What are some books that deal with that gnawing feeling in the pit of your stomach?

The feeling that you're wasting your life?

FM 6-2003

>That godawful cover
>le Me: Ew, what publisher/edition is that?
>Googles it
>Published by Createspace
>One review
>It's one-star
>No page breaks at chapter selections and terrible formatting! This book is formatted like a cheap word document printed out in one go and stapled together. Severely disappointed, go buy a different edition of this book.
Lmao

>FM 6-2003 Ethnic Cleansing Operations
W-what

>self-help book
kek

Do you feel like you're wasting your life no matter what you do? That's the end game. There's nowhere to go but suicide.

just realize that life has no meaning. there wont ever be some big happening in your life that answers all those questions user. everyone else deludes themselves that there is this big something in this life in order to give their shitty existence meaning and laugh at you if you dont join them in their pursuit of nonthingness. just enjoy life help others if you can and be a nice person. there is really not much else you can or have to do.

just read Nietzsche

There is enough meaning in joy and silence to last a lifetime. For the ego, nothing is ever enough.

the gift of life should be enough for everyone. i really dont understand people who focus on the negative aspects of life. why would you do that ?

The brain and shit

the brain gives us the ability to make a choice. it should be the other way around. the fact that we are not animals and can come up with our own thoughts is astonishing. so if we are in fact better than animals in this regard we should choose to enjoy this gift and not swim in self pitty. otherwise what the fuck are we even doing. if we choose to feel shitty about existence than we are in fact way worse than a rock or a plant or a a bird.

i get that feeling too sometimes but then i realize i'm just hungry

hungry for knowledge

>the fact that we are not animals
I'm sure you weren't being ironic in your post.

i'm writing it.

Dino Buzzati - The tartar steppe

My diary desu

/ouredition/