Eurofag here, please help, we finally have B&J in our shithole country, but only 4 flavors (pic related)

Eurofag here, please help, we finally have B&J in our shithole country, but only 4 flavors (pic related).

I want to start with the best one.

Also, it costs like 8 USD for less than 500 grams, I thought sugary foods were cheap in USA ?

Attached: bennn.jpg (960x720, 87K)

Holy shit $8 for that shit... It's like $3 here you guys have better options then this sugar milk

Ben and Jerry's is shit.

haagen dazs is better if you're going for a big name brand, i'm sure there are better local brands where you are as well. that said, of the ones you posted I'm a fan of half baked

Just pay money for your Chunky Monkey or Half-Baked and move the fuck on

It sucks anyway

Americone Dream

>I thought sugary foods were cheap in USA ?

Are you in the US?

half baked is the best but Ben & Jerrys aint so great

Native Vermonter here. Half baked out of those choices.
This if it is available.

Rum raisin

Attached: IMG_2364.jpg (450x450, 55K)

Don't support them, just buy local. Ben & Jerry's is a terrible company.

Actually I changed my mind. If you can, go Karamel Sutra. Seems pretty close to Americone. Half Baked is fine if you can't.

They recently started selling the Ben and Jerry's Birthday Cake, and Haagen Dazs Peanut butter crunch here in the UK

I'm trying to fucking lose weight here, chill

Attached: birthday-cake-detail[1].png (374x479, 68K)

This. Ben and Jerry's is not that great, but Americone is the best flavor of them all.

>supporting the globalist pederast agenda

>Also, it costs like 8 USD for less than 500 grams

thats standard price for it in europe, keep in mind that shit is made in the usa and then shipped over. it isnt worth it for that kind of cash. i would buy it in the US for 3 bucks most of the time. You got way better ice cream available in your store.
bullfuckingshit

>8 USD for less than 500 grams

That's a steal! Buy them all!

Phish food is Godly but it's not on your list

>bullfuckingshit
Ten seconds of comparing ingredients should tell you that this is the truth. B&J used to be legit but they've been slowly filling their products with garbage ingredients ever since they got bought out.

>Haagen Dazs vanilla ingredients: CREAM, SKIM MILK, CANE SUGAR, EGG YOLKS, VANILLA EXTRACT
>B&J vanilla ingredients: CREAM, SKIM MILK, LIQUID SUGAR (SUGAR, WATER), WATER, EGG YOLKS, SUGAR, GUAR GUM, VANILLA EXTRACT, VANILLA BEANS, CARRAGEENAN.

Why does a "premium" ice cream need two different thickeners and stabilizers?

2scoops2many

also the whole communist subversion of western values thing they do

>Why does a "premium" ice cream need two different thickeners and stabilizers?

so it has a better texture. jesus christ Veeky Forums just because something has ingredients you don't understand doesn't mean its shit.

hagendazs is not a better product simply because it has a "clearer" list of ingredients, it still is a mass produced food, the ingredients they use are the same quality of b&j. edys ice cream is a nestle product just like hagen daz and it has better texture and flavor than hagen daz ever will. Where you can measure the quality of ice cream is not by ingredients but by texture and air by volume. cheaper ice creams have 50% of air in it, expensive ones have higher weight by volume than cheaper ones. That is why a pint of hagen daz or a pint of b&j weighs almost the same as a gallon of the cheap stuff.

>he thinks that guar gum and carrageenan give ice cream "better texture"
>he thinks that I don't understand what these ingredients are used for

>you can measure the quality of ice cream is not by ingredients but by texture and air by volume.
How about measuring it by how much water it adds to thin out ingredients and lower costs and how many thickeners and stabilizers it adds afterwards to compensate? You know perfectly well that only subpar products with poor ingredients rely on added gums and stabilizers to mimic the texture of superior products. Haagez Dazs doesn't use thickeners because they use nothing but quality ingredients. B&J uses thickeners because water is the third (mixed with sugar for that "liquid sugar") and fourth ingredient in their recipe. Even one entry for water would be bad enough but do you really not understand the underhanded shit going on with something like
>LIQUID SUGAR (SUGAR, WATER)
?

Quality products don't need to rely on these kinds of labeling tricks.

reminder: ben and jerrys original mission statement included a stipulation that no employee can ever earn more than 7x the wage of any other employee

once the company started making a lot of money they revised it to omit that part allowing the two of them to collect millions and pay the employees minimum wage

remember that the next time you see that company lecturing people and making leftist political moves

How stupid are you

>buying "Refugees welcome" cuck-cream
OP where do you life?
You have to have some local ice-cream makers that actually make decent ice CREAM for a faction of the prize Ben&Cucks is.

As a Finfag i was really fucking disappointed in B&J atleast, the taste was pretty much just overly sweet with only "good point" being they use more of that "extra-shit" ie cookie dough, chocolate chips and such in their ice cream than most others but at that point why not just buy a regular good vanilla ice cream and a bag of cookies and mix them together?

Attached: ben&shits.jpg (1600x1600, 500K)

> 2018 - 8 + 2 - 4 + 10 = 2018
> buying ice cream made with water
> buying ice cream that supports refugees

Just kill yourself op

why?

kek im gonna buy two of these to spite you pollocks. i love ben and jerries

Suit yourself, it's your money.
I dont really give a shit if you buy it just out of spite but it's a damn shame you would buy that sort of mass produced garbage just because you want to "teach some anons" a message when there has to be better options in your country but then again virtue signaling trumps good food i guess?

You just inspired me to buy another thousand rounds of AR15 ammo.

B&j isn't that great, it's mostly the add-ins that have appeal. I guess for a novelty it's okay, but the actual ice cream is mediocre and usually over shadowed. Half baked or salted caramel are your best options from that selection, phish food is better but not there

Based. I wish we had guns.

Buy a real ice cream dumbeurocuck

Its like $11 here in Australia

all the /pol/ children in this thread need to go back to rebbit... always acting like the little faggots they are

I like the ice cream, used to be better. Haven't bought it in years and will never buy again. I refuse to support the libtards that work there.

Half Baked is the best flavor anyway, though.

Too bad I can't get it in Japan. But I can get peanut butter cookie sometimes.

>no peanut butter cup
Not worth it.

Karamel Sutra is GOAT flavor.
Definitely worth the $8

lol, eat shit fag

I bet you've never even kissed a girl

I've done more than that, and she(male) is hot.