I-is there a book about a depressed/suicidal guy in uni or high school with no friends and trying to make them...

I-is there a book about a depressed/suicidal guy in uni or high school with no friends and trying to make them? should i write one?

My twisted world, desu

Brideshead Revisited. The book you're looking for is Brideshead.

this unironically. Regard it as a cautionary tale.

You and every other 16 year old on the planet

I can't believe I forgot to mention this, I've read it and wanted more.

I'm no failed normie

My Friend Dahmer

>should i write one?
Please, don't.

please be more succinct than him when you get around to writing your manifesto

I bet you're a virgin too

seriously if you are still a virgin after the age of 18 you really need to just kill yourself

you've already failed in ways that cannot be reconciled

I'm not OP, I'm not a virgin, I've been in several relationships.

But I've only got 1 best friend, and not only do I not have any other friends, but I have no desire to attempt to make any friends, or pursue anything romantic whatsoever.

People are untrustworthy, predictable, annoying, and not worth the trouble.

It's so much easier, simpler, (and largely happier), to be alone.

Then congratulations, you're a well-adjusted human being. It's only when you find yourself being indulgently miserable about the fact that you end up with OP's problem.

Yet you post crying wojacks like a normie faggot and want to kill yourself.

>People are untrustworthy, predictable, annoying, and not worth the trouble
I never get why people say this. I guess I don't have any deep/proper friendships, but I do have people with whom I go out and have a good time, and that means no drama, trouble, untrustworthiness etc. How would those people cause me trouble? How would trust be an issue?

I've barely ever experienced or even seen interpersonal drama between male friends. Without wanting to stereotype, it seems to happen more among girls and women- they tend to invest more emotionally in friendships and drama sometimes results.

You could try. Sounds dull on the face of it, but you can make any premise interesting if you're good enough.

No Longer Human

How the fuck does this even happen? I have like 15x as many friends as you do, and 5x if you're only counting good, deep friendships but I've never been in a single relationship. I swear to god I feel like a fucking alien.

girls like teh mysterious loner types

Catch Her in the Rye

The man who sleeps by Perek.

>tfw have 0 friends and have had 0 relationships

My dietary rbh

Stop stealing my book ideas REEEEEEEE

how does going to hell help with any of that?

Wanna be my non friend