atheists act like this is a good thing

> atheists act like this is a good thing

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140917131816.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atheism is a symptom, mankind is no longer capable of a God or gods. Reverting to old religion isn't a real option, technologizing and scientism are more engrained in us now than creationism ever was. Unless people learn to think or live again only a cataclysm will open the way.

But they refuse to acknowledge that we even have a problem.

Lord, come with fire.

Is this Jung? It reads familiar

Don't worry. There will always be a height of civilization. Like the USA which persecutes godless filth.
>mfw God burns the sins of California away
glorious

Yeah, I finally got started on Man and his Symbols. I decided I might as well skip over Peterson’s misinterpretations.

first time I've heard people mention Jung on here in a while. He's fucking god tier, first great thinker that I ever got into reading.

>t. "ironic" JBP poster

I got into Jung in undergrad m8, long before JP was popular by bastardizing him. I've never heard him use proper terminology or even mention things like anima/animus, or the collective unconcious

>The chad [THING I LIKE] vs the virgin [THING I DON'T LIKE]

low effort chad/virgin meme, apply yourself

this

>Veeky Forums fetishizes religion
>again

Is it because literature attracts people who are more interested in beauty than truth? Contrarianism? The uncertainty of the world?

It's the new fad for NEETs.

delete this

It's for the sake of being contrarian. Atheism was pop on Reddit and 9gag so Veeky Forums is crusading now.

the natural solution for overpopulation is war, not social engineering

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140917131816.htm

we have conquered nature by destroying our enemies. stop being slaves

The developed world does not have a problem with overpopulation. If anything, it has a problem with low birth rates, which is the excuse for importing third worlders.

>The developed world
there aren't a lot of people in the developed world that need to be killed--only the people who are doing the importing.

>the Goddess Reason
>implying your reason isn't Urizen

>777
perhaps you should look for enlightenment within yourself

Damn this is a coincidence. I screencapped this same part last night to make the same flame bait thread.

>mankind is no longer capable of a God or gods
On the contrary. Never before has Mammon been as successful, its idols so effective and its followers so devout. Money isn't a deal, money is faith. In something real, for as long as there is faith in it.
Self-serving people sacrifice everything for mammon, to get away from themselves and their creations, to succumb to the pleasant confines of Anime, video games, movies, TV-shows-- All carefully cultivated to nourish Mammon, each sacrificing its life, soul, truth and virtue.
One may lament the loss of standards, but they were the first sacrifice! Opinions labeled as science, the unhealthy and the disgusting labeled as beauty, yet everyone can go to Tinder to find out if those are upheld or merely paraded; to mock the beautiful in jealousy, and unwillingly, to shame the ugly.

Demons have notable noses, not horns.

Convenient excuses are interesting, I admit. You still shouldn't fall for them.

>Religions aren't true!!1
>My opinion is the truth!
Mate, atheism is linguistical confusion of the mind. You can't have a hierarchy in an atheistical system. Hierarchy is divine, and hierarchy paints all preference. To be an atheist, truthfully, one should be a biological reflex machine. No thought, truth or any such thing would carry a meaning over any other possibility.
Ergo, most people are not atheists, but confused on what they actually worship. Mammon, as I said earlier, is the winner's choice for now.

The rightful solution to social engineering is extinction, aside from religious fundamentalists.

>science and religion cannot coexist
Which scientist, experiment or model has disproved religion?

Speak for yourself.

>You can't have a hierarchy in an atheistical system. Hierarchy is divine, and hierarchy paints all preference.

Non et argumentam