Have you ever had any experiences with psychedelics or experienced ego death, Veeky Forums? If so...

Have you ever had any experiences with psychedelics or experienced ego death, Veeky Forums? If so, share them in this thread please.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-17297714
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/14/magic-mushrooms-can-reboot-brain-treat-depression-study/
erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_experience.shtml#toc.5.2)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does going from mania into full blown psychosis count?

Sure, why not?

yep, ego-death is a self-delusion and buzzword

For high doses I've had rapturous bliss off mushrooms, glowing colors from mescaline and dissociation into some purgatory off lsd or probably a rc. Felt like 24hrs of looping uncomfort and random memories being superimposed onto the now blank state of consciousness, would have been cool to live in the weird dream state if I didn't immediately forget them, I remember like three or four out of maybe over a hundred? Oh yeah and another time I saw eyes and faces everywhere. I'd say do it once and then be done with it. Low dose lsd is the most Veeky Forums,it feels like the saturation on life get's turned up like pic related, and there's a weird electric current pulsing through your body that puts you (atleast for me) on edge in a kind of good way

Mania makes me productive and impulsive, I either write a lot or draw a lot. I sleep less or shorter, and as time passes get more agitated. I have a urgent need then to express myself but I’m not the type who talks about it but rather puts it on paper. Mania feels good and makes me feel good about myself. At some time psychosis kicks in and the good feelings turn into illusions of grandeur. When psychotic I see in everything something hidden, and often something directed to me. At the last stage I get paranoid and – first time psychosis - scared shitless.

I’m not sure if ego death is a thing, but I’ve experienced a moment that – and this was before mania and psychosis – during long times of depression and self-loathing, that I broke down and felt nothing. Afterwards it felt like I was another person. It is akin to the experience I’ve had when going through severe cold, rain or intense exercise – first you feel it, then you go numb and afterwards you get the endorphin rush - though the latter is more typical of mania than that of ‘ego-death’. So instead of a rush I get a more spiritual experience - it as if I'm reborn. I'm still very much the same mind you, but that's what I feel and I do change in my tastes and worldview.

The first psychosis was a terrible experience, I did weird and stupid things, and I felt an immense shame. It has taken years to recover. I feel changed after a psychosis too, and some things never change, but some do I feel. I hate psychosis and it has grown a skepticism in my mind. I do love mania - well - if I could contain it, and am trying to. Sometimes I get a bit mania and nothing happens, and it is fun and at times productive. I can get in a flow during mania.
I think ego-death is not real but the feeling.

Sure i take them every once in a while to reflect on life, of course theres also a recreational aspect to them. Haven't experienced ego death though, i have some changa i've yet to try though, that'll probably help to achieve ego death.

>I’m not sure if ego death is a thing, but I’ve experienced a moment that – and this was before mania and psychosis – during long times of depression and self-loathing, that I broke down and felt nothing. Afterwards it felt like I was another person. It is akin to the experience I’ve had when going through severe cold, rain or intense exercise – first you feel it, then you go numb and afterwards you get the endorphin rush - though the latter is more typical of mania than that of ‘ego-death’. So instead of a rush I get a more spiritual experience - it as if I'm reborn. I'm still very much the same mind you, but that's what I feel and I do change in my tastes and worldview.
I have had this, I think a lot of people do. Does the feeling of newness last more than a few days for you?

Yes. I live in Brazil and sometimes I go to Santos daime reunions and drink the ahyuasca tea. Will go to desktop do explain further my experiences

Also interested. I'd like to make it last

Ego death was neat

What exactly is it?
Is it something like a loss of identity?
Can't you say that the perception of identity is a self-delusion in the first place?

I've taken psychedelics, but I didn't experience ego death until I got married.

>If so, share them in this thread please.
no pearls before swine

Glad to see decalcomania on Veeky Forums desu

The transition was total desolation. From having a consciousness apart from the world to not being able to distinguish where self and body ended and the rest of world began. Somehow being aware of everythings existence, but from the dispassionate point of view of a bedframe or wall rather than an individual.

kek

(sorry for my english)

With dissociatives I sometimes felt that suddenly I have lost the boundaries between the external world and what I believe to be me. It's like "me" was not a kind of internal world but the separation itself.

