I wanna live nextdoor to Bob and be his friend. He's my ultimate cooking friendfu

I wanna live nextdoor to Bob and be his friend. He's my ultimate cooking friendfu.

Attached: how-to-draw-bob-bobs-burgers_1_000000007041_5.jpg (836x956, 149K)

Bob seems chill.
his family blows
let's run away Bob... Run away and make burgers.

Bob is not real user, really sorry.

One of the few recipe books I actually bought

As opposed to El Bulli or The Food Lab.

PDFs are just fine for those

Bob's a very stupid Mexican who has an Amerimutt family with a failing business and makes pretentious, barely par burgers and makes tons of bad decisions due to his lack of assertiveness and virtue signalling.

A comedy about a smart, successful, well loved chef that everyone appreciates would be boring user. Get with the program.
Plus, his burgers are actually really good, it’s why the show’s premise is ironic- he’s a great burger cook struggling against circumstance.

I’d eat at Bob’s on the regular if I could.

I've tried several recipes from it. They've all been legit so far.

Attached: New Bacon-ings.jpg (4032x2268, 2.36M)

You will never be Teddy.

You dumb fucking sucker. Bet you rioted at Rotten Ronnie's for your fucking cartoon Szechuan sauce too, didn't you? Inbred moron.

>You will never be Teddy.

Attached: You+know+i+used+to+have+a+lot+of+fears+_16186ed534852fa7cc83d83163a90477.jpg (1102x967, 121K)

I always thought he was italian.
That or middle eastern

Either way they have to go back

Yeah, every time someone actually tries his burgers, they're said to be good. That's like the one thing he has going for him.

I just bought the World of Warcraft and Game of Thrones ones and I'm impressed by them

from what I seen on the show bob goes out of his way to buy quality ingredients from local business. He spends the extra money, even though his business is failing because he refuses to compromise on quality. He has pride in his burgs and I can respect that about Bob, the factitious burger man.

I bet his burgers and daughter are delicious.

you over stuffed your bacon wrapped dates user

What race are they supposed to be?

they look Portuguese almost, although Belcher is far from that

His nemesis is an olive garden knockoff that specializes is frozen food microwaved and dashed with "italian seasoning" paired with bottom shelf wine. Its every small restaraunt owners struggle.

Bob's a chief when it comes to burgers. He grinds his own beef daily, he's training his kids in running their own business, he thinks up a burger du jour off the top of his head, he's always busting ass to keep his business moving and his kids taken care of. Bob's a straight-up G.

Limp-dick faggots that can't watch a fucking cartoon with trying to spin their stupid racist agenda on it.

Attached: Bob Archer.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

His rival also hires transvestites to indulge his poopy diaper fetish.

>Limp-dick faggots that can't watch a fucking cartoon with trying to spin their stupid racist agenda on it.

I'm confused. Are you supposed to notice race, or not? Because when I get upset that a violent mugging occurs, I'm apparently being racist because the mugger is black. And when I notice that blacks do a lot of violent crime against white people, I'm a racist because I'm not supposed to notice race.

On a cartoon that never mentions it? No. Quit trying to push your stupid agenda where it doesn't relate. Go back to your daily mutual masturbation sessions on voat for that.

>Health inspector is out to get him
>Theres constant rumors of shady shit happening in his burger joint
>All sides are restaraunts run bypeople who are far worse but have a cleaner appearance
>puts his heart and soul into his food and everyone who actually eats it loves it, they wont come through the door for reasons that are 90% nothing to do with the food
Who was the original writer? Did he actually own a burger joint because this is spot on

Wew lad.
I just said that i thought he was italian. Not sure what you were reading.

>straight up G

he has mental health issues, can barely pay rent, and by most estimates they should be on food stamps. Its a 26 seat burger joint that barely ever has customers, he's struggling to make ends meet.

How can anyone watch this trash? It's more unfunny than Rick and Morty.

Attached: 1518824366590.gif (800x800, 195K)

>Reddit's burgers

Attached: ub1smht.jpg (400x350, 43K)

one of the dumbest shows i've ever seen

rick and morty isn't a bad show, it just has annoying fans

His kitchen would be fun. Hang out and make food during dry spells.

>americans

Because if it were Europe there would be and outrage over the lack of interracial couplesl.

I wonder how big the city they're in is? I know its the premise, but there's no way a relatively small city wouldn't eventually treat cheap and high quality burgers as a local landmark

It's a town obsessed with Lobster and Seafood in general, user. One of the running jokes is that outside of Bob's family, Mort, Teddy & Mr. Fishoeder nobody would know what a good burger was if it came up and bit them.

Yeah, I know. My bad.
Thanks for the actual food-relared constructive criticism on this god forsaken board. It's painfully rare these days.

I really hate his children, the show would be better with just bob, probably get rid of linda too

But yet yall stay silent when getting butt fucked by white collar banks on your mortgage right. Or when banks created tons of fake account with others identity to make profits.

What is happening?!

Attached: 1514836157377.jpg (500x541, 193K)

your brain is trying desperately to understand nigger. it is useless, so please don't have a stroke.

The third season got really shitty really fast honestly.