Let's say you ran a catering business. Post-apocalyptic world. Food is scarce

Let's say you ran a catering business. Post-apocalyptic world. Food is scarce.

Big ticket client calls, needs food for 100 people.

All you have is called Vienna sausages.

What do you prepare and how?

Attached: adfas.jpg (500x375, 37K)

Slice them as thin as possible and fry them.

Well first you're going to have to decide who dies out of the 100 people. As for how to cook, I've heard it's like pork, but I wouldn't know where to help you beyond that.

Good luck, chef.

You posted this exact thread 2 years ago

I would definitely also have tins of chopped tomatoes, capers, olives and anchovies. I'd slice up the sausages and fry off with these other goodies for a delicious nuclear Neapolitan classic: puttanesca. Just bring my dried pasta to the boil and toss through. Done. If I didn't have those extra things, I wouldn't be running a food business, would i? Retarded hypothetical situation creating cunt.

No, you only have Vienna sausages.

tried and true microwaved vienna sausages with vienna sausages puree

In that case I would leave them whole and use them to forcefully block your nostrils and throat until you suffocated to death. In this post apocalyptic land, no authority could condemn this action. I would then serve Vienna sausage stuffed human steaks. I would save the leftovers for your family and friends who probably hate you. All hypothetical of course.

I'm the client.

Yeah, a fucking demanding one. At this stage, I don't want the money. I just want to eat you.

I'm protected by pic related

Attached: sharks_with_lasers_by_flounderbox-d4cltrm.jpg (1191x670, 66K)

Well for the first course, I'd start with a vienna mousse, spread thin over a vienna wiener. For the second course, I'd make a vienna cocktail out of probably vienna sausages, with a helping of vienna sausages. for the 3rd course, vienna sausages just straight outta the fucking can. bone apple teeth

>Well first you're going to have to decide who dies out of the 100 people
Eventually all of them, but yes, we'll need to pick the first few to feed to the others.

>dry 20 cans worth of sausage out
>crumble dried sausage
>take out fresh sausage out of can and roll into powder
>deep fried in lard

Don't forget about your olive oil.

it wasnt even two years ago he posted this thread last

These are different statements.

Is there at least some kind of sauces maybe olive oil or no?

I'd serve the customers who did not tip.

>welp the fucking world has gone to shit
>everything is ashes everyone is dead
>this is a good time to have that wedding I was talking about

Isn't this Baloney in wiener form? Get some bread and make sloppy dogs i guess