Rate

cody was 2 pure for this world

8/10, not a very interesting speaker.
Sage for being unrelated

The greatest someone could aspire to be

i noticed /pol/ soyboys have recently found out about romanian fascist scene pre-ww2

can't wait until they find out about cioran

>recently

Autism, used DA JOOS to mask substantial holes in his thinking

That being said, I kinda admire him

Every respectable person should learn the life of this man to see what courage and true belief in God looks like

it's amazing how 'stubborn as a mule' counts as a fundamental quality among reactionaries. nothing more boring than traditionalism.

I will not accept postmodernism and the degenerate Godless society of 2017

>Godless society

don't worry, jesus freeks aren't going anywhere

I strongly believe we cannot communicate as we are using the same words but with different understandings. If your conception of God refers to an invisible man in the sky, we have nothing further to discuss

>tfw libertarians don't believe that no tyranny is in itself the worst tyranny of all--that is, the tyranny of moral and political mediocrity

make sure that is an unwavering stance so you can be more like cod the memester.

>The Decemviri, so called because they numbered ten men, like their Ancient Roman equivalents, the Decemviri, shot Mihai Stelescu in his hospital bed between 38 and about 200 times on July 16, 1936. After shooting him, they cut him into pieces with axes and danced around the body of the victim. Four of those involved in Stelescu's execution were theology students. Stelescu had left the Iron Guard, forming the rival Crusade of Romanianism, and launching a series of public attacks against Codreanu. Codreanu could not abide this betrayal, although both he and the assassins (rather implausibly) denied he knew about the plan or had consented to it.

god i hope the retard brew on /pol/ is strong enough to produce normies of this caliber

So this is "what true belief in God looks like" as put it.
Must've missed that passage when reading the Bible.

lmfao i love reading about political violence

This kind of violence is compeletey unnecessary. If they'd just sat down and talked things out then Ilm sure they would ahve reached a good compromise, as our society can becaue its actually civil and it respects that everyone has a valuable perspective

>categorizes aspects of life by how fun they are

legitimate subhuman

they did, it was called the balkan pact, that's why jezus freeks were limited to their own countrymen

Dude just do what makes you happy

Google "optimistic nihilism" theres areally good video about it i think by alain botton or maybe prager U?

clean your room already, it's getting dark.

Morality cannot be separated from God. Being a good person on your own right is a farce and one of the greatest self lies. "If God is dead, everything is permitted"

Zelea Codreanu is an interesting man. The only fascist that marched to his death without flinching.

>he calls himself an "optimistic nihilist"

Why can't leftists ever make up memes of their own?

they're too pc. Good humor requires breaking taboos

>optimistic nihilism

t. Camus

>FOR KING AND COUNTRY AND GOD
>recruits godless mindless thugs in his movement
>gets killed on order of his king
>becomes mascot for LARPing autistic loser basement dwelling NEETs posting on a Chinese Cartoon forum 8 decades later

Top kek

This is true. Humor would involve lowering their own pedestal, which would leave them no reason to even hold their ridiculous ideas.

>the only
What makes you think that?

8/10
>charismatic
>steadfast
>pragmatist at heart

>wow these Legionaries can't stop killing people and doing stupid shit I've got to keep them away from the government
>better bring Antonescu instead, I'm sure he can do something about it even though I'm mad he called my lover a whore
>he fucking brings Legionaries into the government and makes me abdicate after I lost 1/3 of my country to my allies of all people

JUST

Yeah,retards that have morals can't be real comedians.Aren't many comedians jews anyway?

Handsome and smart lad.

whos this gypsy

>against /pol/ and the alt-right, an essentially polemical and formless ethnonationalism that approaches Christianity as a tool of sociological utility rather than something as transcendent truth
>Must be a leftie

>amy schumer