Pour milk into coffee

>pour milk into coffee
>it curdles
How can I reduce the acidity of my coffee?

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Use better milk

Either finer or coarser grind, I forget which.

Use pure cream, not milk. Your coffee will taste much better.

>pour oil into my orange juice
>it seperates

How can I reduce the fattiness of my oil?

What in gods grace are you doing OP? What has possessed you into trying to mix bovine breast secretions into hot bean juice?

Attached: bjhjvjhv.jpg (1000x667, 77K)

How in the fuck do you make your coffee already to make that happen?

Attached: 1516928368682.jpg (208x241, 14K)

I'd say baking soda but I somehow doubt that question was serious. What am I missing?

Attached: PH up.jpg (500x550, 92K)

>bovine breast secretions into hot bean juice
As an internet anthropologist, I'd like to draw attention to a characteristic that's nearly universal in the style of writing commonly found on Reddit(formally known as Typographical Attributes of the Reddit Demographic, hereafter referred to as TARD). Most people recognize excessive puns and self indulgent "cleverness" in place of actual humor as being a part of the TARD posting style, along with smug superiority and virtue signalling. The quirk in the quote above - restating common words in an overly technical way in order to make an ordinary activity sound ridiculous - does not seem to receive the same amount of attention as a reliable TARD indicator, even though it demonstrates that main qualities that define TARD posters. Such constructions belie not only a sense of superiority towards whoever the post addresses, but also a desire to convey how much intelligence and knowledge the TARD poster possesses. Combined with the absolute absence of humor, this type of post is as TARD as TARD can be.

how do i upvote on this website?

darker roasts are less acidic, fwiw

click the little white box on the top left corner of the post. Once you see the check mark, you've done it.

ur a tarded

>reddit attacking reddit with reddit
Holy shit dude, fags are in full force today.

based

Nevermind the coffee, improve the freshness of your milk.

Or, just add baking soda

This is the definition of trying too hard.

The fuck???? How do you even manage to do this??

Use better water OP, most likely your coffee is fucked from the boiled tap water

Heat up the milk first you dummy

water softener

Every time this has ever happened to me it was because my coffee was piping hot and my milk was old and on the cusp of going sour and curdling anyway. How old is your milk? How hot was your coffee?

I think that was part of his joke.

The milk's best by date was two days ago, and the coffee was about as hot as coffee can be.

This.

>Pour milk into lukewarm coffee.
>It curdles.
>Smell milk.
>Milk is sour.
>Drink coffee anyway.
>Put milk away.

Use medium or light roast coffee beans to reduce the oiliness of the grind.
Have a medium coarseness on your grind to further (won't affect the oiliness as much as roasting level) reduce oiliness.

The lesser amount of oil you have to mix with your milkfat, the less likely that is to happen. Tbh, use milk that has not passed its expiration date and use a medium or light roast and you should be fine. Also, don't BOIL your coffee - keep track of the temperature.

This unironically

They know reddit spacing triggers Veeky Forums so they keep doing it. I can't wait to see how it evolves.

General hydroponics ph up

Attached: IMG_0982.png (300x563, 115K)

I have never had this happen with fresh dairy or dairy substitutes, be it a mild or dark roast. Freshly ground good beans.

The only times I have, it was when my cream or milk was close to expiration or was about to sour in a couple of days. Get fresher milk and buy it in less quantity so it doesn't go bad as fast.
>best by 2 days ago
Yep, I was right. I don't normally adhere to dates on products, but with liquid milk it tends to be spot on or even under-estimates spoilage.

Meanwhile I let yogurt go almost 2 months past "expiration"

pepto-bismol.

sdf

Cold brew it

You're right woah

>Makes coffee
>Adds milk
>Ricotta
Op exactly how do you make this coffee? Do you use vinegar instead of water?

Attached: 70f24229b2d274af4b7aac1846e28610.jpg (620x620, 298K)

Based

Attached: 1519918115088.png (604x475, 374K)

>not making cheese out of your coffee

This happened to me when I put Baileys in my coffee, medium roast huehuetenango mid grind in a french press piping hot.

Moka Espresso + whole milk = abslute god tier latte

this is the kind of content i like to see on my board

this is actually a good test to see if your milk is bad. the older the milk, the less acidity it can handle in solution.

Brew your coffee a little longer/make your grind finer

Try not being such a blatant fucking faggot and drink it black. Holy shit.

Please fucking die.

Milk is an emulsion though.

alkalize your water

Is this established pasta or did the poster write it just now

T. Kinda newfag

Based

Put some window cleaner in it.

bicarbonates

The coffee was too hot to drink and I needed to drink it immediately.

>what are ice cubes

It's a regional dialect

>How can I reduce the acidity of my coffee?
try not being such a faggot

How is coffee ever that naturally acidic?

Attached: 1494616153793.jpg (640x631, 37K)

>Based

Attached: 1520899927233.png (209x155, 70K)

How about learning how to drink coffee and stop putting milk in it, faggot. Do you have the taste palette of a 13 year old white girl?

see