You see this, Subway? Study this motherfucker, do your homework...

You see this, Subway? Study this motherfucker, do your homework, because this is your lesson in how to price your substandard brand and not run yourself out of business. You fucked yourself with those $5 footlongs and now you're screwed.

Check what these guys did: they're the losers of the pizza chain business. Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Domino's all have them out-maneuvered in one way or another. What do they do? $5 hot-n-ready. It's cheap, it's mediocre at best, but we do it faster than the big-3 because we mass produce them. Walk in, walk out, hell, go through the drive thru, we're faster than anyone.

But wait, did we box ourselves in on a $5 deal? Hell no! We do a lunch special with a coke with the same deal. In n out. But that's not enough, we want to leave room to bump up the margin so we're not trapped in that $5 price point box.

Next step? Add 15 cents worth more pepperoni, call it "Extra Most Bestest", and charge an extra buck for it. Boom, most people will kick in the extra buck if they're getting "more". Oh, and we don't stop there. Let's put cheese in the crust, advertise it as "3' extra feet of cheese", call it "stuffed crust extra most bestest" and slap another $3 on the price, up to $9 now.

Checkmate, you Subway morons. That's how branding and marketing is done. You can be the cheapest option compared to your competitors, but look at that marketing. First you're "Hot N Ready", you're the fastest. Next you've got the "Extra Most Bestest". Next you've got the "Stuffed Crust Extra Most Bestest." That's how it's fucking done. Listen and learn, sub chumps.

Attached: Little Caesar's logo.jpg (640x640, 40K)

>Wanting pizza from stores run by crackheads and shitskins.
No thanks.

Fuck drumpf, and fuck white people.

It's not about the quality, it's about the genius marketing. Little Caesar's is shit, but they're in the game against the big-3 solely on their marketing game. Little Caesar's may be garbage, but their advertising is on par with Arby's for fast food.

I know the pizza is fucking shit, I just don't want crackheads and laquanda to handle my pizza.

What's Subway got to do with pizza chains? Why are you calling them out like that?

I'm calling them out on their marketing and ad department. Both Subway and Little Caesar's are known for their cheap $5 deal, but Subway fucked themselves with it, while Little Caesar's made it work and stays in the game against the top-3 nationwide chains.

Subway got fucked because there was no way to upsize it for a larger margin. They don't have a larger sandwich. You already get all the extra veggies and sauces you want for free. They don't have any sides besides chips, a drink, and a cookie. They priced their best item at $5, made that their brandname, and had nowhere to go. LC's made it their standard deal, but added in extra stuff to upscale it and make more of a margin.

you do realize flour is cheaper than anything you put on top of it or inside bread.

subway didn't fuck themselves with the $5 deal you're reading it wrong, subway doesn't sell sandwiches and neither does little ceaser sell pizza, they sell IP and ingredients, franchisees bear all costs of selling samiches and pizzas at five bucks. but while you can make a pizza for a buck fiddy and sell it for five. the samich will cost you maybe four bucks. besides none of that matters much.

the consumer is willing to spend the money, the problem with most all chains except mcdonalds is the rest, consumers want to go in a nice proper and clean facility, including the outside of it. a clean environment with acceptable staff that don't look like crackheads, that don't spread hep A, that look clean, they don't want a fuck you look from the other side of the counter, they want to get out of there quickly with the food once they're in or if they eat in they also want it done quickly and fresh, they don't want the samich or pizza you baked forty mins ago. they want to be taken cared of while they're there they wanna see equipment that is decent and fairly new not looking like it's twenty years old.

price matters little if you don't have your store up to snuff.

you're break's over, deandre, go back to cooking pizzas

>cooking pizzas

Attached: 72633B59-DF54-4BAA-9704-D6995E35A190.jpg (780x785, 177K)

Hey! laquanda gives good head, so lay off...

what the fuck
is going on
in this thread

Attached: 3E8EB208-46F9-46D8-86D3-B36D64F86233.jpg (576x768, 99K)

Helps that their spokesman isnt on tape trying to get a woman to molest her own kids

Why would Subway listen to a company that's less successful in every way?

I mean... you're not wrong, OP, but neither is Basically, who hurt you, OP? Was it Jared? Did Jared hurt you, OP?

Good point, no actual proof just simple memory but I seem to remember little caesars being dead in the water a decade ago or so. Dominos seems to have done this in a different way with their $5.99/$7.99 shit too in a slightly different way.

Subway and chipotle completely lost site of why they become a hit in the first place and got high off sniffing their own farts

This mentality is why leaders of industry in a free market rarely stay on top very long.