So I was still able to see, think or move but was in a kind of fusion with the world. I was my room and vaguely the universe. Unable to feel what was me and what was not, couldn't keep or reject anything. It's a very disturbing sensation, associated with the classical " OMG I m totally unsane and this will not end" which is not true.

Maybe I got the same kind of effects from lsd, also on mushrooms I got the full
>I'm dying
>I finally accept it
>well I'm not dead, I'm what remains

Notes : You can be very high but not in ego death. The death-reborn structure is heavily linked with initiation rites.

Does it live up to the hype?

I took half a tab of acid and it ddin't do much for me. I felt like an autist for like the entire day, and also felt anxious, waiting for the acid to take full effect.

Why could that be? My friends and i think it was because we didn't conserve apporpiately.

Maybe your dose was too low. Between microdosing and a full trip there is a semitrip which is unsatisfacting, brings tension and anxiety

The first time I did acid my friend gave me a milk dud and I wasn't prepared for how shitty and stiicky it was and I became reincarnated as a molecule of milk dud in my own mouth.

i audibly laughed out loud

I had my personality built up and then erased by ego-death.

where's the butt

I've dropped countless tabs of Dutch sent LSD that was so clean u can stay up the whole high and come down smoothly. I face ego death in almost every experience but I find it enjoyable asf just gotta start acting like your body is a robot and that everything is mind over matter. As for shrooms ego death was non existent just enjoyable asf. Then I smoked a heavy dose of DMT and this shit was in effects as I sucked the pookie. Straight came out enlightened Asa lol hell. More profound then 450 UGs of LSD. But of course one has to reach an enlightenment in a natural sense to fully appreciate the psychedelic high. There must be a high level of strong will and the ability to let the drug overcome them and flow with it even though some feel like fighting it hence bad trip and no profound experience. Psychedelics have a special place in my heart. I've seen it turn people into zombies and unmotivated shits. One must realize that one is their own master and teacher. Follow your aspirations and passions cause if you ain't waking up and instantly have the go get it mindset then your being amerifags lazy and should kill yourself.

One thing that stuck with me was this
If God is real then he would want us to be the gods of our own life and have faith in ourselves rather than him cause he made us with supercomputer brains. But I don't believe in God but the saying works either way. Hope fellow intellectuals will relate to thus

This is why I come to Veeky Forums

I did mushrooms once and kept forgetting I had my own individual identity. I just assumed I was whatever was going on around me

Ego/self-perception is a neurological phenomenon, drugs like LSD act on neuronal receptors in such a way that ego is inhibited or "split" - ever hear of people taking shrooms and talking to trees? They're displacing their own ego onto something else. I've always believed that the encounters with "entities" that people sometimes experience while tripping are a similar phenomenon

Taken salvia divinorum, LSA, psilocybin truffles, and AMT. Never tripped hard enough to experience ego death unfortunately. Had a really great time on psilocybin, a very blissful experience. My AMT trip was much tougher and I spent most of it being sick/feverish, but it was still an interesting experience.

Unfortunately I became depressed about four years ago and thought it would be irresponsible to keep using psychedelics, so I stopped. Thinking about trying psilocybin again though, and I'd love to try ayahuasca, peyote and DMT in the future - maybe LSD too. I'm not as depressed as I used to be, and I think sensible use of psychedelics is a great way to help you to see the world with a new perspective and re-discover a happier mode of being

Why the fuck would you want to kill your ego?

i took three doses of lsd on my last birthday. some strong stuff. i imagined murdering my whole family. i had a delusion that the girl i had been with for a year (i met her on /soc/ but we never met irl) was someone i made up, and that when the trip was over i would assume her identity and be a transgirl. i imagined that i murdered my family, and that i would be taken to a mental hospital. i imagined that i would believe my life would continue exactly as it was, only it was a delusion of a version of me that REALLY went insane and murdered my family, that unknown to me i am really in a mental hospital. so now i live my life as normal, but there is something always in the back of my head that says none of this is real.

don't take lsd, kids.

spooks turn people insane

>he needs drugs to experience God

smug_martin_buber.jpg

Jesus that sounds like a really fucked up trip

ego-death is easy, first time it happened I was playing games and then decided to stare at a wall for six hours. Pretty good meditation time, if you ask me.

