DC Meetup Today!

We're meeting at Russia House on the first floor today, aim for 5:20-5:30. Look for a tall white dude with long hair named Ethan. We can use this thread to communicate just in case.

>be me
>also a tall, white dude named Ethan
>sitting at home in the bongland eating chicken tendie
>I am the better Ethan

im here, where is everyone

I'll bring brownies

wait like 6 hours, I'm on my way

>guy shows up SIX HOURS ahead of schedule
>where is everyone?

This is why you guys never get invited to parties.

i was gonna go but because you have long hair i'm not going

who's all going?

I'm in Littlestown

Take a pic I wanna see the long hair

I'm almost there guys

so did you fags actually meet up?

How did it go? A friend of mine went there, but I want different accounts of how it went.

I stayed in my dorm and read Housman. Who had the better night?

I took two tabs of acid, went to the meetup, did coke for the first time tonight, and walked home with an armful of borrowed books. All in all good time.

why don't you faggots deliver some narratives goddamn

I want news from Veeky Forums's DC branch

SPILL SOME PALAVER, SEE.

it was lit

Nice.

Did you guys have sex or why are you so secretive about it?

shit was lit

was it all a troll? :( did anons get played. fuck you internet.

we all met up, went back to user's apartment then to a party

No it was fun, hopefully we'll do another one in like two months or so

I wish I could meet up with you guys (so you can fuck my boipussy) but sadly I don't live in 'murica.

Give us the deets brah

What would be the point of meeting with random internet autismos IRL apart from having a sweet tooth for cum brownies?

What if a girl showed up?

I'd like to see them try

Because you don't often get to have detailed conversations about /lit-tier books irl with people in this day and age when most young people barely read at all

If you're a girl whose considering coming send an email to [email protected], we'll probably do another one in a few weeks or so. It wouldn't have turned out much different if girls did show up, we ended up meeting with some girls later in the night anyway.

>d clit [email protected]

>we'll probably do another one in a few weeks or so

This would be cool. I missed this round because some friends dragged me out somewhere last minute.

Also post the meetup arrangements on lit instead of the fucking email

Can confirm, it was lit

what happen

I'll probably send out emails again because that way I know everyone will get the info so nobody misses it because they didn't browse /lit for a week and missed the thread. I'll post the location info in the threads too though when we decide on a date and in the week before the meetup.

Are we going to get an update? How the fuck was it? What did you do?

don't worry about it user, they probably all took names and you will tire of their tripfagging inside jokes very soon.

>Veeky Forums meetup
>They went to a party and did drugs

Disgusting desu

bumping for details
Also would anyone like to participate in a Boston meet-up, sometime before Christimas break?

Sounds like you would have liked going.

>we ended up meeting with some girls later in the night anyway.
How did the person who knew said women introduce everyone else? Surely it wasn't "Hi, I would like you to meet my new friends from Veeky Forums"

If you're so curious about what the meetup was like than go next time, nobody who went is interested in recounting on Veeky Forums exactly what happened the whole night.

It wasn't much different from an average night out in the city with your friends but with a better quality of conversation than you'd usually find with most 20-somethings.

>the people who went turned out to be socially-capable adults

I thought it was going to be like the Veeky Forums or /tv/ reunions where everyone acted like autists. I shouldn't have expected something as low from Veeky Forums.

YUPPIETOWN

>If you're so curious about what the meetup was like than go next time
I don't live in DC, but I suppose this is an excellent time to give my comment a plug

There is already a thread for a Boston meet-up

Oh shit! Thanks so much for pointing me to it!!

This sucks. I wanted to go but I work on Saturdays.

>It wasn't much different from an average night out in the city with your friends
>tfw don't know this feel

>there are normies browsing this site right now
Disgusting desu

>implying being intelligent and well-read are mutually incompatible with having social skills and enjoying meeting strangers at social events

Being a jaded and cynical recluse gets old fast

Name one good author or intellectual who wasn't autistic.

Me desu

That wasn't what he was implying though. But chances are if you have opportinity and inclination to go out most nights instead of read that's what you'll do. How can you compete with concentrated autism

Reading most nights makes the ones where you do go out all the more richer.

Is there a NYC meet-up?

There was a year or two ago

I aint no goddamn commie

I'm tempted to try to arrange a London meetup but
oh I guess there's no reason not to try

did you kill yourself, merry lad