Has anyone else done the whole "bread with cheese and sauce" thing better than Howie?

has anyone else done the whole "bread with cheese and sauce" thing better than Howie?

Attached: 1MVqIW_c_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hungryhowies.com/locations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, I didn't realize Howie's wasn't a local chain.

Jet's Pizza superior.
Hungry Howie, inferior.

Attached: jetspizza-20140731-1.jpg (1024x778, 264K)

maybe not local but definitely not widespread, i miss hungry howie's

>flavored crust

n-nani?!

Yes, the entire state of Chicago.

Attached: goza.jpg (1200x1200, 102K)

looks like Pizza Hut garbage, I'll stick with my boy Howie

what do you mean, "flavored"

Hungry Howie is cheap gutter trash, Jet's Pizza uses the finest ingredients.

>Yes, the entire state of Chicago.
>Chicago is a state
Retard.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 222K)

this kind of flavored

Attached: aasaaa.jpg (992x531, 106K)

Watch your mouth, papa.

Jet's Pizza also has the flavor crust.

Attached: flavor.jpg (569x305, 37K)

>TURBO CRUST
Jet is really just a pathetic virgin trying way too hard, isn't it?

what if I want bread flavored crust

You've never had Jet's?

Leave all the flavored crust options unchecked when you order. But I'd recommend going for the butter crust in that case.

Theres one of these around the corner from my house. Is it worth going to?

the pizzas cost like six dollars so you don't have much to lose

Turbo crust has caffeine in it.

I uninronically love their salads.

Florida weirdo here. Howies isn't that bad. Wings are good too.

came into this thread thinking it was about some kind of baguette they melted cheese on and then soaked in another sauce damn im retarded

Haven't had Howie's over seven years now. I have fond memories of ordering a 2L Mt Dew with a large pizza while playing WoW Wrath of the Lich King on a Friday night when I lived on Corry Station.

Attached: 20170519_065852.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

One was near my house growing up. Dad would call up every Friday to complain that they didn’t put enough sauce on the pizza.

if you can find a jet's that has garlic cheese dip (not the butter stuff) it is amazing with the cheese bread.

howie's is really hit or miss. out of all the ones ive been to, only 2 by my house are any good. most have flat grainy crust that reminds me of the premade shit.

garlic sesame is far superior. not as greasy as butter, and the pizza oven gets hot enough to toast the sesame.

I live in the town with the Howie's founder. On New years I ordered a regular 2 large special 1 toppings. I offered on the phone to pay for it and payed 10% tip. It was for someone else, not me. The owner works new years/Xmas because he is jewish (Not a joke, his first name is Pat) and he hung up on me. The food showed up and I tipped the girl 10 dollars plus whatever was the % of what I bought. Felt like shit.

Attached: 1519756654855.jpg (650x662, 339K)

>Giving your money to rude kikes.
>Mfw.

Attached: SHIGGY.png (500x375, 251K)

Roads were fucking bad, we got a foot of snow. It was delivery. he was not wrong for once.

The owner of the store was jewish or Howie's founder is jewish? pol needs to know

>Butts
>Anglo Cheese
>Tajin
>Butts Farm
>Sesame Street
>Herb Albert
>The Ranch with Danny Masterson and Ashton Kutcher
>Onion Booty
who the fuck named these?

It's un-ironically better than dominos, pizza hut or papajohns. The only downside is it get's stale faster the next day.

>hating on the best flavor they have

Mmk I'm convinced you need to die now

Where'd you move from and to, lad? NE Ohio here.

For me, it's Domino's. The delivery guy last night was a really cute girl, made my night.

i've never heard of this. where are they at?

They had them in Michigan when I lived there, absolute garbage tier pizza just like their costumers. It’s fine dining for white trash. Thankfully I’m back in jersey and don’t have to deal with this shit anymore

hungryhowies.com/locations

you lazy fuck

You know if it was it's own state, the rest of Illinois would be better off

shit founder
shit pizza
Pap John's

Attached: papajohns.jpg (1100x750, 97K)

Salty ass crust