During the summer of 1997 I was in the regular weekly habit of ingesting 10 hits of acid every Friday or Saturday night. During one particular astral projection I lost myself and became as an omnipresent being witnessing the birth life and death of entire universes across a timeline of infinity. But in that, I retained the ability and curiosity to watch the evolution of a myriad different sentient life forms. I watched their countless births, trials, successes, failures and deaths, and they numbered more than the stars in the sky. After witnessing such profound moments and events, I find it hard to relate to others as they talk about things in their lives I have witnessed countless times. I’ve seen this all before, I have been this all before, I have made and molded all this before.

For incomprehensible, trite posts made by drug users?

I agree.

Fucking lightweight

>take psychedelics
>lose ability to relate to other humans because i think I used to be a god

>takes psychedelics
>quotes Satan nearly word for word
>thinks it's divine wisdom

>take psychedelics
>have life-destroying delusions
>never be totally normal again

Psychedelics are demonic.

I've done acid 5 times, 2 of which were as successful as follows and 3 of which weren't bad but weren't really noteworthy in any way. I really credit it with taking me as close as I've ever been to resolving many of my issues and insecurities with existence, reality, and society and such. For as long as I can remember I've had, not nearly as much anymore, an anxiety prevailing the idea of creating art. I'm not entirely sure why this anxiety exists but it basically is reduced to the fact that creating art makes zero sense to me and I in no way am capable of wrapping my head around its process. In my worst midst of this mindset I felt alien to all art, criticizing things like sitting in movie theaters or going to art galleries because I would reduce it to something that it wasn't.
Anyways I always try to enter my trips with these conflicts in my mind so I can see if a new perspective is to be gained from the experience and oh man. Once I did acid all my insecurity and anxiety about art disappeared, suddenly something that had never made any sense to me was completely understood. In fact the one thing I didn't understand was how I didn't understand it before. I felt a deep reverence for every artist that had ever created something, a reflection of their individuality and a partaking in a process that as a human i had a right to as well. It may be hard for someone reading this to understand my specific anxiety but you have to understand that the very encounter with art made me anxious and confused.
Though i lost this perspective once i was off my trips I see it as a goal to accomplish through my other trips, when I think I will be better suited and more ready to carry such an understanding away in my waking life.
I really would recommend acid to anyone who possesses strength of will and a moderate self-awareness. I was capable of stopping my trips from becoming bad based on the little reading I did of Marcus Aurelius. If you're nervous about doing it you should realize that that is a completely normal part about trying something as new and unparalleled in experience as psychedelics.

I had a recent experience with LSD, and I am curious if it is something that you may say is "ego-death"-like.

I did it with some friends, in a basement, we didn't have much to do but talk with each other. I had a hard time talking as we all began peaking, but they tried to have serious conversations with each other and me. I couldn't really respond well, and I felt like verbal communication was not possible even though they seemed to be fine. I could barely talk, so I watched and listened to the questions they asked, the concern they showed for me when the things I was able to mutter or spit out were of a paranoid-slant. I believed, at the time, that I myself became like a undefined entity and my friends were aspects of me. I didn't assume responsibility of their decisions or actions in this moment, but moreso I felt that what they did was because of me, my confusion or desires. I saw it, and I felt fractured and a little scared to be honest. I remember being asked, before I really felt split or ambiguous, "what is it like?" and I remember uttering "s o l i p s i s t i c" like it was some dark curse, and once I said it I felt I sealed my fate. It was pretty intense, but everything ended alright and it was a very memorable trip.

one time i robotripped with my friends and we became pokemon and the only things we could say were our names....

