Anyone else record their order on their phone then play it at drive-thrus?

Anyone else record their order on their phone then play it at drive-thrus?

Saves anxious stutters at drive thru.

Attached: 14948005-mmmain.jpg (620x448, 57K)

I do not eat at restaurants that have a "drive-thru"

Attached: 1520981591422[1].png (275x183, 69K)

no because i hate my own voice

>drops phone/accidentally delete recording/play wrong message/they can't hear it
>spaghetti prime status achieved

Smart idea, but would never actually do this. Don;t drive thru's have cameras anyway? I feel like whoever is on the other end of the camera watching some autist put their phone up to the speaker would be fucking hilarious.
Also, what if the person misheard you? Are you going to play the entire recording again? What if they are not serving the thing you want? I usually just tell them i take a minute and figure out what i want to order. They dont give a shit

If anything, they appreciate someone taking a minute to figure out their order when they're busy, because that's a minute where they can take care of the other orders without a new one coming in.

tfw you've picked your nose and ate it while ordering

I do this every time I smoke and go to a drive thru. I'd rather spend a few mins trying to get my high brain to figure out what i want than act like a complete sperg

I'm too nervous to record myself speaking so this would never work

I call it the drive-through, because "thru" is a nickname, and nicknames are for friends, and fast food is no friend of mine

thru is easier to say and spell than through, when referring to a restaurant that has a service where you can drive around the store to pick up an order rather than stand in the store and spill your spaghetti in front of strangers and other employees

I just write it all down on a note so I don't forget anything

What kind of idiotic incel gets anxiety from a simple conversation?

Jesus christ...

This sounds like a pretty bad idea

Social isolation over years erodes your interpersonal abilities and creates severe anxiety disorders, it's not a matter of idiocy you're just normie enough to have never become familiar with such things

>thru is easier to say than through

>yanks desu

> you're just normie enough to not know social isolation
Yeah cause I have always been involved in things that would force me to interact with people. Neets are a plague.

I had a neet come into my second job with a complaint and he told the employee was "manager". So the I had to come over and spend 5 minutes trying to figure out what this retard wantrd before finding a pen and paper before he wrote down "can I use the restroom". Honestly people like that should just get on government benefits never leave their house and die a at 35.

That sounds more like autism than someone not in education, employment, or training

i do not see the appeal in fast food. the last time i went to a wendy's i left feeling a deep emptiness and shame. "why didn't i just make myself a homemade cheeseburger instead of enduring this mediocre $lop of shit..." and i never ate from another fast food restaurant ever again...

There a difference?

I am diagnosed with autism and threads like this make me feel like an alpha

God, honestly this.

>incel

That projection. I’ve been in steady relationships for nearly 15 years and have always made my gf order at the drive through, even when I was driving. Assburgers has nothing to do with sex.