Were these always so fucking gross? Once you get past the sour powder, the fruity bit's too bland and sticky...

Were these always so fucking gross? Once you get past the sour powder, the fruity bit's too bland and sticky. I thought they were a lot softer before, weren't they?

Attached: ssg.jpg (355x355, 35K)

i had been hopelessly addicted to these for like 3 weeks buying a pack a day when i leave work (grocery store) and even shelling out 5bux for a smaller box when i went to the movies one night
finally i decided to get the 1.9 Lb bag and ate it over ~10 days
i think that was enough to kick the habit. or maybe i'm suffering renal failure

Did you gain any weight over that time or did it substitute your normal food intake?

I know they're disgusting, I know they make my teeth hurt, but I still fucking buy them once in a while
A friend gave me a pound bag of the fuckers and I ate it in three days. I swear these cunts are going to rape my teeth

the watermelon ones are quite good

they taste like socks but the good kind of socks that taste like watermelon

yeah like i said

hard to post a shittier candy.

They leave my tongue feeling like shit, but they're also so addicting. fuckin annoying little shits

Swedish fish are better faggot

Soft gummy candy > hard gummy candy
You just need a bag that is warmer.
I left a bag in my car and the next morning they were like rocks.

>*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Attached: 300px-Swedish-Fish-Wrapper-Small.jpg (300x150, 22K)

>the virgin fish

>the chad sharks

Attached: GummySharks_800x.png (500x500, 79K)

sharks are ok but swedish fish are GOAT. to deny this is inhuman.

i didn't really check

i hover around 105-110 lbs. recently

I love sour patch kids. I'll eat them until my mouth is raw, then keep eating more.

swedish fish are literally the same candy but without the sour sugar

you convinced me, fellas

gonna buy another 1.9 lb bag of this shit tomorrow

I swear the hardness of these varies and probably has to do with how long they've been sitting on the shelf. I think they gradually start to dry out. I've had some bags that were really soft and some that were hard as shit. It seems like the watermelon flavored ones that I tried a few times were always soft, though, for whatever reason.

>you will never again be 12 years old with a week off of school, a giant bag of sour patch kids, and Super Mario Galaxy

I work in the factory that makes this shit. Don't eat it. I can't post anymore.

>eat sour food like this stuff
>my tongue is absolutely fucked for the next day or so, can't consume sweet or spicy foods without it being painful
What are these things doing to my tongue???