillow, and the nostrils are flared, mouth agape, cheeks sucked so the whole face seems as squeezed as a juiced fruit; I know, for once Lou went into that wildness while we were absorbing one another, trying to kiss, not merely forcefully, not the skull of our skeleton, but the skull and all the bones on which the essential self is hung, kiss so the shape of the soul is stirred too, that's what is called the ultimate French, the furtherest fuck, when a cock makes a concept cry out and climax; I know, for more than once, though not often, I shuddered into that other region, when a mouth drew me through its generosity into the realm of unravel, and every sensation lay extended as a lake, every tie was loosed, and the glue of things dissolved. I knew I wore the wild look then. The greatest gift you can give another human being is to let them warm you till, in passing beyond pleasure, your defenses fall, your ego surrenders, its structure melts, its towers topple, lies, fancies, vanities, blow away in no wind, and you return, not to the clay you came from — the unfired vessel — but to the original moment of inspiration, when you were the unabbreviated breath of God.

I like this

"We do not know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"

sauce?

william gass - the tunnel

sauce on the jezebel pls

Jhulia Pimentel or something like that.

Yes

I'd eat her pimiento cheese if you catch my drift

T-34s can't speak

"What is so awful is that I cannot help seeing him as he was when he was young... You would not believe what a delightful young fellow he was, but I did not understand him then."

Levin in Anna Karenina about his dying brother Nikolai. Passage got me because of my relationship with my own alcoholic brother.

nice

Why would that make you cry OP? Nobody gets everything in life, enjoy what you have, leave what you don't to others and make the best of this ride.

whitmanarchive.org/published/LG/1891/poems/100

You could just buy some cheese from a store user.

Because I'm a virgin who is friends with young men who fuck hot girls nonstop

How am I supposed to find happiness knowing I will never get a girl like that?

I wonder what life is like for girls like this

so good, uncomfortably deep. goddamn

t. Normie

The same as it is for everyone else.

Wrong.

Do you think life is an RPG or something?

I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.

It is but the stats are obfuscated

I thought a similar thing opening that picture. To hold a body like that, to have a smile like that directed towards you as a consequence of your existence and the personality you have developed over time. For someone with such obviously high aesthetic standards to feel compatible with you and thus suggest your own physical desirability and general high-standard. It hurts, sometimes physically, especially in the lower gut, to be reminded that at this VERY MOMENT this girl is awake, conscious, and in love with someone else, that her little heart beats quickly for him, that her cute face blushes when he is nearby. That there are hundreds of thousands of girls similar to her in the small demographic of women I would absolutely marry after a week of talking and mutual smiling who will NEVER so much CONSIDER dating a depressed manchild undiscovered genius like myself. It isn't fair and frankly somebody has to pay.

reading things like this makes me think that Internet + Globalization is the root of the demoralization of people today

Everyone wants to experience this imaginary simulation of a perfect life (that no one has in reality), with no interest in living a "real" life with both good and bad thrown in there. It's so childish to think that teenage love is so pure and perfect, or that love is so romatically idealistic. People watch beautiful women and chads on the internet everyday thinking that somehow their lifestyles are attainable through normal means or even desireable, most of you would get bored because sex and fame aren't some spiritual drugs that make your life fulfilling. Even if you were a handsome popular guy you would still be filled with the same existential doubts.
Just love the life you have and make the best out of the situation, that's something I can respect, but crying for a simulation of a fake reality makes me lose hope in people, go make the real deal happen (or kill yourself) if you think it can make you so happy. These people are no different than the kid who plays too much action videogames and wants to be a soldier so he can go to war.

I sometimes think mass media and the internet were a huge mistake.

sounds like you are a superior gentleman

Is this gore Vidal?
That fucking twat.

The daily life for beautiful people is not remotely close to the same thing as daily life for ugly people.

>don't worry about it just be yourself bro its gonna be ok

No, the reason life sucks for you is because you're a bitter failure. Plenty of uglets make it and plenty of pretty faces fuck up. It's you the one who sucks.

You've misinterpreted the passage. The reference to teenage love isn't the beginning and the end of what Raphael has missed out on. He has missed affection, love, intimacy, sex, his entire life, essentially entirely. This isn't about being a virgin at the end of highschool.
My life is terrible because of myself, yes. My life was ruined due to my own personality long before I was old enough to be ugly. But that doesn't mean that being ugly doesn't hugely affect people's lives for the worse. I can absolutely guarantee that running through the average day- once ugly, once beautiful- the latter will be easier.

why so focused on ease

because he is in pain

Because I'm too infantile to be a stoic and I don't have a Messiah complex.

It's more about just living what you are given instead of trying to live something that doesn't and can't exist.
If you are brave enough you will fight for what you think you deserve anyways.