>be mentally ill
>take psychedelics
>2/5 times it makes me feel like my mental illness has gone away temporarily
>keep taking psychedelics because I believe one of these times they'll cure my mental illness if I believe hard enough and am ready enough

>take psychelics
>become delusional paranoid solipsist
>feel confused and scared, under a dark curse

Psychedelics are demonic.

was cool as shit, bro. try it some time. take my talon, I'll show you somethin sick.

I want to hear more about the experience of psychosis

>be mentally ill
>take psychedelics
>2/5 times it makes me feel like my mental illness has gone away temporarily
>keep taking psychedelics because I believe one of these times they'll cure my mental illness if I believe hard enough and am ready enough

The other 4 times I don't believe i was in the right environment, I was surrounded by people who I wasn't entirely conformable with when I would've preferred the company of close friends. And yeah it did "cure" my mental illness if that's the language you want to use, albeit for a short time i still experienced that awareness. My anxiety is born from a certain understanding of things and learning how to understand those things differently made me not feel anxious, simple as that. And I wouldn't be so confident in doing it again to find help for my anxiety if I didn't already experience a relief from it during a trip, you seem to be ignoring that fact. If you're confused how i think I'm going to take away something from a trip into my sober life that i didn't before than you possess a misunderstanding of the nature of psychedelics. It is not so easy to realize the understandings it leads us to in our everyday lives, in this case some experience with them helps.
Anyways think what you will but my well being is my own responsibility to take care of. 2 of those acid trips provided me with more insight into my issues than a year of therapy. Don't you think that's significant? And I'm not patronizing you friend I'm genuinely curious. If acid has offered me insight and profound help into finding relief from anxiety why should I try something different?

microdosing LSD is a legitimate contemporary method of treating many kinds of illnesses. Be saf tho

Psychedelics are useless, not matter what hedonists claim.

>If acid has offered me insight and profound help into finding relief from anxiety why should I try something different?

It can make you worse than you were before. When you take psychedelics, you're giving your soul over to unknown powers to do with it what they will. You don't have to have a 'bad trip' to be irrevocably damaged. See that guy above who can't have a normal relationship with people because he thinks he was a god.

Not that user, but I've also experienced mania and for me it was only extreme constant "loose association" and occasionally audio hallucination. I tried to freeze to death in a lake in December because I thought David Bowie and the Aztecs were sending me signals to vibrate into another plane and wake up into a reality superior to our own. Weird stuff, but there were no visual hallucinations of David Bowie talking to me, specifically. I would hear "Oh! You Pretty Things!" like everyone else but *interpret* a batshit meaning out of it.

I've been told it can get to SZ-tier if you don't treat it, though.

everyone whos ever taken them disagrees, interestingly enough

who is one to believe, someone willfully ignorant of the facts of the matter, or everyone who's had a life changing experience? or, for that matter, science?

bbc.com/news/health-17297714

LSD 'helps alcoholics to give up drinking'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/14/magic-mushrooms-can-reboot-brain-treat-depression-study/

neat

did you go to a psychiatrist?

You make a big deal about giving myself over to unknown powers but thats precisely my experience with anxiety constantly day to day. In fact if they're both unknown by merit of how i lack an understanding in them than dropping acid to understand my anxiety stands as the better choice of the two from my understanding of what you're saying.
not sure who to contact about this but I have heard things

Any major struggle has the potential to make or break a person. I’ve tripped on just about everything many times. Any of these substances show you aspects of yourself you might not be familiar with yet. There must be something to the fact that tripping becomes more comfortable and manageable the more times you do it. You are becoming more comfortable with the less conscious aspects of the self. I rarely see someone that has tripped more than 5 times advise against tripping. If you stupid, tripping will confuse you or scare you away. If you are strong and smart, tripping will be the best decision you make. I am positive that all of the anti-trippers here are repressed conservatives that are scared to face the buried fact that their conservative psychology has, hilariously, turned them gay. If these people trip, they see hell because their personal unconscious is so much different from their conscious self. Find me a brilliant person that has had a number of experiences with hallucinating and advises against it. There isn’t a single one because it makes good people great.

