Products that are illegal in the US but taste great

Why can I only get these in Mexico?
What products do you wish you could buy ?

Attached: 20180313_125857.jpg (5312x2988, 3.33M)

American government probably read the label as Castro and assumed it came from cuban communists

...and rightly so. We as Americans must stop the red menace at every turn. Even if that means making secret mexican poop creama illegal so be it

IrnBru is illegal in the US because of a food dye they use but I was able to get some from an international market that illegally made it past customs. It tastes like bubblegum and I wish I could get more.

Attached: irnbru.jpg (300x300, 14K)

We learned the secrets to their poop cream.
We don't need it, we can just get free water.

Haggis.

What is that, like a probiotic yogurt thing? We have those, just not that particular brand.

>less than $5 a bottle in Japan
>same taste and quality as milk tea at any boba place
>banned because one milk recall led to a blanket ban

Attached: 81ld0zrVpEL._SL1500_.jpg (432x1500, 110K)

>What products do you wish you could buy?
Education and healthcare. Bet they taste awesome.

SAD.

But those are literally available for open sale in the US, you're just too poor to afford them.

Haggis as a whole isn't illegal in the US just sheep lungs.

Its the sheeps bladder thats illegal and americans get around that by using condoms instead of bladders . You have to remove them before eating so it really detracts from the dish.

>IrnBru is illegal
No it isn't. I got some at the supermarket the other day you liar.

That's not real IrnBru. That's US compliant IrnBru.

Does anyone have the photo of the american condom hagis that was going around a few years ago?

Raw milk

Attached: 0BF2074E-20F9-47B9-80EA-53F86746BBC5.gif (980x966, 232K)

Can't get Buffalo grass vodka in the US. I don't know if it's any good I just recall some guy ordering a drink with it once and when I looked it up I had to tell him we had no way of accurately making it.

Dye shouldn't affect taste

I get bison grass vodka from my local polish market, it's definitely not illegal.

Attached: zubrowka-bison-grass.jpg (1000x1278, 85K)

There are places that sell raw milk.

Idk man, seems pretty illegal to me. Not sure what Polish black market you are going to.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-004449.png (1080x1920, 329K)

Ive had that shit before.. It's actually quite nice

not legally

I didn'tknow milk tea was just milk mixed with tea..

Did you guys hear they changed the laws in Scotland and 30% of the sugar is going to be replaced by stevia? If you like it you should buy out all the old stock now as they have changed the recipe.

'murican zubrowka is shite, I'm sorry. You can legitimately just go to Polish black markets and get some of the good stuff though.

Attached: Kinder_Surprise_Egg.jpg (800x528, 89K)

>Give this to group of friends
>Four of them understand there's a toy in there
>Fifth one bites in and is completely shocked

>its not the same, just go to a polish black market
user he literally said he goes and gets it from his local polish market. I have a friend who does the same.

we have yakult in America, you dingus

Attached: dg20.jpg (650x408, 51K)

lmfao you can buy irnbru right off amazon or at like any supermarket

you can buy this online as well... sure it's like 25 USD per bottle, but it's not illegal.

you can literally just buy this online, lmfao.
it's like 20 bucks

Attached: 1394307667834.jpg (720x576, 100K)

Yakult Light its better.

I didn't realize it said "Gastro" and not "Castro" until I googled it.

USA idiot. Great educational system, Pete

Your friend is a fucking idiot

Why would anyone think that a random piece of chocolate contained a toy?
This does not happen in many countries.
What this lack of knowledge illustrates is a small bit of irrelevant cultural ignorance, not idiocy.
The world is a bit more complex than you realize.

Its clearly a G not a C

>tfw no buckfast
I hope they sell it at Heathrow airport or something when I pass through there

Possession of blackcurrants is a federal offence in the USA.
Shame because they're delicious,

Well, yeah, that's obvious when looking at it now, but people don't read by looking at every letter individually. The words as a whole form shapes that your mind then interprets.

