Seriously...

Seriously, what is with the obsession that various Asian cultures have of eating or preparing animals that are still alive? Doesn't meat from an animal that died while stressed or panicked tend to spoil much faster? And why wouldn't you want to spare an animal from as much agony as possible by killing it quickly if you plan to eat it?

Attached: 1508980403220.png (466x492, 187K)

Wow way to impose your whitoid bourgeois values on a culture equal or superior to your own. If people want to torture dogs to death, stuff live chickens and cut steaks from a donkey while it screams in agony on the street then who are you to pass judgement?

proves it's fresh

Stfu chinky bitch

Shitholes gonna shithole

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Freshness, I suppose for one. The other is that I really get the sense that some people just get a kick out of seeing the animal still moving around.

There aren't that many things I really think are better if you eat them alive. Oysters, I guess? Some insects maybe? As long as it's fresh, most things I would prefer to be dead.

I can kind of get wanting to watch the fish you're eating sushi of twitching around as a kind of show, but the one that makes the least sense to me is the live octopus. Why would I want to chase my meal all around the table and have it struggling to claw its way back out of my throat? There's no pleasure there.

Asians aren't emotional pussies like pinkies

/thread

The preferred nomenclature is "savages", please.

>what is with the obsession that various Asian cultures have of eating or preparing animals that are still alive? Doesn't meat from an animal that died while stressed or panicked tend to spoil much faster?

they aren't still alive you dumb wigger. They're killed just before consumption and prepared fast enough so that they're still twitching.

Theoretically this maximizes the amount of sugar left in the meat, preventing it all from turning into lactic acid. Not sure how much of a difference it makes in practice though

>why wouldn't you want to spare an animal from as much agony as possible
because we're not faggots

ah yes, in the video of chinese boiling a dog the dog is clearly dead but its nervous system is running around with coordination and whimpering, obviously

>It's dead.
>But we have to make sure the circulation around the meat keeps the lactic acid from building up.
>But it's dead, with that still beating heart.

Sample size of 1

You people have no emotions to begin with, lol.

sample size of the fact there is tons of shit like this

The higher average IQs that Asians have lead to thoughts not shackled by emotions like dumb animal lovers.
Freshness is key, snownigger.

I'm Chinese and my dad once took me to a fancy restaurant in Guangdong when I was 6. Somehow we went down to the basement VIP area and there was a live horse which proceeded to get butchered alive and divided among dozens of customers. It was a weird experience. Probably cost a fortune too. Usually Chinese people don't eat like this.

Why are you posting on Veeky Forums?

Who cares how fast the meat will spoil if you're eating it alive you dumb gaijin cuck.

bitte bugman

>Usually Chinese people don't eat like this.
I have always assumed this. I figured it was like a thrill-seeking thing. The same sort of thing that makes boring-ass rich white dudes hang out naked in the woods pretending to do dark rituals and stuff. Or spirit cooking or some other lame fad for people who have too much money and are simultaneously really bad with money.

A lot of East Asian cultures seem to have this retarded obsession with "freshness" which leads them to eating things alive and the like.

I've been on Veeky Forums since 2012. I'd be posting on Chinese Veeky Forums if i lived in China.

>chinese Veeky Forums
what is

it's tastes better doesn't it. pay me. pay me you dirty amerikajin. 200 filthy pigman dollars

Attached: jirodreamsofsushi1920x830.jpg (1920x830, 203K)

fresh fish. 300$. you stupid american pay me.

Attached: Screenshot_201802060047362.png (999x541, 583K)

yes, yes of course.... i pay you 400 for the privilege of eating fresh fish poo

they're subhuman

> the human race is comprized of : whites
Now that you got that redpill down try not to hate everything too much. Find some form of drug ( like cocaine or vidya) and enjoy the crumbling of civilization without investing yourself past knowing what is going on for your own entertainment.