I Fucking hate big-box grocery stores so fucking much...

I Fucking hate big-box grocery stores so fucking much. They are way too big and you end up having to run insane distances just to complete your trip.
There is no reason for stores to be as large as 5 city blocks.

Attached: Food.jpg (2000x1000, 866K)

I don’t mind the size, but I hate all the free samples they hand out, it attracts riff raff there just to get at the samples, I just want to shop.

This is by design. The massive amount of space allows them to employ all sorts of shady merchandising tricks to fool you into spending more money. It's also why they're designed to make you run some kind of endless maze of cookies, candy, chips, soda, and other junk just to get to your essential nutrition and supplies. They're tricking your brain into buying shit you don't need but are addicted to.

Shop on the left and right sides and the back of the grocery store and do minimal shopping in the middle. It's really not that complicated to get fresh ingredients in any supermarket unless you're a moron. They're all laid out the same.

Does the fact you have to exercise upset you?

For me, it's Aldi. The Best Grocery Store Experience.

don't forget the grazers, who then treat everything on the shelves as a free sample.

Do...do the people around you actually just open up packages in the store and eat from them while standing?
My God.
Is this what life in America is like?

The closest thing I've ever seen to this was my dad. If he put grapes on the grocery list and he knew he was going to buy them, he'd steal a couple from the bag before checkout.

I've never seen anyone just open chips ahoy and steal any or take a swig from orange juice.

I have seen an open Pepsi case which I expect was shoplifting. It's just normal shady shit you'd see anywhere.

>It's also why they're designed to make you run some kind of endless maze of cookies, candy, chips, soda, and other junk just to get to your essential nutrition and supplies.

Always eat before you go grocery shopping, even if it's just picking up a hamburger or a sandwich from some fast food place.
Impulse grocery shopping is the worst thing you can do and I'm saying this as someone who's at one point had to throw out 7 dollars worth of cereal that turned out to be absolutely disgusting.

Literally reprehensible behavior.
Those people are walking the path of Cain. Nothing is sacred to them, society is wasted on these people.

That's too bad. I go to shop at Wal, I go to shop at Wal-Mart, I go to shop at Wal, I go to shop at Wal-Mart, the place that has it all, you know I shop at Wal-Mart, yup, I shop at Wal-Mart (every daaaaaaay).

WTF is it really that weird to take out a cookie/donut/roll/etc from a package that you're buying anyway? I almost always end my Sam's Club trips munching on SOMETHING in my cart because I'm hungry from walking 7 fucking miles to find everything, and the hot dog I bought when I entered only carried me for the first 6 of those miles.

Stealing is wrong, but if I'm about to pay for an item and the cashier sees me in line eating a cookie from a package I'm about to buy, is that such a sin?

>They are way too big
The scale is what I hate about them first. The crappiness of most of their products is second.

> I almost always end my Sam's Club trips munching on SOMETHING in my cart because I'm hungry
>the hot dog I bought when I entered
How fat are you? You buy food when you get there, but can't even make it through the store with out needing to eat again? Seriously WTF?

>weak little sissy manlet detected

>fatass hamplanet with literally 0% discipline who will eat themselves into an early grave and never know a lover's touch detected
Stop existing.

That’s why I do all my grocery shopping at the bodega. They have all the essentials (40s, takis, peanut butter, scratchers, etc.) and no bullshit.

Have fun shopping at nine different places then

see

Remember, we took in the trash and criminals YOUR country kicked out...

Please it's mostly fatass white trash people of wal-mart on motor scooters with 300 pounds of buttcrack hanging out the back of their sweatpants doing this shit

I like em because they are like giant food forts. For some reason I am one of those weirdos that enjoy the experience of grocery shopping.

this level of autism is staggering

I’d kick your ass

just hop on a scooter my dude

Not that guy here: I once opened a bottle of apple juice because I got a bit lightheaded, due to not having eaten much that day.

i live in pearl harbor and the hickam commissary is the perfect size and comfy af. good prices and tax free to boot.