Pretty people have it slightly easier than ugly ones. Most people are neither tho.

Life isn't a race to determine winners and losers, and if it was, why bother so much? You were doomed from the start (according to you), no pressure then.
Everyone experiences similar feelings and doubts despite the times they live in, the geographical location, their intellect, etc...
Even if you were a 10/10 grill you would think that love isn't for you because everyone focuses on your looks, or that you have to put extra effort in showing you are smart, or maybe some people harass you, hell, maybe you developed a horrible personality since looks is all you have and no one wants to be around you, so you marry a rich ugly guy since he doesn't demand much, but you feel horrible and dirty every night. Who the fuck knows.

Whatever it is, there's always something to complain about, life is never easy.

Nigger, I spent my childhood in the collapsing economy of a post communist 90's economy of an Eastern European country throwing rocks at gyppos and birds and putting money with 5 other lads to buy a non-bootleg football, then praying nothing ever happens to it. Then again, our grills are a class above Anglo goblins so there's that

>The women followed in black cloaks with turned-down hoods; each of them carried in her hands a large lighted candle, and Charles felt himself growing weaker at this continual repetition of prayers and torches, beneath this oppressive odour of wax and of cassocks. A fresh breeze was blowing; the rye and colza were sprouting, little dewdrops trembled at the roadsides and on the hawthorn hedges. All sorts of joyous sounds filled the air; the jolting of a cart rolling afar off in the ruts, the crowing of a cock, repeated again and again, or the gambling of a foal running away under the apple-trees: The pure sky was fretted with rosy clouds; a bluish haze rested upon the cots covered with iris. Charles as he passed recognised each courtyard. He remembered mornings like this, when, after visiting some patient, he came out from one and returned to her.

You're essentially arguing that being wealthy is not easier than being poor. It's the same idea.
Yes, being rich is a bigger advantage than being beautiful, you don't need to tell me that.

it's good for getting rid of surplus teenaged males, is what it's good for.

There no more could a man who was in that work make light of it,
one who still unhit and still unstabbed by the sharp bronze
spun in the midst of that fighting, with Pallas Athene's hold on
his hand guiding him, driving back the volleying spears thrown.
For on that day many men of the Achaians and Trojans
lay sprawled in the dust face downward beside one another.

cum on dem tiddies

You said it youself, they are not comparable.
However my point is that one will always find misery on it's life because that's how we are programmed, we desire something we don't have or have melancholy about something we didn't live. No matter how good things are, there's always something bad going on with our lives or something to complain about.

Rich people, handsome people, tall people, etc... they all can suicide too. Maybe they have a marginal advantage over you, but they don't realize that because they have normalized those advantages over their lifes. For rich people having an iPhone is an afterthought, so they don't realize the struggle, not because they are perversive, but that's simply how humans work.

In fact I'd even argue that people with an easy life have a less fulfilling one (or they don't develop spiritually), because they haven't met adversity, and adversity is what makes life beautiful and rewarding. But at the same time, a life with too many adversities is also a depressing one.

Anyways, people don't realize the good in their lifes and exaggerate the bad. For me, it's (generally speaking) the sign of a great person to say "my life is good and I like it despite everything", because it shows that they either don't care about shit anymore, or that they have some degree of humbleness.

>Jesus wept.

i got pretty sad and emotionally overwhelmed when they crucified Coltaine, and then again when the crows came to redeem him
but yea, i've always been a sucker for religious imagery, and anything related to it
my man

more like
>don't worry about it just be yourself bro its gonna be ok sometimes and bad sometimes, just don't be too delusional about what a life is

>Human contact is no big deal bro haha sometimes things just happen

full and stretched out, you jelly?

instagram.com/jhulia_pimentel/?hl=en

t. Low Test

I'm recently turning 20-ish and I'm going fucking girl-crazy over here. It's driving me insane. All I can think about is girls. Bruno Mars said it best when he wrote that one song about girls and how they'll be the death of him. I've never said anyone say it any better.

youtube.com/watch?v=CyM5AjiZris

>he cites popular american music as a source

>Bruno Mars

Is this real life?

>Tfw 2 intelligent for pop music

Do you also refuse exercise because it's "brutish"?

But in all seriousness, that song makes me very sad. Every young girl, to me, is my very own Lolita. No matter where I go, they haunt me in my wake and in my dreams-- I will never be rid of their poison for as long as I live. I will die, buried, with the love of a million young girls still left in my heart ;_;

Jesus, that ass could make a man believe in God.

Lol.