>Helps that their spokesman isnt on tape trying to get a woman to molest her own kids
link? story?

Attached: mfwwtf.gif (275x226, 1.14M)

you left out the Crazy Bread, dude.
i still remember my high school friends going nuts over Crazy Bread and the $5 deal. i still think Hot n Ready is superior to more expensive pizzas made by the other 3, just based on memory alone.
i agree 100% that the marketing is brilliant, but i disagree about you saying it's garbage or shit pizza. it's decent pizza. wtf?

subway doesn't innovate, they just copy. for example, they copied Quizno's toasted option. subway never fucking had toasted subs until Quiznos did it first and. subway is run by a bunch of corporate hedge-fund type people, the kind of fucking evil bastards that would hire jared the ped0. subway probably also copied the $5 deal idea from little caesars. i remember getting the Hot n Ready $5 pizza as a teen, which was 15 years ago, but back then subway did not have any $5 deal. back then, subway was actually seen as expensive to us HS kids because it was around $7-8 for a meal. and they squeeze you into the meal because a footlong alone was around $5.8 if i recall.

this user gets it.

Nah, I agree with OP. It's easily the crappiest chain pizza.

>shit founder
>shit pizza
>Papa John's

Attached: Papa-Johns.jpg (700x467, 30K)

>he doesn't know what happened with Jared

Hello this is Subway, why would u say these things about me ;(

isn't he the guy that lost like over 100 pounds by just eating Subway and fucking little kids?

Scrumdiddlyumptious

Attached: 20180308_180226.jpg (4032x2268, 3.35M)

Haha
Subway niggas RATTLED

Attached: 1454291597628.jpg (955x768, 109K)

does anyone remember the little caesars with the huge play areas inside

LC is shitty too much fat amd oil in da pizza

Shit's John

I've always loved little caesars and looked at it like this
>5 dollars for a tasty large pizza
>10 dollars for a slightly tastier large pizza

the taste to money ratio is never worth it enough for me to want pizza other than little Caesars. everything else they have is whack in price but the good ol' 2-3 meals for 5 dollars never fails me.

Attached: DK.jpg (1280x1066, 98K)

They fucked themselves because people got used to the $5 sub deal that ran for years. It was one of cheap way to guarentee you filled up with mediocre food on a lunch break.
Now because the deal is gone and the price is 50% higher its an expensive ways to fill up on mediocre food, and people are abandoning them for better food places at the same price point.

I love my 5$ meatball sandwich.

This.
I'm also saddened by Quiznos' demise. There is like one left around me and it's never full.
They're so much fucking better than shitway

I guess.
I mean, they must be doing something right if they can keep tricking people into eating their fucking awful, garbage, pizza. I didn't even think you could get a bad pizza until I ate Little Caesars.

>you left out the Crazy Bread, dude.

The crazy bread is literally the only product at Little Caesars of any quality, it's shockingly good. I love their crazy bread.

it tastes like nostalgia. that shit was my lifeline when I was homeless. actually did day labor instead of panhandling so I had a real and limited budget. being able to enjoy a full pizza on a park bench after work for only five and change was godly

this post

I'm tired of going into fast food joints that don't have their shit together. When I went to Japan for an exchange program in uni, I marveled at how well-sorted fast food joints were, particularly McDonalds.

>clean as a whistle
>appropriately staffed
>staff were extremely polite and quick
>staff looked smart and sharp instead of high and hung over

I don't even like fast food, but my host family LOVED "American style" fast food, bought it all the goddamn time, and had so many questions for me about how the Japanese versions compared to the American ones.

Attached: Nintendo-Partners-With-McDonalds-In-Japan-415x260.jpg (415x260, 50K)

I actually prefer Little Caesar since literally every other pizza that isn't a Costco is more BREAD than CHEESE AND SAUCE. Seriously, the last time I tried Pizza Hut, it like biting into a loaf of bread.

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 39K)

>I actually prefer Little Caesar since literally every other pizza that isn't a Costco is more BREAD than CHEESE AND SAUCE

Even Dominos?
I mean, I ask because I've faced the same problem and it's why I immediately suggest Dominos- get a pizza from them on monday or whenever they do their coupon sales for 10 dollar large pizzas.

Maybe it local, but yeah, including Domino. Every little caesar I visit around the states all have the same thin bread/sauce/cheese ratio. The whole 5 dollar ready pizza is another big reason why I kept going to Little Caesar. There also Costco, which is a whole lot better than Little Casear, but their Hotdogs are too good to pass off.

