Dubs picks what i write about

dubs picks what i write about

trips and i'll write more than 1k words

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/h7dUL45E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

write a story about a guy who thinks he is a normal guy except he is extremely paranoid about his fly being down and keeps reaching toward his crotch/fighting the urge to reach for his crotch/trying to """"discreetly""" look down at his zipper.

I will keep fucking posting this until someone does it.

Cigarette smoking bohemians.

a guy falls in love with a kirby despite society and his family being against it.

very detailed and flowery prose about a guy walking past a public area and seeing some dude jerking off vigorously in full view while smiling at him and waving

reroll but add toad and make it a love triangle

no lewds

Pleb Uprising

erotica with the girl that you love fucking your best friend and loving it

wow.
ok then write about a dude who completely misinterprets famous works in a hilarious way and everyone is just too embarrassed to correct him, so he goes around telling everyone his theories about how Odysseus was a misogynist because he was secretly a trans woman lesbian and the kids in Lord of the Flies were actually adults and they were schizophrenic and escaped an asylum in 1956 and Holden didn't rape his sister, Phoebe, until one person laughs at him and he goes into the bathroom and cries.

this

ok

The Night the Patricians Blew up the Moon.

A small town butcher that is trusted by many of the townspeople that confide in him, he is debating wether to stay and live there for whatever amount of time or leaving back to his home city and retire at the outskirts.

Patty Pleb Goes to Detroit

Nice trips +1000
Patty Pleb Goes to Detroit for the dubs!

Sorry, this then? I'm behind.

pastebin.com/h7dUL45E

no bully

i should have proof read this

oh well, low effort is fine too

hot
I came

Bretty solid, user. Some went over my head.

Fuck, this is funny