Makin me tear up from all this truth!

After a few days in the hospital, yeah. I was a psy undergrad at the time so I actually did my internship in the psych ward! Great stuff. My poorfag state probably isn't a good reference point for most experiences though.

If you're curious, everyone in my ward was into esoteric Hitlerism, with the exception of two nurses and a gay black guy. I ended up fucking a stimulant-psychotic who only ate the cafe's orange food and believed long hair maintained her Aryan vril energy.

>esoteric hitlerism

wat

It's Vedanta Hinduism, only Hitler is the avatar of Kalki and our present age is the 440,000 year reign of decay until nobility arises again.

microdosing lsd basically just makes you feel really fucking good i.e. the electric current feel for 8 or 9 hours

don't trip too many times mah nigga

I can reach ego death when taking lsd. You have to kinda submit to it and allow your self to fall away. The clearest time I was laying down the redwood forest, just staring at the canopy over head. My eyes were focused on everything and nothing at the same time and the world just kind of stops. I forgot what I was, what the world was for a few moments. Imagine what being a tree is like, it kinda felt like that just there. Then I heard a stick falling and it kinda snaps you out of it. you look at your hands and it all comes back seemless like. These are your hands. You are you. The world is yours.

Dissociatives and deliriants are better than psychedelics desu

who wins the superbowl this year?

Yes.

I spent three years in and out of acute withdrawal from clonazepam, which was cross-complicated by pregabalin and sertraline. None of these were hallucinogens but it was excruciatingly painful all day every single day for over 1,000 days. There were days that I could hardly breathe, weeks where every muscle fiber felt as if it was lit on fire, and there were insects under my skin ripping me apart as my mind attempted to break its own threshold of chemical equilibrium and establish a new normal. You’re stripped of everything you believe about yourself and made honest in all of your perceptions and ideas. It’s like walking through a desert on fire. Malpractice is hell. It is as painful as it is divine and at the end of all things healing from it is he most rewarding and cathartic experience you can imagine.

It is very lonely, since very few ripple survive what I’ve survived. Nobody can walk down that road with you.

It sort of looks like this.

>that their conservative psychology has, hilariously, turned them gay
lol

I became psychotic after an LSD trip about a month and a half ago. It didn't happen immediately after the trip. It came on gradually over the course of three days. At first I was simply filled with a strong belief in God. Then one night I began to hear voices and thought one of the voices was Satan's voice tempting me to sin. On the other hand it could have been the Lord's voice, I wasn't sure. In any case I called over this girl I had been hooking up with and had sex with her, but eventually I freaked out and started calling her a whore because the voices seemed to decide she was of Satan and couldn't be trusted. She was weirded out and left. I began to believe that I was experiencing a psychic journey through hell itself. One of the voices told me that if I smoked some weed I would ascend out of hell into purgatory and eventually into heaven. I was reading the Divine Comedy at the time so that's all part of the backdrop as well.

I smoked the weed and that just made it worse. I became convinced I was Jesus or at the very least a prophet come back to announce the end times (North Korea was in the news so it made sense sort of). In a couple hours I hammered out a batshit crazy manifesto that said the world was a computer simulation and God was its programmer and sent it to seven of my favorite professors. Then I went to Catholic Mass twice in one day, once in English and once in Latin, both of which were absolutely awesome but the Latin was superior. I shared my revelation with the Latin mass priest but he freaked out and didn't accept it. Because of this I became worried I was the antichrist and that he would probably send hitmen from the Vatican to kill me.

God
God wins every superbowl
he also loses them all

who else is there to do it?

> I became convinced I was Jesus or at the very least a prophet come back to announce the end times
> shared my revelation with the Latin mass priest but he freaked out and didn't accept it. Because of this I became worried I was the antichrist

Have you read much Eastern Spiritualism? You sound like you could benefit from a less Western centred background

Alan Watts is very accessible

Back in 2013 I bought 8 bitcoins at $20 each and ordered some mushrooms and LSD on the silk road.