Attached: costco's main star.jpg (800x565, 114K)

So taking OP's point do you think a "cold-n-ready" turkey, club, or meat-ball $5 foot-long would improve Subway's business?

I think what he means is they stopped their 5$ footlong and nothing replaced it. They just did it out of greed.

fuck you, what's better than Little Caesar's?
Pizza Hut? the quality is just not there
Jet's? they're a fucking joke
fucking Domino's? it tastes like someone left it in the attic for 3 days

>>Whenever they do their coupon sales for 10 dollar large pizzas.

$10 Large Pizzas?

Where I live online coupon, when you pick up, is $5.99 for a large 1 topping.

I get a coupon via email once a week, pick up only, after 8pm for 2 large 1 topping pizzas.

$10 sucks to be you.

I stopped going to lil c around the time the $5 hot and ready went extinct. You should market cocaine, good tone for it.

all I see is pedo symbols on ceaser's toga

Attached: 1517375017297.jpg (300x280, 18K)

i get sick everytime i eat there

cuz your eating dead baby pepperoni and semen cheese

I've never spent more than like 25-30 seconds in a Little Caesars

I had an extra most bestest stuffed crust pizza and it was so good, no exaggeration.

you autistic motherfucker

these stores are franchises, they all got different owners, majority of them don't give a shit, some are hands on, either way, your experience does not reflect the vast majority of other anons experiences

>samiches
>samich
You deserve to be bullied into suicide

Superior pizza chain reporting in.

Attached: ledo-logo-larger.png (394x218, 18K)

little caesars is fuckin good pizza no joke. It's not good in any normal sense but it's tastey as hell

>American Pizza
>good.
I've been there for 6 months this year and the only passable big pizza chain you have is Papa Johns. all the other are shit. Especially New York Pizza. Fuck that pile of garbage.

t. Italian.

Domino's is meh, but the garlic crust is amazing. I get it sometimes just for that. All other pizza places should have options for garlic crust.

Nobody gives a shit, wop.
The "pizza" everyone is familiar with is as Italian as fourth generation "Italian-Americans." They'll proudly say that they're Italian, but they're not really.
Pizza is completely different from what you have in Italy. It's a completely different food.
Beyond that, Papa John's is terrible. Marco's is the best fast food pizza, though I like a few non-fast food restaurants around here, too.

They didn't have Marco where I was, and the fast food ones I tried passed from mediocre to shit. Papa Johns at least was somewhat decent, especially the sausage. New York Pizza and Pasta (that was the name), however, is SHIT. like real shit.. The best pizza I eat was from an Italian who opened a pizza a taglio at a Mall.

>implying dead baby pepperoni isn't the GOAT

Little Caesar's Deep Deep Dish is genuinely better than Papa Cuck's.

Subway is the worst chain establishment

Food is cheaper in America; everyone knows this. Your wages are also slightly lower. Come on burger.

Those are ancient greek patterns, so you're not technically wrong.

did you feed some of your meat to some japanese asexual?

>not into samiches
>why even live
you should consider suicide user

Why does Veeky Forums have the best Veeky Forums posters out of any board?

you didn't care about politics until people you found annoying were into it

Only go to Little Caesars for the Crazy Bread!

Because Veeky Forums is either full of rich snobs or memebitcoiner in the past year.

who do you think works at Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, etc., you moron?

>they don't have pizza pizza
loling @ u merilols

>Veeky Forums
imagine someone getting and acting upon finacial advice from Veeky Forums. utterly unreal.

If Subways is so shitty at advertising, then why is it sitting in the top 3 while Little Caesars is way down at 16th? Checkmate, atheists.

this

There used to be (maybe still are) people with sound advice there, mostly entrepreneurs.

I don't like pizza, but Crazy Bread is good.

Attached: crazy bread.jpg (1581x1600, 300K)

What? No. Every Little Caesars I've been to has been in a strip mall.

>Pedo Pizza

Attached: Latza Laff.webm (750x932, 1.41M)

MORTADELLA ITALIANO BONJIORNO

you don't know shit. who gets food at a place called ny pizza and pasta?

also... papa johns fucking sucks

dominos is the best chain pizza, followed by little ceasars. I am not a huge fan of hungry howies desu. pizza hut sucks too

The only places I've seen Little Caesars were in Kmarts, if that tells you anything about their success.

>not going to the Little Caesers inside K Mart

Attached: 1510602175372.jpg (720x540, 74K)

>living in an area with crackheads and shitskins

Neither did you user