Is this just fanta sea?

i'll forgive you for this because, as you say, you are only "20'ish", which my keen detector for fraud prompts me to interpret as no more than freshly 19

when you achieve a bit more senior years, your hormonal balance, assuming it is henceforth maintained, will cause you to be attracted to grown, healthy, fertile women, capable of not only baring children, but also taking care for them and supporting them

until that time, i suppose maybe 3 to 5 more years, the curse of the Lolita will indeed be upon your testicularly-strained mind

MILFS were a mistake...

I seriously can't be fucked to be attracted to anyone older than 25. Fourteen year olds to 17 year olds are my absolute kryptonite. They'll literally be the fucking death of me. I'm calling it right fucking now-- my insanity for young girls will drive me to despair.

Screenshot this, boys. I'll be in the news one day, several years from now. May God have mercy on my soul.

You too, user? Ah, sweet childhood. The romanigger urchins had their revenge though when une if them almost hit me with a rotten peach masterfully thrown through the open window of the moving train I was in.

She is a non-nude "model" on MFC, and she spends hours sitting waiting for guys to give her $100 to do a handbra

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

t. Tolstoy's original title

>elitism

Best post in the thread so far desu. Lit is slow tonight.

I want to fuck the shit out of her ass with my penis and spray paint her face and big titties with my opaque cum if ya catch my drift lads.

A little flesh, a little breath, then death.

Sounds pretty similar to me.

Are you a dog? (White girls fuck dogs)

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY **** i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn'd ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 ****ING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING /b/ro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. *ing epic ass meme i love that *ing meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 **** : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

I'm not hearing a "no"

HAHAHAAHAHA EPIC MEME AND I MEAN EPIC EPIC MEMERINO FAMBROSKI YOU REALLY GOT ME WITH THAT ONE HEH WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS I WONDER AHAHAHA REDPILL ME ON IT YOU EBIN PRANKSTER AHAHAHAHA MEMES INNIT HEHEHE BOOKS FOR THIS FEEL

I could only answer with a quote of Evola's, but I am too much of a sloth to look one up and I don't want to make one up from memory. This apathy and depression of mine is a direct cause of the lack of war and struggle.

“I keep thinking about this river somewhere, with the water moving really fast. And these two people in the water, trying to hold onto each other, holding on as hard as they can, but in the end it's just too much. The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever.”

That beats literally anything in the world.

>reddit

I feel you bro,
How about in Memories of Ice, where Whiskeyjack is killed by Kallor.

>You should have just gone to a doctor with your bad ankle you stupid bastard!

What could this young man possibly have meant by this, la's?

good post

>bootleg toys made of thin plastic
>most of everything is homemade
>clothes on the market so bad and stiff, 16 yo girls sew their own clothing
>mom cuts everyone's hair
>corduroy pants
>that one toy you always want and never get, never complaining about it
>encyclopedias
>singing traditional carols at the christmas tree with your family
>socks and clothing for christmas
>dad giving you his childhood books
>crafting presents for your parents
>Home Alone 2
>sleigh ride with your dad on a home made sleigh
>hot black tea with lemon, honey and a drop of rum when you get home
>Little Baby Jesus

FAST FORWARD
WHAT FOLLOWS IS AN ANECDOTIC GENERALIZATION OF TODAY'S EARLY TEENAGERS, BASED ON MY OBSERVATION OF KIDS IN MY FAMILY:

>"fuck off mom"
>iPhone
>facebook
>whatsapp
>money in an envelope

>Home Alone 2
I was there for Home Alone 1, about the same age as Kevin too. Everything else checks though, except the carols and baby Jesus. And the tea was herbal because black tea kept me up at night. This is Russia, yes?

It's from a collection of memoirs edited by Artyom Drabkin and Oleg Pushkin. (I think )

Teenage romantic encounters are completely overrated. t. Popular in HS

I want to go back

As a profoundly ugly man, I can tell you that you have no idea about how horrific being completely cut off positive encounters with members of the opposite sex of your age is.

t. Someone so ugly people assume Im mentally retarded.

Yes I am Slavic

This is bullshit. People still envied the chads and stacies in their local communities before the internet and people still take love where they can get it after the internet

i have chuckled

I love how much /r9k/-Veeky Forums anons romanticize the idea of sex. I can see the frustration, their wounds, because they feel entitle to access sex with beautiful unnamed young woman, just as advertising, TV and fictions have told them, and they can not.

Try to find the origin of your preconceived ideas about what you really want or need. You'll live with less frustration and we would have better discussions here.

This
We good looking people usually do not even pity the ugly, we see them as animals living a life of a lower sort and never even coming close to what actually is joyous and beautiful in mankind. Sometimes we laugh ofcourse like when you see an especially funny cat, but we never take them seriously.

Even when some Eliot Rodger type stands over a Stacy ready to take out his low revenge fantasies on her, she would not think him powerfull or regret rejecting him. Rather she will in that moment see him as a rabid dog.