Don't know if it counts as ego death, but on a large dose of LSD I fell into a time loop.

(Cont)
I sat outside my apartment all night that evening (Sunday) drinking beer and waiting for the hitmen to come and get me, though I thought there was also a possibility my angels would come and rescue me. I wasn't entirely sure whether I was a good guy or a bad guy.

Eventually my true mission crystallized. I knew that the Prophecy of Malachy (real thing, look it up) showed that Pope Francis is the last pope before the end times. I also knew that he was in the news at the time because several theologians had accused him of heresy for saying divorcees could receive communion in some circumstances. I then realized that Pope Francis was in fact the antichrist/Satan and that my mission on Earth was to kill him to bring about the end times and restore order and sanity to the world. I didn't tell my roommate this.

The next day I awoke in the afternoon and smoked a joint. I decided that the best way to bring my plan to fulfilment was to announce it in my Divine Comedy seminar class. I went to it and at 3:30 I stood up and said, "my friends it is now 3:30 on the 3rd day(after I had taken the acid) and it is time to proclaim the message" I requested someone drive me to the airport so I could fly to Rome and kill the Pope. No one took me seriously, and eventually my teacher called the campus police. I was quite calm in the face of their persecution because although I believed them to be agents of Satan I knew that they had no power over a faithful servant of the Lord.

I was eventually transported to a local hospital and from there my parents had me sent to a mental hospital in my home town, where they gave me meds to stop the psychosis.

TL;DR be careful with psychedelics

I also found this sentence quite funny

Unfortunately it’s going to be the patriots. Not that any of this really matters.

Fucking KEK

>hurrdurr if you hate gays ur gay urself

god i hate this fucking meme

that's because you're a meme in the closet

> a batshit crazy manifesto that said the world was a computer simulation and God was its programmer and sent it to seven of my favorite professors
I find it interesting how paranoid/psychotic breaks can sometimes have this eerily specific view, which is also held (maybe in a somewhat different/not-as-technological view) by mystics throughout history.

Otherwise, good story and good example of how psychedelics aren't all roses and daffodils.

Honestly taking DXM (a low dose, 300mg) was one of the most beautiful and empathetic experiences of my life.

dxm is low tier shit for desperate people who don't have a dealer that sells acid

dont fall for this meme

I was actually going to mention this negative stereotype of DXM being something people do who can't get access to other drugs/not being a "real" enough drug, but was too lazy to type it out. Anyway, that aside, you can't take away my experience of feeling extreme empathy and seeing a shitton of beauty and meaning and everything in my life. One thing I'll freely admit though, is you shouldn't get nasty cough syrup shit with a lot of other toxic chemicals in it (I got some gelcaps that just had DXM as the only active ingredient in them, the other ingredients just being the food coloring/gelatin to actually make the gelcap), and also that excessive use of it in short periods of time/higher doses will fry your brain. Also, low doses get old very quick, psychological tolerance builds up to it (you feel the same effects, but get bored of it/it's not that wonderful anymore).

However, the few times I've tried such a low dose so far, each time I became incredibly empathetic, and the innermost parts of my personality came to the surface. About 300mg DXM makes you very honest, and makes you feel very euphoric. I'm lucky to have a strong stomach, too, because for some they feel heavy nausea doing it, and I felt no nausea at all. Another thing I'll also admit is that I haven't tried higher doses, which give an entirely different, hallucinatory effect.

So overall, I'll admit it IS something dumb teenagers do who can't get access to other drugs, and may have some drawbacks, but overall it led to some really beautiful experiences for me. Honest to God, if it wasn't in cough syrup and was just some designer drug, I highly doubt it would be so underrated.

