Imagine bespeckling your book collection with cheap trinkets

Imagine bespeckling your book collection with cheap trinkets

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbVaoTvlaNo/?tagged=bookshelve
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What’s there to say about it? If funko pops appeal to a person, what’s there to say? Youve got a better shot at convincing a Sentinelese that the pig you left on his beach isn’t a demonic trick.

Eh it wouldn't really affect that collection all too much, I mean tolkien! Lmao pleb.

go back there

Good grief that is a shit book case
>far too tall ceilings for each shelf
>to stack up all the books for max efficiency looks like shit

I do this but I don't have shitty funko pop figures, I have matryoshki like a true patrician

That's a pretty rad Boorateenow, comrade. Why the tacky B&N hardcovers, though? Are you a Brighton Beach ghetto dweller?

Feminization: the Shelf
LotR Ed.

>What’s there to say about it? If funko pops appeal to a person, what’s there to say?
That it's lame as shit you little bitch. I can tell from that stupid analogy you ended your post with you probably like this kind of soft juevnilia and blind relativism. "Who's to say th-" Everyone is you dumbass, that's how human interaction works, you will be judged, negatively, for your geeky numale kids toys

no it's because they were on sale and I prefer hardcovers for fatass books

>having enough room on your bookshelf for trinkets

Triple threes signify truth

>matryoshki
My guy

I find it abhorrent because it reduces the utility of the shelf, which is to be able to quickly find and remove the book you need. When things are arranged so you have to shuffle items to get what you need, or take some circuitous pathway just to navigate the furniture, your house is wrong.

Fuck off. The fact that you actually care enough about this to make a post means you really need to ask yourself about the quality of your own life, you sour little teen twat. And no, I don't own any pop funko, you're just such a dull, dumb little dickhead that your posts still annoyed me enough to reply.

>being this triggered

>Dude just chill out hehe
You can fuck off too, bud.

I like your shelf. Particularly the B&N Leatherbounds you've chosen. Sure beats reading on an ereader!

>priceless, timeless works of art
>overpriced trite garbage
I think they juxtapose well.

I See You're a Man of Culture As Well

Maybe he doesn't ever intend to read them, and just buys books for aesthetics.
Look on the bright side user, Black Friday is just a week away for you to fulfill all many of your mouth breathing consumerist impulses after waiting many hours in line in chilly weather.

behold, my dollies (one set of them at least)

It's called a bookshelf, not toyshelf.

ok last one, this is my favorite set tbqh famalam

Steady on, loser. Just because I (rightly) think its embarrassing to feel smug and superior about not owning some plastic figures, doesn't make me a vapid consumer. On the other hand, seeing you impart your edgy bog-standard "le mindless consumer herds" nonsense gives me very good reason to feel superior to you.

>being this triggered by a shitpost

Don't actually see much wrong with Funko Pops and I usually hate fucking everything.

Seems rather annoying having to remove them to get a book and then place them back again though.

instagram.com/p/BbVaoTvlaNo/?tagged=bookshelve

>bookshelve aku.. Dan tampaknya aku harus beli yang baru hohoho..
>Sebenarnya bookshelve ini 4 tingkat namun tingkat terakhir aku isi dengan blender dkk jadi nggak usah ikutan nampang
>Yuk main ke rumah yuk
what fucking poopoo language is this

checked. Also underrated post

But that does in fact make him superior to you.

imagine bespeckling your sentences with such dumb words

>that Jewish matryoshka