The label say toy inside

If someone hands you a candy to you pause to read the label?
That would be rude in some cultures.

You're either a liar or a moron. All current(heh) blackcurrant restrictions in America are at the state level, and not every state still has the ban in place. Blackcurrants haven't been federally regulated for over half a century.

Nope, mate. You are a bad reader. Thats all.

Sometimes I think I might be mildly dyslexic. I've read things incorrectly a dozen times before realizing I was reading it wrong. Oh well, at least I can type fast.

Ok, mate. Dont worry. At least you are not studpid, just dislexic

How do US sheep breathe?

I mean, if its a new candy I haven't tried before then hell yeah (obviously he didn't know much about kinder eggs), what if I dont like that flavour? Do Americans literally eat anything thats given to them without question?

In short , yes.
In this way we signal that we are not squeamish or picky which is considered a big negative trait in some subcultures here.
Secondly , by just eating the candy without reading the label , we are signaling that we have full trust in the person who gave us the morsel. This helps to create strong bonds and aids in cooperation . This makes us a bit more efficient and is one small factor in wealth generation of certain subcultures.

Reading a label its not rude fucktard

American here, this dude is lying

Are you trying to impress someone? Dude, I do not eat anything straigh foward even if a friend gives it to me

Hell no, people are super fucking picky and want to know everything in a food before eating it. I had a hard time getting people to try my pepper pork buns at my work potluck just because it seemed slightly foreign.

This trait is common among the lower classes.
Ever watch a picky eaters TV piece?
Notice how its usually an overweight person with low verbal skills?

Your coworkers are shit

God damn that sounds good

I agree.
That assclown needs to post a recipe

Only dyslexic people do that

communism is in your future, comrade. i hope youre ready when the red flag raises.

no everyone does,thats why some people can into speed reading

Tasty!

Attached: sFCqRrT.jpg (720x576, 63K)

After I convinced a couple to try them, they really liked them and more people ate them. Eventually they were all gone, but I'd see people breaking it open before eating it letting all the juice drip out.

I can't find where I wrote down the recipe, but you just put a raw pork mixture and green onions inside a dough ball and bake it. From memory, the raw pork mixture contained:
raw ground pork
white pepper
black pepper
chinese 5 spice
soy sauce
rice wine
sesame oil
sugar
Also oyster or hoisin sauce, forgot which

that sounds pretty fucking good

We shoot them full of holes.

so many sheeple shootings

Attached: 462662202.jpg (396x594, 172K)

but the op pick is not a yakult
i am starting to believe that you are the actual "dingus"

Attached: 7405a85d2b6f4ce957f60e02a781fb4f.jpg (736x851, 115K)

I don't think it's super uncommon for ethnic/specialty food stores to have illegal items, when I lived in the US I bought kinder eggs my local asian market

Thats sheep behavior of your coworkers. Thanks for sharing? Any memorable quote from them after they ate all your food?

so FDA is irrelevant and inefficient as always ever

What did you think it was

Yeah they're really dropping the ball on making sure people don't eat chocolate eggs

That have eggs inside

Toys inside

I mean here in Scotland a lot of it is produced not using real bladders anymore and you also serve out of it, you don't eat it from the bladder so I don't really get your point.

Can you imagine eating a chocolate egg and inside it was raw egg?
I want to make these now

Poster with the idiot friend. No, we do not.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-15-11-30-31.jpg (1436x581, 277K)

Your best friend hands you a candy and say just try it , its good.
You stop and read the label?
I dont know anyone that does this unless they are just curious.
No one is out to give you bad stuff user
Do you have friends?

Can't have this hepatotoxic anticoagulant in our hepatotoxic anticoagulant drink. Are they retarded or just really fucking stupid?

We're supposed to be posting GOOD banned food, user

I wish I could easily find IrnBru in Alberta.

Boiled eggs or raw?

Common sense. Also you ask what is it?

is that kinda like the stuff refered to as "thai tea" in thai food restaurants

>mfw i live in an extremely irish neighborhood and i can get it in bottles