$50000

is that the price of 8 bitcoins today? i would say that poster still made the right decision

yeah

an acid trip, a good, life changing one, isn't worth any amount of money

Another thing is I think people get turned off from it because they try to start out with too high of a dose. Lower doses are more about euphoria and feeling good, not as dissociative/psychedelic. In higher doses, you begin to get more heavily into dissociation, feeling removed from your body, feeling reality is incredibly strange/weird and perhaps getting a bad/uncomfortable trip.

i said that as someone who robotripped for years. i read all about it on erowid using william whites faq as a basis (particularly the "plateaus" erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_experience.shtml#toc.5.2)

this is a good place to start if you WANT to try it. but it's still nothing compared to my experiences later on with mushrooms, lsd, mescaline, dmt, mdma. all those are far better drugs with much more meaningful trips for me. erowid made me a bit less fearful about talking to other people. but other than that, it's nothing that great. shoot for a first plateau trip if you do wanna do it. but honestly i would just skip it and look for a dealer.

dxm made me a bit less fearful* not erowid heheh

Thanks man, sorry to sound patronizing by telling you a bunch of stuff you already knew lol. Can't really get those drugs because I can't find dealers but I definitely would do 'em if I could, I'm not saying dxm is better than them because I haven't tried them (except for MDMA, which I only tried a low dose of, but I could see how a proper dose could have been better than DXM).

Yeah the dosage was way too low to experience ego death. You'd probably need to do close to 500 tabs worth to experience what most psychedelic users call 'ego death', and still a decent amount to experience what non-psychedelic users in this thread are calling ego death. Not that you should aim for that to begin with, obviously. Ego death on psychs is not necessarily a good time from what I've heard.

>breaking the law
Can you get any plebbier?

Ego softening is a better phrase to describe the experience

Dissociatives are best for this, i loved 3meo pcp. Was addicted to 3meo for 8 months. Great times til i had to get sober

I am agnostic in general yet I had many experiences on 3meo that i can only describe as spiritual

>the lore

2cb appeared to slow down external stimuli, sound would pitch down correspondingly. It hurts to snort it, though this is the most effective method of ingestion.
LSD doesn't give me ego-death at all but instead delusions of grandeur and the belief in having magic powers, once an owl landed on my windowsill and electronics kept shorting near me, strange trip, and others witnessed it who were not tripping. I don't take it anymore, it's too cinematic of a drug. On reflection, all drugs are bad, demonic even.

I took acid once and all that I can remember from it is Bryan Cranston reciting Shakespeare.

Done acid like 30 times (n-bome mostly). The 2nd trip showed me the parody of my pathetic existence. Then I developed a Messiah complex and got bold. After one high dose and meditation, I did some really fucked up shit that I wouldnt even dare to go into in an anonymous image board. After that I always unlock the secret of the universe while peaking and then forget it when I come down. For some reason, I can't smoke weed socially anymore. I get extremely introspective and block out external reality. Then I think that I have probably missed out on some social cues and exhibit autistic behavior and then try to overcompensate by trying to appear casual. I just repeat that cycle basically. I'm basically aware of the fact that I'm a complete slave to my ego and I can't help it. It's not as if I'm willing to go in a cave and meditate for 20 years.

TLDR; Psychedelics made the undercurrent of existence much worse. I'm hoping to stumble upon an answer though.

I was onece listening to dark side of the moon on a hospital bed and got into a half asleep state and it felt weird.

n-bome isn't acid

Lmao nigga just buy 100mg of 4 aco dmt from a canadian pharmaceutical site like all you need is a credit card haha

I've done mushrooms about 20 times. First, it triggered in me an existential anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder from a bad trip, and later it cured it, making me a better, more adjusted, empathetic and more "ego-less" person. I've lost all feelings of jealousy, anger and resentment.

>If you stupid, tripping will confuse you or scare you away. If you are strong and smart, tripping will be the best decision you make.

I really agree with this, I've tripped with really stupid people, and they couldn't handle it and it was a big mistake. And with really smart people who where in over their heads, smart and strong is the key. For some, to become strong you do have to ease into getting used to tripping. I've tripped many times and have become really fucking confident, to a ridiculous extent, in me being able to see through it and being able to enjoy, in a very abstract way sometimes, everything that happens. Fuck I really love doing acid, don't do it a lot anymore but still.